Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Manner From Heaven!! U Need To See This Pix - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manner From Heaven!! U Need To See This Pix (1148 Views)

"Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo / When Was Satan Driven From Heaven? / Holy Ghost Fire And Fire From Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manner From Heaven!! U Need To See This Pix by orbablessing(f): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
cheesy :DIs happened live today in thailand as cat fish was falling instead of rain!! Is unbelievable but is real,I think we need it in nigeria too,what do u think?

Re: Manner From Heaven!! U Need To See This Pix by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Wao!
Re: Manner From Heaven!! U Need To See This Pix by orbablessing(f): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
God is great
Re: Manner From Heaven!! U Need To See This Pix by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
You will see these religious adherents come here to spill ignorance.

Manner from heaven my foot.
Re: Manner From Heaven!! U Need To See This Pix by thexzy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Have watched this movie......just that have forgotten the title....but wait let me scan through my movie catalogue....But come to think over it oo, If this kind of a thing should mistakenly happen in Nigeria....na better market ooo....U go come see as APC and PDP go dey fight for Space for sudden claims
Re: Manner From Heaven!! U Need To See This Pix by Truth24(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dem chop am?
Re: Manner From Heaven!! U Need To See This Pix by Anas09: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Am thinking, why the same specie of fish? Come to think of it, when God gave the Israelites Quail, it was just quail. There r other births, but no other birth was mixed with the quails. Please look at those fish again, its the same specie, no scalely fish amongst them. Hmmmmmm. Wonders. Dis people, if its earthquake they come first. Mudslides, flood and a lot of other natural disersters, now rainy fish. Hmmmmm again.

(1) (Reply)

..... . / S / Pastor Adeboye Ate Poisoned Food And Remains Unharmed! Thank You Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.