Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,032 members, 7,799,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks (48373 Views)

South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man / 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks / Nigeria’s Oil Fields Face Shutdown Amid Price Slump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by dejol88: 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
#boycottmtnandmtnon20th
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
[size=20pt]Abeg. That is how they will shout and shout and make threats upon threats and at the end of the day do absolutely nothing. When SA seized millions of dollars of Nigerian money that up till now has still not been returned, what did Nigeria do? Make threats upon threats and nothing was done. We can only bark but never bite.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by zo3184: 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Why are foreigners been lynched in SA, there must be a reason, what is the reason, you go into a land and you refused to be grateful to your host, your host is not stupid they are just accomodating and when they got tired of your ungrateful attitude, now they become barbaric, barbaric my butt, go home and develop your homeland.
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by seemsnice: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
It's only in Nigeria such useless warning will b given to SA, ie they can kill enuf Nigerians within dat period or wat? Other African country av started dealing with them, Naija still given warnings. God save my ppl there o
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
They're still wanting. Mchew!!! Nigeria governance is stupiid
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by chukxie(m): 12:12am On Apr 18, 2015
sixtus3606:

What is this this one talking sef?

"South Africa has embarked on a downward spiral journey"

"that might lead to the demise of one of Africa's great nations."

Lol...you wan form giramar!!!

DEMISE? Specify which country...Nigeria or South-Africa?? #MuMu

I don't troll, bro/gal. And neither do I engage in 'e-wars and invectives. Like I said earlier, you wouldn't know what I meant. Have a nice day.
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Ujupsy: 12:27am On Apr 18, 2015
Mhizkel:
They should find another solution..Shutting down south African businesses here is just gonna cause more harm than good
Do you suggest that S A should be killed what other measures do you think will stop this nonsense, South Africa is a shame to the black race

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Horus(m): 2:56am On Apr 18, 2015
[img]http://cache.matrix.msu.edu/afractivist/big32-131-3B5-98-vancouver%20sticker.jpg[/img]

[size=17pt]Stop buying or using South African products[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by mikron(m): 3:37am On Apr 18, 2015
ikechemez:
And most importantly South African Brewery in Onitsha the makers of Hero beer must be closed as well
that brewery is built and owned by former anambra state governor peter obi, not a south African company
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 18, 2015
zo3184:
Why are foreigners been lynched in SA, there must be a reason, what is the reason, you go into a land and you refused to be grateful to your host, your host is not stupid they are just accomodating and when they got tired of your ungrateful attitude, now they become barbaric, barbaric my butt, go home and develop your homeland.
the way u sound shows that you must be a brother to Oba Akiolu. .....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by beengils: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2015
sauceny:
Thousands of Nigerians feed their family through MTN....So,the government should look for another means of tackling the situation,rather than retaliating with "An eye for an eye"
Nothing concern us... Its an Eye for an Eye, we've long sacrificed for those ingrates (SA), see how they even exploit us in our own country (refusal to abide to a court order restraining DSTV from implementing the 20% increase on their sub), if dem no fit stand dey heat make dem get out of the kitchen...No be by force!
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Mescopaul(m): 7:26am On Apr 18, 2015
Xeno wetin, if i hear. *in frank's voice*

Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by sixtus3606(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2015
chukxie:

I don't troll, bro/gal. And neither do I engage in 'e-wars and invectives. Like I said earlier, you wouldn't know what I meant. Have a nice day.
shocked
chukxie:

E-wars? :O

O'boi na social media brawl, e-brawl and nothing like e-war! Come sef, shey na e-war 1, e-war 2 or 3...regulate bro! Lol

Kikikikiiikikiii #LaughungInZulu
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by chukxie(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2015
sixtus3606:
shocked

E-wars? :O

O'boi na social media brawl, e-brawl and nothing like e-war! Come sef, shey na e-war 1, e-war 2 or 3...regulate bro! Lol

Kikikikiiikikiii #LaughungInZulu

I'm not going to be entangled in whatever you're trying to start. Pick someone else. Safe!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Ethereal0110(f): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2015
GEJ GO DEY THERE SIDON LOOK, 48hrS IS TOO SMALL....,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by sixtus3606(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2015
chukxie:

I'm not going to be entangled in whatever you're trying to start. Pick someone else. Safe!

Oya chukxie make we relate! Aswear I dey gbadun all this you prognosis
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by mikron(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2015
Layonle:
did I hear juz hear u say Nigerian govt dn't av d rightful right 2 shut down 4eign bizness in 9ja 'it could discourage other foreign investors from making a foray into d country' so d act dt z bin put up by South Africans in dir country wldn't discourage 4eign investment?did u eva tink dt dz same South Africans can try dz devilish act wit any American citizen#4 once our gr8 z tryin so hard 2 do d nidful n u r here more concerned abt 4eign investment,must dey continue 2 tk us 4 a fool 4eva.....oda countries killing Nigerians in oda countries witout anytin bin done........refresh ur memory wit Ashiat Falode's son's case,who wz killed in Dublin
killed in dubai not Dublin
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by khalidMohammed(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2015
Can I resume school? Am schooling in SA
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by mikron(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
the way u sound shows that you must be a brother to Oba Akiolu. .....
Can't u see he is a South African?
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by Mitsurugi(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mcowubaba:
do u ave a personal problem wit d program...grin

Its South African! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by naijaboyof4life(m): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
GIYAZZ:
It's just so heart-breaking though. Why will blacks hate blacks so much? -_-

CC Lalasticlala

You mean africans hate africans. Europeans used to hate each other or you no see WW1 and WW2. Asians too hate Asians. No be only us.
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by AMI3(m): 4:53am On Apr 19, 2015
Make international bdies warn dis guys oo. B4 they say 9ja pple 2 bad. Dey can not withstand my community left alone 9ja militant. Ehi! Wahala no gud. C SA oo! May b d white pple wahala no do dem. Dey 1 come taste 9ja own. Tel dem say we no d take shit.8-)
Re: Nigeria Wants To Shutdown South African Businesses Over Xenophobic Attacks by reemix123(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2015
We are aware of the latest attacks/violence in South Africa on immigrants in which many have died including Nigerians caused by reported comments by Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini, that foreigners should “pack their bags” and leave. Does that not sound very similar to a recent xenophobic speech made by the Oba in Lagos. We are lucky that southern part Nigeria is not as tensed up as South Africans and that Igbos are sophisticated people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Folarin Alakija Marries Naganin Khosro. Dangote, Aisha Buhari Attend (Pics) / Th / My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.