Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

How Senior School Boys Fu*cks Their Juniors As Punishment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Senior School Boys Fu*cks Their Juniors As Punishment (3846 Views)

Chinese Boss Cripples Ogun Worker With Kung Fu Kicks- The Punch / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Senior School Boys Fu*cks Their Juniors As Punishment by sohighliht: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
his is a pure act of abuse, and that kept me wondering what's really wrong with kids of nowadays. They have totally turned into something else.

This immoral discipline that happened in a popular secondary school in kenya, has gone really viral on the internet. From our source, we leant that these two junior students were caught by some senior students after school dismissal while they were still inside their classroom playing. And instead of these senior students to punish them in a reasonable way, they decided to catch some immoral fun with them by forcing them to romance themselves while they watch and als
o seriously warned them never to stop or else they will be severely dealt with. Can you imagine? Are they really disciplining or spoiling these young students? It's a pure act of abuse and I urge school managements to look into such immoral acts because students tends to learn morethan 60percent of what they know in school. Students attend schools so as to have good educational status and not the other way round.

Please I urge school managements to really ensure that their junior students are not being immorally bullied by some wayward seniors in school, for it has led to so many destructions.

Don't forget to WATCH and SHARE this video with your friends so that they would as well learn from it because Knowledge is power.

click here to see live video and pics witnessed by a secret cctv

click here to see live video and pics witnessed by a secret cctv
Re: How Senior School Boys Fu*cks Their Juniors As Punishment by Basildvalour(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
The stems of moral decadence started from schools and they have grown in schools down to the society at large.

Why do I hate boarding houses/schools so much?
Re: How Senior School Boys Fu*cks Their Juniors As Punishment by sohighliht: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
yeas
Re: How Senior School Boys Fu*cks Their Juniors As Punishment by sohighliht: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
dffdfd
Re: How Senior School Boys Fu*cks Their Juniors As Punishment by sohighliht: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2015
radahan
Re: How Senior School Boys Fu*cks Their Juniors As Punishment by sohighliht: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2015
SPINAL
Re: How Senior School Boys Fu*cks Their Juniors As Punishment by sohighliht: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
cli.gs
Re: How Senior School Boys Fu*cks Their Juniors As Punishment by sohighliht: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
so light
Re: How Senior School Boys Fu*cks Their Juniors As Punishment by sohighliht: 1:10am On Apr 22, 2015
kjfdkjdk
Re: How Senior School Boys Fu*cks Their Juniors As Punishment by englishmart(m): 7:00am On Apr 22, 2015
sohighliht:
kjfdkjdk
sohighliht:
so light
sohighliht:
cli.gs
sohighliht:
SPINAL
sohighliht:
radahan
sohighliht:
dffdfd
sohighliht:
yeas
you don mad finish!

You go talk whether na by force to comment on your thread

2 Likes

Re: How Senior School Boys Fu*cks Their Juniors As Punishment by sohighliht: 7:15am On Apr 22, 2015
lol
englishmart:
you don mad finish!

You go talk whether na by force to comment on your thread
Re: How Senior School Boys Fu*cks Their Juniors As Punishment by Jennifer4christ: 7:24am On Apr 22, 2015
Good day Nairalanders...

My name is Jennifer and I reside in Owerri, Imo state.
I am a school certificate holder with little hope of tertiary education.
Someone advised me to open a Nairaland account and ask for help, so I'm new here.
With the assurance I was given, I promise to testify here, if I get my breakthrough from Nairaland.

Why I came writing this now is because I lost my job as a cleaner at one of First Bank branches in Owerri.
The area manager came to our branch 2 weeks ago and after a series of complaints about almost everything that day, I was relieved of my job.
It still beats my imagination why I was singled out to be sacked.
Why me?
Why just me?
I still can't bear it up till now, since I fend for myself.
The money I have with me is fast running out and I desperately need a job from a good samaritan reading this now.

Please, if anyone can help me get a good paying job or connect me with someone who can give me a good job, I will forever be grateful.

I know this is risky, but I need help desperately, hence, I am putting up my number for possible contact and help.
I am not a sex-worker please and I will never be one, I only need a decent job.
So please, I pray no one misunderstands my intentions.

May God almighty reward those who will run to my aid at this frustrating moment of my life, Amen!

My number is 08172982883.
God bless you.
Re: How Senior School Boys Fu*cks Their Juniors As Punishment by sohighliht: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2015
rubish

(1) (Reply)

FCT High Court Court Frees Woman Who Killed Her Boyfriend / Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) / If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.