Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua (32341 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by Onyi42(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Televangelist and cleric of the Synagogue Church
of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet Temitope Joshua,
has claimed that he predicted the ongoing
xenophobic attacks in South Africa.
There have been repeated attacks on foreign
nationals and the looting of their shops in South
Africa, while the Nigeria government has
threaten to frustrate the interest of South
Africa in Nigeria.
His ministry, T. B. Joshua Ministry posted a video
on its Facebook page, where he claimed the
prophet predicted the attacks in a message on
Sunday 28th July, 2013.
“On Sunday 28th July, 2013, Prophet T.B. Joshua
gave a prophetic warning to the nation of South
Africa concerning a serious revolt led by youth
which would cost lives.

These were his words: “In the nation, South
Africa, we should help them in prayer because I
am seeing youth revolt. It will be very serious. A
situation where youth will come out and begin—
You learn that there is a protest here. Some
people were killed – certain people. Revolt in
South Africa”
He also posted a message of prayer for the
country.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO SOUTH AFRICA FROM TB
JOSHUA:
“If we fail to see that there are powers that
cause people to be bowed down in bondage, we are
going to fight the wrong battle.
“I pray for my nation, South Africa. As Jesus
stood in the boat and commanded the storms to be
calm, I stand in the midst of the storm in my
nation, South Africa, and I command the storm,
wind and waves to be calm, in the name of Jesus!
I speak calmness to my nation, South Africa, in
the name of Jesus!” – TB Joshua Ministries
#NoToXenophobia
#AfricaUnite
#WeAreOne
#LetLoveLead

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/how-i-predicted-xenophobic-south-africa-t-b-joshua/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by VinPeace(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by sirvic01(m): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
OKAY

1 Like

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by mhizpeaarl(f): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
We yaff hrd grin

5 Likes

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by Penssuwa(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
ok, neeext!
Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by xpac01(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Are we supposed to pride in prediction or pride in avertion of evil plots?

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by datguru: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
So Should we start clapping for you ?

What's the essence of this publicity

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ok
Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by veekid(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
ah no sure say this won't start predicting EPL

4 Likes

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
It's official. TB Joshua needs help.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by teemanbastos(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Honestly.... This T.B Josh. Appears controversial, why claim u did these, u did that..

E.g you'l say 'pray against Mayb aircrash' and yet the aircrash'll happen,
and yet you'l claim u saw that happening,...xo d confirmation of d evilprophecy means you're a true prophet...
of cos NO!...
Y nt pray that the disaster is averted?!
Fame comes 4rm God only.

Confirmation of certain prophecies doesnt make one a trueprophet or not....

How many times have we seen WFK,EAA, say 'i c this hapnin, i c dat hapnin' yet they are Highly respected.
Even if they see those things, Pastors are Intercessors,they pray against the Ills.

Remember God sees in Private and Rewards openly nt one pastor who goes about saying he did this or that to get World appraisal.
Shalom

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by mrpackager(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
.undecided

NEXT

2 Likes

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by Sijo01(f): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
It is well
Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by kasheemawo(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
you dey craze Joshua

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Try and error method.
We all know that South Africans are xenophobic and this prediction doesn't proove anything.
Atleast, you should have stated the year and date it suppose to take place if you're really a man of God

Try again, Mr undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Oga T .B (Tuberculosis) Joshua... When you don go backstage smoke weed, your brain go come dey touch u go come dey yarn gibberish.
Oga T.B go siddon u be 1diot.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by Artless360(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dz man slf Na wa o
Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by sod09(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Yeye day smell
Are we i 2013
Always trying to be notice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by okotv(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
speak positive at all times
Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by Sijo01(f): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Liegeria:
It's official. TB Joshua needs help.

What type of help please?
Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by wiloy2k8(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
ok Fp
Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by 1stola: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
And what are we going to gain from this now?
Since 1769, South Africans have been known not to be tolerant. They are very hateful xenophobias. They are careless, jobless are lazy people.
That is why they have the highest number of HIV AND AIDS population. Research has shown that out of every 10 pregnant South African women, 4 has HIV.

All this nonsense prophesies ought to stop.
We need solution and the only solution is to fight back!
> Issue ultimatum
> Bring back all the Nigerians there safely
> Shut down all their embassies
> Close up all their businesses ( MTN, DSTV, SHOPRITE, SPAR, STANBIC BANK E.T.C)
Kill them too.

Take a look at what they did to a relative; they killed his parent and used rock to hit his head.
Wicked bastąrds.
Let's form a movement now
https://www.nairaland.com/2263951/join-now-fight-justice-freedom

8 Likes

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by kodded(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
DD
Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
The man who saw tomorrow...
Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
No to xenophobia

2 Likes

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by paulolee(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
hmmmm....
should wi applaud him for being a prophet of doom...
NEXT PLSSSSSSSSS

3 Likes

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by peegirl(f): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
xpac01:
Are we supposed to pride in prediction or avertion of evil plots?
I don't know for this man sef. What truly is his joy in these his purported predictions

1 Like

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sijo01:

What type of help please?

His brain needs to be examined.

6 Likes

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by Baroba(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Story...
Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by tollytexy(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ok.. plz kindly predict that a Nigerian killed the king of zulu that started the xenophobia shitt as well lol
Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by VickJames(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Telling us now isn't the solution

1 Like

Re: How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua by Rahmatuparker: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dis man ma self, mtcheeew, NA after something don happen him go say he predicted it. NA wa ooooo!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman / Ghana Church Holds Chelsea Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Man Mocks Angry Pastor In Paris As He Was Shouting "Holy Ghost Fire" (pic,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.