Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here (38517 Views)

How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster / It Works!!! How To Make Your Android Smartphone 5x Faster In Less Than 5min / How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by grownaira: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
OK

boss, is it possible to boost the phone storage of van android phone?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Odkboy23(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
There's no .5x in my phone rather is 0.5x.....am using Samsung galaxy duos.....Please help.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
I have already done a thread on this. Speed up your apps like Porsche, disable window, transition, animator, tap apps, swipe to all apps, tap launcher force stop it.
Tap any of apps.
Want more graphics on your heavy games, enable Force 4x MSAA.
Enable allow mock location, to confuse apps from reading your location

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by mytym(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
==>First, you’ll need to enable access to the hidden “Developer options” menu on your Android phone. To do that, simply tap the “About phone” option in Settings. Then tap “Build number” seven times and you’re done. Now you can just back out to the main Settings menu and you’ll find Developer options somewhere near the bottom of the list.

==>Now that you’re done with that part, let the real fun begins. Tap the new Developer options menu you just enabled and scroll until you see the following three settings (note that they may be located within an “Advanced” subsection):

Window animation scale
Transition animation scale
Animator animation scale

==>Did you see them? By default, each of those three options is set to “1x” but tapping them and changing them to “.5x” will dramatically speed up your phone. This harmless tweak forces the device to speed up all transition animations, and the entire user experience is faster and smoother as a result.

If you are able to this, you are the boss… if not, your Android device is still your boss.

Nice one...The "Developer Options" menu did not become active until i tapped the "Build Number" icon about 7 times ...after changing the animation scales to .5x, i noticed the speed is incredible but something else came up, Camera stopped working.
I use Phantom AII techno F8

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by bliss750: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
I've to use 0.5x on my Samsung galaxy A5 coz the 5x is very slow. Pls any side effects?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
liberty300:
You don't see this kind of nonsense on iPhones...Android is crap
Having an iPhone do not make you a Dangote, rather a slave to a taskmaster who don't want you never be free.
First you do not know your phone well, maybe you want to bling.
Developer option is in iPhone, not in the settings.
Go to window> devices> see attached device > enable developer options.
Some can be enabled from organizer.
Wake up

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
stchinedu:

What is this one saying. ..you know it since 4AD, who have you told? Somebody is kind enough to share is knowledge and you come here to form professor Einstein. undecided
Abeg park for one corner make we see better people joor.
dont try me
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Donaldomo(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
It works perfectly, kudos!
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by babamu123(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=Ifeanyi4491 post=32824812]==>First, you’ll need to enable access to the hidden “Developer options” menu on your Android phone. To do that, simply tap the “About phone” option in Settings. Then tap “Build number” seven times and you’re done. Now you can just back out to the main Settings menu and you’ll find Developer options somewhere near the bottom of the list.

==>Now that you’re done with that part, let the real fun begins. Tap the new Developer options menu you just enabled and scroll until you see the following three settings (note that they may be located within an “Advanced” subsection):

Window animation scale
Animator animation scale

==>Did you see them? By default, each of those three options is set to “1x” but tapping them and changing them to “.5x” will dramatically speed up your phone. This harmless tweak forces the device to speed up all transition animations, and the entire user experience is faster and smoother as a result.

If you are able to this, you are the boss… if not, your Android device is still your boss.

bros I can't download through my playstore its telling me insufficient space despite I have up to 4gig left on both the phone and the memory card.... Am using infinix tablet X800
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by stchinedu: 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Gejpresident:
dont try me
grin yes boss
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
working well on my Cubetalk 9x,amazing speed.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Omeggie1(f): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
==>First, you’ll need to enable access to the hidden “Developer options” menu on your Android phone. To do that, simply tap the “About phone” option in Settings. Then tap “Build number” seven times and you’re done. Now you can just back out to the main Settings menu and you’ll find Developer options somewhere near the bottom of the list.

Window animation scale
Animator animation scale

mine is already in .5x, is there any other one that is higher than that?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by 2muchM: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
liberty300:
You don't see this kind of nonsense on iPhones...Android is crap

That's the edge android has over iPhone. Customization and tweaking. You can customize and tweak just about any thing on android.

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Glowstone(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:

Window animation scale
Animator animation scale

Bro did you download your font or is default ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by PRECIOUSMICHEAL(f): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
install ifont from play store
IFONT IS ONLY FOR ROOTED PHONES BRO?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by donhils: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
PRECIOUSMICHEAL:
Do you know anyone that works with unrooted phones?

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Wow.. It worked.. But watz wit my apps appearin & disapearin lyk a ghost on Ijebu-Ode road?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by maryjoyce(f): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ve done mine. Thanks.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by danielous(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:

Window animation scale
Animator animation scale

there's nothing of such in gionee p2
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Any side effects pls?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
thanks works in my techno m3
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by collinsworth(m): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
I tried it on my samsung note 1 but it made it even slower.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by dannewlife(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Tried it on my note 3 wow supersonic speed. Thanks. so much. Hope no side effects
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Dbrainiac1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
I didn't see all these options( Window animation scale
Animator animation scale) on my gionee p4. What should I do?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by eROCK247(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
i never could've guessed this one...Thanks a lot! Got me thinking what I'd see if I keep tapping all my setting options 7 times. LoL. Thanks again @OP
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by tukasa(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
But it does not speed my game nw.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by bedfordng(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
jimohibrahim:
hmmm done that... but you need to see how slow my fone was after changing it to 5x...
i quickly change to to 1x and it became normal.. which was okay by me initially.

there is .5x and 5x.... which one..?
its .5x
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Dolypson04(m): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
khaynoni:

That's because you're still using the stock ROM, try flashing a custom ROM. I use gionee p2 too.
Pls how do I flash a custom ROM
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Omeggie1:

mine is already in .5x, is there any other one that is higher than that?
hehehe
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Glowstone:

Bro did you download your font or is default ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
I download it
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
PRECIOUSMICHEAL:
yes Bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth / How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.