Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) (2865 Views)

See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) / Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by magneto(m): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
My thots: " kai! If I catch u for bending corner ehn..." grin

Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by agarawu23(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
the guy be like is this real or padded

as u can see his "kokoro" is not raising.

ladies and fake butt there is God ooooo
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by temitemi1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by abbeycial: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
hehe... dis malo guys no go kill person abeg
lmao
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by loomer: 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
See how him serious
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by magneto(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
abbeycial:
lmao

Hahaha badt guy...how u take know say na malo guy grin
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by phelps007: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
The guy be like....if I catch dis woman, na scissors kick style I go take finish job grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
abbeycial:
lmao

grin grin grin grin grin ehen na, you know say we malo really like dis kain blessed yoruba yansh wink
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by Beennkumar(m): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
"I'm so jobless. I've been staring at this wall with the painting of a woman for over an hour. I think she looks healthier than I do."
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by Jayjay0(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
he just remembered his cgpa

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by peteruuu(m): 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
grin
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by whizjay(m): 4:32am On Apr 18, 2015
See what happens when you follow them Badt boys for ya area go smoke weed
angry angry

And you know say ya head no fit carry am!!

cry

Abeg make person soak garri give am....
grin
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2015
WHEN YOU SMOKE WEED FOR THE FIRST TIME
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by magneto(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2015
phelps007:
The guy be like....if I catch dis woman, na scissors kick style I go take finish job grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by magneto(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2015
DivideUs:

grin grin grin grin grin ehen na, you know say we malo really like dis kain blessed yoruba yansh wink

Kai mallam! U bad gan grin
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by magneto(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2015
whizjay:
See what happens when you follow them Badt boys for ya area go smoke weed
angry angry

And you know say ya head no fit carry am!!

cry

Abeg make person soak garri give am....
grin

Buhahaha, lwkmd....abeg na ijebu garri or abakiliki garri? grin grin
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by magneto(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
WHEN YOU SMOKE WEED FOR THE FIRST TIME

Chai...someone is talking from experience grin grin tongue
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by iheanyi40(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2015
grin
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by akinsadeez(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2015
imagine soldiers meeting him there and then ordering him to impregnate the woman on the wall. grin
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by whizjay(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2015
magneto:

Buhahaha, lwkmd....abeg na ijebu garri or abakiliki garri? grin grin

Ijebu...

Give am ijebu garri....

It works faster! grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
magneto:

Chai...someone is talking from experience grin grin tongue

Lol.... But I wasn't this silly grin
Re: What Do You Think This Guy Was Thinking?? (PHOTO) by magneto(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Lol.... But I wasn't this silly grin

Hehe, u wish! tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Clear Difference Between...? / Pls Tell Me I Don't Look Like Him... Nooo!!! / Lizzyfroshey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.