Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here (38522 Views)

How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster / It Works!!! How To Make Your Android Smartphone 5x Faster In Less Than 5min / How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Brugo(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2015
dayton8701:

Any effect on the battery life?

I haven't noticed.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by darejem4real: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2015
Thanks it works 4 my infinix hot
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Bdemmy(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2015
I'm scared to try it on my Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by olamydey(f): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2015
Thanks Op! I just did mine and it works
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by 1goodman: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
==>First, you’ll need to enable access to the hidden “Developer options” menu on your Android phone. To do that, simply tap the “About phone” option in Settings. Then tap “Build number” seven times and you’re done. Now you can just back out to the main Settings menu and you’ll find Developer options somewhere near the bottom of the list.

==>Now that you’re done with that part, let the real fun begins. Tap the new Developer options menu you just enabled and scroll until you see the following three settings (note that they may be located within an “Advanced” subsection):

Window animation scale
Transition animation scale
Animator animation scale

==>Did you see them? By default, each of those three options is set to “1x” but tapping them and changing them to “.5x” will dramatically speed up your phone. This harmless tweak forces the device to speed up all transition animations, and the entire user experience is faster and smoother as a result.

If you are able to this, you are the boss… if not, your Android device is still your boss.

op, ds ain't working for tecno n7.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2015
Does it boost internet speed? If not, then fvck it.

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
Bro tap your build number 7 times
am using gionee p3.. it said am already a developer wen tapped many timea
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Manbryto(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2015
The speed dey scare me o. Hope it won't harm my fone
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2015
wow its fast! cheesy thanks. what if I click the 10x own??
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Segloyd(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2015
Thanks for the info....my fone now na JET. Do you have any idea if laptop is having such setting....my laptop is slow. For example, if i click on the Mozilla icon, it will take more than 5mins before it comes up, and other features too. Pls can you help?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by parrot123: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2015
jimohibrahim:
hmmm done that... but you need to see how slow my fone was after changing it to 5x...
i quickly change to to 1x and it became normal.. which was okay by me initially.

there is .5x and 5x.... which one..?

.5x is okay.
That is what the geneius guy asked us to do.
I have done mine, and it works nice.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by greatkamala: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2015
wow my fone is supa dupa fast
nd its a Samsung galaxy duos
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by bqlekan(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
it won't affect your device
only affects battery life.. And phone processor may fry out through prolong use
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by yungwizzy(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2015
liberty300:
You don't see this kind of nonsense on iPhones...Android is crap
hmm..…android is crap?? really undecided
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by ijiini(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2015
o ma fast looto
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by UchihaItachi(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Then your phone will be 10x slower
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by yungwizzy(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
haha....click 10x and ur fone go leave u run wink
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Kingsasian(m): 9:55am On Apr 18, 2015
Guess its for MTK devices only. This trick doesn't work for samsung.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by pembisco(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2015
cheesy mine evn got ×10. trust naija guy na, na ×10 of course
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by SpeedyConnect(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2015
Seems like it doesn't work on gionee phones. Can only see usb debugging after clicking developer options
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Baddestguyp(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2015
wiringdpt:
Want a fast phone? Get an iPhone
Android phones are also fast. I just tested it. it was too fast. I had to change it back. you made no point

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by awofe20(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2015
Segloyd:
Thanks for the info....my fone now na JET. Do you have any idea if laptop is having such setting....my laptop is slow. For example, if i click on the Mozilla icon, it will take more than 5mins before it comes up, and other features too. Pls can you help?
dload cleaner on ur laptop use it to someone file
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by medexico(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2015
Animation duration was off in your example
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by just2endowed: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmm. Been using this trick since my first Android. So whats special about it
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2015
Omooh! My own get 10 x! shocked shocked shocked :on
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by akinmusi(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2015
Kingsasian:
Guess its for MTK devices only. This trick doesn't work for samsung.

Oga the Samsung GT 10.1 here is working fast ooo.

It is even better cos I had upgraded it to Kitkat which was slow and now the animation transition is wow!

No harm trying! smiley smiley
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by ddjay: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Op,how can i revert back, since it shows "you are a developer"
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Arbiola(f): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2015
Guy my Samsung S5310 is faster than a jet sef
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Dotng: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
==>First, you’ll need to enable access to the hidden “Developer options” menu on your Android phone. To do that, simply tap the “About phone” option in Settings. Then tap “Build number” seven times and you’re done. Now you can just back out to the main Settings menu and you’ll find Developer options somewhere near the bottom of the list.

==>Now that you’re done with that part, let the real fun begins. Tap the new Developer options menu you just enabled and scroll until you see the following three settings (note that they may be located within an “Advanced” subsection):

Window animation scale
Transition animation scale
Animator animation scale

==>Did you see them? By default, each of those three options is set to “1x” but tapping them and changing them to “.5x” will dramatically speed up your phone. This harmless tweak forces the device to speed up all transition animations, and the entire user experience is faster and smoother as a result.

If you are able to this, you are the boss… if not, your Android device is still your boss.

This is nice. I will try it.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Arankajohn: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2015
oops! were is my N2700. Lols!
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by khaynoni(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2015
Dolypson04:

I tapped build number 7 times on my gionee p2 yet the only thing I see on developer option is USB debugging.

That's because you're still using the stock ROM, try flashing a custom ROM. I use gionee p2 too.

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2015
AreaBoy !!! My Samsung dey tiiyaa race pass concord jet now! Chaiiiii Magic !!! 10x no be joke wallai! shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.