Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role (24022 Views)

Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! / Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / APC Slams Alao-akala Over “sai Buhari-sai Akala” Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by Fourwinds: 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
kinibigdeal:
I see no sense in what Lai mohammed just said, I just pray they perform better than GEJ than noise. Atleast they are in power we don't need much noise from the 'master liar" again than performance. Olisa metuh just gave them a script to pounder on.
Action and Reaction are equal but opposite in direction. if someone tell u say ur blokos small., u no go tell am say what of ur own nko.

3 Likes

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] K.O Knock-Out.. Pls. I nid another one for Fani Kayode.m Lai the great orator..

2 Likes

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by olayinkaj2(m): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
See flogging, olisa metuh will be like #ardonbilivit...

2 Likes

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by Fourwinds: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bennet642k2:
Omo ibo! Especially those APC governor that refuse to accept defect. A word of advice to Lai Mohammed thanks to Allah to hear ur prayers. Only God knws how it would have been if APC lost! Hunger go don finish u. Olisa, is a better striker when it comes to opposition. tongue
d way u dey look APC na so I dey look PDP YANSH....hmmmmmm d thing dey smell

2 Likes

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by coollexy: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
i like the way he put an end to it..."APC said"

2 Likes

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by Silverhawk: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
FLYFIRE:
Who does not know...APC, motor-park tout party. Party by the illiterates for the ILLITERATES.

Grow up dude...!

4 Likes

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by amobii: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Where are those GEJ till 20129? Its been a while i found that. Waoooo i am now enjoying Nairaland with some objective comment.

4 Likes

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by supereagle(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
APC has a lot matured and brilliant minds that know how to handle their critics . I love Dr Fayemi reply to Soludo's article on" beyond election
." PDP will be careful to talk anyhow now.

5 Likes

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by temitemi1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Banter1:
ohhhhhhh......temitemi1
Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by doctuw(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Metuh! See your life. I always knew you are going to end up this way, but I never knew it will be so soon. It is quite obvious that you will not be a perfect mouth for the opposition, you are just too incredible to be one. You can only operate where lawlessness prevails. If PDP ever survive this tsunami, the party will need a spokesman who is a Cicero, has that charisma and a true leader; not a motor park tout or canvasser.

7 Likes

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by nokingasgod: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
The truer part of the gist ''Metuh will need the training to effectively carry out his new, tough task.'' Opposition job is not the usual PDP's owambe party where oil wells are shared.

The truest part ''... to being able to operate on a lean or zero budget,'' Yes o no more Naira rain. GMB will hardly be anybody's ATM like bros GEJ who was proned to scams from ''gbogbo ero''

5 Likes

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
This is the first time in my life I ve to read and re-read a writeup 7times..
Lai u be agbaya oo, y u finish that man like that person wey still dey mourn his party demise..this is not fair ICC must hear this..
Oga ooo insult ontop injury.. Theris God ooo

13 Likes

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by jomoh: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Is it that APC is just too full of brilliant minds or PDP is just too full of dullards making APC stalwarts appear too brilliant than they really are.

Honestly it is not easy for someone be in the opposition/outside the house and yet still see and analyse the inside of a house better than the occupant.

APC with little or no budget and federal might were able to present their campaign so logical that they make PDP appear like imbeciles.

Let's see how PDP with their group of dull brains will cope as an opposition.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by Ralphlauren(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
sanky346:
Vintage Lai Mohammed. Quintessential spokesperson and image maker per excellence. One thing we can not take away from APC is the quality of their team. They have materials. Even their Chairman Oyegun is a very intelligent man. His flow of thoughts and command of English is second to none. This current APC First Eleven os the best in Africa's current political firmament

Gbam!

Lai Mohammed is in a class of his own.

He deserves serious credit for being the spokesman for APC. He has really done a fab job for the party.

He doesn't hesitate to put PDP in their place. His press releases are always a delight to read.

5 Likes

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
In a nutshell, Olisa Metuh can't compete with Lai Muhammed. He's simply to good for him to handle, otherwise he's just gonna humiliate himself and disgrace the Party at large.
But who else in the PDP fold can tackle Lai? FFK, Reuben Abati? Who?
PDP is dead dudes!!!

5 Likes

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by olalat(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
My concern is that there are no many witty people in PDP who can dedicatedly work to reposition the party. They are bunch half wit individuals.
Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by GangsterRevd: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Heeheeheeheeheee grin

Life of opposition!

Smh, such iz life cool

Laff don kill me for here! Serious fatality

3 Likes

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Billyonaire:
Someone needs to remind the Liar Mohammedan that most top shots in APC are actually corrupted PDP members who criss-crossed to secure their stomach infrastructures.
What has that got to do with the post? sad
Billyonaire:
Someone needs to remind the Liar Mohammedan that most top shots in APC are actually corrupted PDP members who criss-crossed to secure their stomach infrastructures.
What has that got to do with the post?

4 Likes

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by tundemogba12(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Buhari should not go for this May 28th hand over. The real ceremony is on the 29th. History should not be distorted
Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by Chirokusko: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
fkaz:
''Metuh will need the training to effectively carry out his new, tough task. It is now obvious that he needs to understand that for him to succeed in his new role, he must be credible, empirical, more sophisticated in language use and very passionate, in addition to being able to operate on a lean or zero budget,'' it said.

Lia mohammed is just telling Olisa the truth, Olisa just receive his first baptisms of fire
This pill will surely be too hard to swallow. Che I!!!!! My Alhaaaajiiii

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by Alexandro2(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
GS 101 (Use of political language)
Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by samopeyemi: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
This old man too get bad mouth.

I hope pdp will declare d seat of d spokesperson for d 'new' opposition party vacant so dat guys can apply.
Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by citizenY(m): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
omenka:
Lmao. This is like adding salt to one's injury. PDP is in for a very very long walk through the desert. Hope they got sufficient food and water to see them through.

@omenka ....

Metuh seems to be at the north pole,south pole and Sahara desert at the same time... his thermometer no get alcohol or mercury... na cow piss details inside......
PDP guys are running away from GSM phones... tell them no be card reader.
Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by billyG(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
He!He!!men lai muha u get mouth no be small,u be king of d ring,see how u giv metuh sucker punch,punching a sucker who is already down,where iz okupe bastard,fkk make them recieve there own.

1 Like

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by FMCowerri: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Haaaaaaa Alh. Lai u now, Metuh collect your wife?
This is three much, abeg now. I hope he is able to sleep tonite oooo

1 Like

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by Mrchuddy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
chai! This is too hot to handle. I predict that metuh will prepare well before speaking on APC or keep quiet before he does more damage than repair for PDP.
Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by MalcoImX: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
BiHung:
Let us advise GMB to shun the May28 dinner organised by GEJ.

#SayNoToOneChance

#SayNoToMay28Dinner
True. What sayest thou my learned friends about the 28th May handover instead of the 29th?
Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by folahann(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
GAWD!!!! See knockout blow.
Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by M16: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lai Muhammed> Oliseh Metuh+Ruben Abati+Reno Omokiri+ Doyin Indomie Okupe

1 Like

Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by TeamSimple(m): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chai,this one na cognate course o..one thing about APC spokesmen is that they have all gat killer punch replies.
Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by charmingeyes(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lai Mohd misunderstood Metuh. Metuh was speaking of APC's attack on GEJ not of APC crumbling PDP.
Re: APC Slams Metuh, Offers Him Crash Course On His New Role by FaladSon: 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
admax:
I just saw this APC hilarious response to Olisa Metuh of PDP.......

[b]Alleged plan to destabilize PDP: APC slams Metuh, offers him crash course on his new role[/b]

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has denied having any hand in the crumbling of the PDP, as alleged by the party's National Publicity Secretary Olisa Metuh, while offering him (Metuh) a free, six-week crash course on his new role as the opposition spokesman.

Reacting to the allegation by Metuh that the APC has been working to destabilize the PDP, the party (APC) said in a statement by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, in Abuja on Friday, that during the training, Metuh will be given free lessons by his APC counterpart, in the spirit of cooperation and for the advancement of the nation's democracy.

''Metuh will need the training to effectively carry out his new, tough task. It is now obvious that he needs to understand that for him to succeed in his new role, he must be credible, empirical, more sophisticated in language use and very passionate, in addition to being able to operate on a lean or zero budget,'' it said.

APC said it is ludicrous, to say the least, for anyone to suggest that the APC is seeking to destabilize the PDP, when the erstwhile ruling party has done such a great job of crumbling under its own weight, having gorged on the commonwealth.

''Really, it beggars belief to say that the APC is seeking to lure away members of the PDP's NEC with 'phantom promises and threats', with a view to destabilizing the party, when everyone knows the rate at which PDP stalwarts have been rushing to jump off the sinking ship called the PDP before it finally tips over.

''Our National Chairman and our President-elect have even spoken out publicly on this issue, encouraging the eager PDP defectors to stay back in their party so they can provide a formidable opposition to the new ruling party. How then can anyone accuse the APC of either luring away PDP members or seeking to destabilize a party that has done itself in?'' the party queried.

It advised Metuh to take a little time off so he can engage in some introspection, against the backdrop of the total repudiation by Nigerians of the brand of politics that his party, the PDP, played in its days as the ruling party.

''There is no doubt that Metuh is in a hurry to do his work as an opposition spokesman. He should not worry. He should save his energy, because he would need it, in addition to the crash course which has been offered to him freely, if he is to function effectively in his new role. Having been in opposition for so long, we can tell Metuh that it is not a cakewalk.

''Lies by themselves never travel far enough for the truth not to catch up with them, as the PDP must have now realized when its strategy of muckraking, distortion of facts and blatant falsehood - under the guise of electioneering campaign - failed to turn the tide in its favour during the last elections. But it seems the lead actors in that failed strategy, Metuh included, have not yet learnt their lessons, hence they have continued to engage in their despicable pastime.

''The APC has no time to waste on luring away members of the PDP. We have our hands full as we seek to clear the mess that the PDP has made of Nigeria and the state of hopelessness to which its 16-year rule has plunged the citizens. Because Nigerians wanted change, they voted for our party. How then can the party of change allow itself to become populated by the same folks whom Nigerians have rejected?'' APC said.

Alhaji Lai Mohammed
National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)
Abuja, April 17th 2015

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/17/alleged-plan-to-destabilize-pdp-apc-slams-metuh-offers-him-crash-course-on-his-new-role/

Let us be sincere with ourself here, it isn't easy to be in an opposition party for 16yrs and coming for six weeks training might not even be enough but can help really. You must overcome a battle for you to be called a winner. I pity Metsu with all he and his cohorts called and said about GMB before the election, am still waiting for May 29 to pass first before saying somethings about okupe, prophet Fayose and Abati. God bless Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Hoodlums With Weapons In Ogun / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Ethiopian Airlines Breaks Silence On Controversial Nigeria Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.