Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

My Best Friend Told Me That My Gf Is Having An Affair With His Collegue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Told Me That My Gf Is Having An Affair With His Collegue (754 Views)

Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / A Female Friend Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Told Me That My Gf Is Having An Affair With His Collegue by SPINA101(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dear romance lander please I need ur advice on this!! I travel to my village during this election I been two weeks I have been there , only to come back to hear a story from my best friend telling me that his colleagues at work told him he slept with my girlfriend wen I travel. Though I doubted him but my best friend told me that he saw both of them at a bar one night. But to my greatest shock when I ask my girlfriend about it she denied and started crying that am accusing her., please matured mind please help me cos I want to quit the relationship though I didn't caught her red handed
Re: My Best Friend Told Me That My Gf Is Having An Affair With His Collegue by agarawu23(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
SPINA101:
Dear romance lander please I need ur advice on this!! I travel to my village during this election I been two weeks I have been there , only to come back to hear a story from my best friend telling me that his colleagues at work told him he slept with my girlfriend wen I travel. Though I doubted him but my best friend told me that he saw both of them at a bar one night. But to my greatest shock when I ask my girlfriend about it she denied and started crying that am accusing her., please matured mind please help me cos I want to quit the relationship though I didn't caught her red handed
" i hear say" is uttered by enemy of progress.

before you can call person a thief, make sure u catch him/her with the stolen item.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Told Me That My Gf Is Having An Affair With His Collegue by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
shit happens bro, take heart.
Re: My Best Friend Told Me That My Gf Is Having An Affair With His Collegue by falconey(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
hmmmm.....you said it yourself you didn't caught her red handed.

So be patient and be very very cautious of her gestures, when you notice anything like that.

Show her the RED CARD.
Re: My Best Friend Told Me That My Gf Is Having An Affair With His Collegue by alberto2k(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
u want to quit the relationship?

Seems you've lost interest in the relationship already.

Access that your best friend, He might actually be a biitch Nigga' undecided

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Told Me That My Gf Is Having An Affair With His Collegue by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
If i were you, i wouldn't have confronted her like that. Even if she did, did you expect her to admit? Theres a million ways to kill a rat

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Told Me That My Gf Is Having An Affair With His Collegue by jascon1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
Oh k. So, make we go arrest her?
Abeg help me buy chewing stick for that aboki shade
Re: My Best Friend Told Me That My Gf Is Having An Affair With His Collegue by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
U shouldnt hv said anythn until u dd some snooping of ur own.....might b true might not be. And tht tears ish, girls lie bra

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Told Me That My Gf Is Having An Affair With His Collegue by Dygeasy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Catch her first. Be sure.
Re: My Best Friend Told Me That My Gf Is Having An Affair With His Collegue by mvpakin(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
U nid 2 confam dz urself. Jst shit off dz 'my-friend-said' stuffz bro

(1) (Reply)

Iz Diz Love Or Wha? / Guys And The "Thanks For Accepting Me" Thingy On Facebook. / When Your Wife 's Dad Never Wanted The Wedding...this Is His Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.