Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

7 Challenges For The Nigerian Youth(letter To The In-coming Government) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Challenges For The Nigerian Youth(letter To The In-coming Government) (458 Views)

7 Challenges Nigerians Will Face As Petrol Deregulation Begins, No 6 Will Affect / 7 Challenges Nigerians Will Face As Petrol Deregulation Begins, No 6 Is Sad / Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Challenges For The Nigerian Youth(letter To The In-coming Government) by presidojustice: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nigeria is not free from enslavement and hardship. The life of an average Nigerian is still rippled by the manacle of corruption, injustice and political violence.
We are still lonely in land of abject poverty in the midst of vast ocean of material prosperity.
Corruption in the different sectors of Nigeria especially is due to misplaced values in cardinally induced by personal aggrandizement.
They are short-sighted and can only see the present without looking at the future.
Our leaders don't understand the difference between leadership and governance.
They are egocentric and selfish all these have emasculated the development of our great nation Nigeria which is engendered by the desire for primitive accumulation of capital.
The political life is cancerous because of the money involved which induce corruption killings etc
The youths are in a state of despair……..

Therefore I Challenge the Nigerian Youth To:
Change their way thinking don’t keep asking what the country would offer you but do your best to restore its dignity
Cultivate a discontent for mediocrity and modality from their life.
Get inspired because if you don’t you would get expired.
Identify with the hero's and victors of the past and the present to project them into a bright future.
Maximize their natural environment, potentials and abilities in conditions of living.be globally minded and transcend primordial limitations, develop a life of purpose and be in built characteristically to take corresponding actions in the fulfillment of that purpose.
Finally i challenge the Nigerian youth with these seven agenda's:
CHALLENGE OF LEADERSHIP
CHALLENGE OF OPPORTUNITY
CHALLENGE OF EXCELLENCE
CHALLENGE OF DISTINCTION
CHALLENGE OF VALUE
CHALLENGE OF THE FUTURE
CHALLENGE OF THEMSELVES
As for me I AM SERIOUS:
S - SETTING
E - EXIGENT
R - REFORMATION
I - IN
O -OUR
U - ULCERATED
S – SYSTEM
JOIN ME IN THE MOVE FOR REVOLUTION

IT IS TIME TO RECOVER AND RECONCILE THE NIGERIAN YOUTH
OUR OBJECTIVE FOR THIS PROJECT IS CATEGORICALLY SPELT OUT BELOW:

1. TO REDUCE THE RATE OF UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA BY PROMOTING ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS.

2. TO RECOVER THE CONFIDENCE OF THE YOUTHS.

3. TO IMPROVE ON THE POTENTIALS OF THE YOUTHS.

4. TO BRING LIGHT TO THE DREAMS OF THE YOUTHS.

5. TO CHALLENGE THEM TO GOOD AND QUALITY LEADERSHIP.

6. TO CHALLENGE THEM TO OPPORTUNITY UTILIZATION.

7. TO CHALLENGE THE YOUTHS TO EXCELLENCE.

8. TO CHALLENGE THE YOUTHS TO DISTINCTION.

9. TO CHALLENGE THE YOUTHS TO HAVE VALUE.

10. TO CHALLENGE THEM AMONG THEMSELVES.

11. TO PREPARE THE YOUTHS FOR THE FUTURE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION TO BE PART OF THIS REVOLUTION MOVE CONTACT: embracerevolutionnigeria@gmail.com/08165453110
YOU CAN ALSO SEND YOUR ARTICLES FOR OUR PUBLICATION ON THE SECTORS YOU NEED REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Electricity Workers Kick Against Fg’s Plan To Build Nuclear Power Plants / Gubernatorial Election Rigging (video) / Patience Jonathan ​boycotts Presidential Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.