Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here (38538 Views)

How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster / It Works!!! How To Make Your Android Smartphone 5x Faster In Less Than 5min / How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by bjhere2009(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2015
Should we leave the animation duration off as in your screen shot?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by osmodes(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2015
E work 4 me
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by kendrick9(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2015
khaynoni:

That's because you're still using the stock ROM, try flashing a custom ROM. I use gionee p2 too.
how pls

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by khaynoni(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Bro when I try to tap the build number it forces close at the third tap

it says :unfortunately settings has stoped

siui Rom goinee p2

Thanks

Try switching to vio drop ROM. Ever since i've been using it, i've never had any problem with it, in fact, I always come back to it after flashing other ROMs. Just follow the process and you're good to go. Here is the link: http://www.waltonforum.com/topic/909-vio-drop-v1-for-walton-primo-f2-full-bugs-free-stable-rom-better-then-stock/
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by ddjay: 10:24am On Apr 18, 2015
ddjay:
Op,how can i revert back, since it shows "you are a developer"
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by stchinedu: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2015
Gejpresident:
old trick

since 4AD
What is this one saying. ..you know it since 4AD, who have you told? Somebody is kind enough to share his knowledge and you come here to form professor Einstein. undecided
Abeg park for one corner make we see better people joor.

4 Likes

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by owendei(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2015
using a gionee p2.
actually tapped d builder numba as directed, tapped on d developer option but none of those other mentioned options showed.
wat do u suggest?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by stchinedu: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
wow its fast! cheesy thanks. what if I click the 10x own??
Haba bros.. .. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by debeo: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2015
Works like magic!

But why did phone manufacturers do leave it at .5 Instead if the default x1? Abi dem no wan sell market nii

Anyways, thanks a lot .my phone is super fast!
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by eluquenson(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Android rocks....my Note 3 is super fast now.
@op your head is correct.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by alotofgrace(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2015
Jhayeahsam01:

am using gionee p3.. it said am already a developer wen tapped many timea

after tapping and it tells u that.... press back button once and scroll down to the last. u will see developer option. click and enable.... u there
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by ojnnaco(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2015
am d boss nw
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by oluamid(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2015
liberty300:
You don't see this kind of nonsense on iPhones...Android is crap

Murasi cheesy
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by brownsoldier(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
==>First, you’ll need to enable access to the hidden “Developer options” menu on your Android phone. To do that, simply tap the “About phone” option in Settings. Then tap “Build number” seven times and you’re done. Now you can just back out to the main Settings menu and you’ll find Developer options somewhere near the bottom of the list.

==>Now that you’re done with that part, let the real fun begins. Tap the new Developer options menu you just enabled and scroll until you see the following three settings (note that they may be located within an “Advanced” subsection):

Window animation scale
Transition animation scale
Animator animation scale

==>Did you see them? By default, each of those three options is set to “1x” but tapping them and changing them to “.5x” will dramatically speed up your phone. This harmless tweak forces the device to speed up all transition animations, and the entire user experience is faster and smoother as a result.

If you are able to this, you are the boss… if not, your Android device is still your boss.

Thanks boss that was extremely useful

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by medexico(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Abeg me I no see as e dey fast o
wetin be animal transition?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Arankajohn: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2015
It works....thumbs up
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 18, 2015
It's works thank you
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by MattChidi(m): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2015
I used 5x...its faster, but .5x seems lower than 1x...what do you think
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2015
How do I reverse back @ op
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Rendezvou: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
==>First, you’ll need to enable access to the hidden “Developer options” menu on your Android phone. To do that, simply tap the “About phone” option in Settings. Then tap “Build number” seven times and you’re done. Now you can just back out to the main Settings menu and you’ll find Developer options somewhere near the bottom of the list.

==>Now that you’re done with that part, let the real fun begins. Tap the new Developer options menu you just enabled and scroll until you see the following three settings (note that they may be located within an “Advanced” subsection):

Window animation scale
Transition animation scale
Animator animation scale

==>Did you see them? By default, each of those three options is set to “1x” but tapping them and changing them to “.5x” will dramatically speed up your phone. This harmless tweak forces the device to speed up all transition animations, and the entire user experience is faster and smoother as a result.

If you are able to this, you are the boss… if not, your Android device is still your boss.

You can't escape it- God must bless you real good henceforth. Thanks
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Callistoable(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2015
1goodman:

op, ds ain't working for tecno n7.
download developer options for play store, and activate it as was stated. It will work
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by venatus25(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2015
Thanks you op, I did as you Instructed, now I'm enjoying my phone speed like never before.

Have a bott
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Callistoable(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2015
Jhayeahsam01:

am using gionee p3.. it said am already a developer wen tapped many timea
download developer options for play store and activate it as was stated
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by venatus25(m): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2015
Thanks you op, I did as you Instructed, now I'm enjoying my phone speed like never before.

Have a bottle of small stout wherever you are, I will pay sharp sharp. I
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by material988(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2015
liberty300:
You don't see this kind of nonsense on iPhones...Android is crap

hey did I hear u calling it nonsense? dohh.
to you it might be but its not.

abeg my phone is now faster than a flying jet, even my typing.

somebody should give this iphone user a box of snuff.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by phiszo(m): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2015
ireneony:
i just done mine...
really cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by phiszo(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
wow its fast! cheesy thanks. what if I click the 10x own??
your phone will explode.. grin
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by xynerise: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Please, is it ".5x" or "5x"?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Etumgbe(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Nice one
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by shiki(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2015
I can't see Build number on my HTC one S
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by dudutrends: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2015
it is awesome.
please how can I free the RAM on my phone ? any helpful info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.