Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers (26720 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2015
What they dont know is that they put off the good gals around while exhibiting these traits.
By the time they do a come back, bea go done move onto the next one.

I can't stop being me no matter the level of heart break
Or maybe I have been tge one breaking hearts lipsrsealed, maybe I need to be at tge receiving end to get how it feels embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Chivee(f): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Well kinda guilty of all but one...
Even if the existence all the women on earth came to a screeching hault, I would rather remain celibate than resort to "homosexuality"..
Can't even stand the thought.. *#PUNNANY#* is just the SH*T!!

1 Like

Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Mrford(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2015
Nneka123:
Hmm, so they turn gay just like that?

Nice points, Wrist

I wonder ooo. someone that wasn't gay from they unset can never turn gay just like that.
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Fkhalifa(m): 7:26am On Apr 18, 2015
Lizabeth25:
@ All guys..!

You are responsible for the choices you make. Most of you will see better pikin, you will condemn her before you get to know her. You will prefer flashy girls with 4 holes of earrings on one ear, nails like witches, eye lashes like the devil and multi color faces.!

You come dey call her gold digger. Pls, shay na my papa suppose dey maintain all this things for you while u dey knack her apakko?

If a girl scam you, it shows that you are not smart and you fall mugu.! Such girls don't even scam you. You spend more in maintaining the things I made mentioned of. Before you know it self, you go dey spend your life savings, and when it finishes and you can't maintain her again, she go step up.!

To me, she's not a gold digger! Na you fall mugu and you beat more than you could chew.!
i agree so much with you,and you spoke my mind,most guys are the cause of these problem from women,a lady that her physique and dressing speaks materialism should be a no go area if you arent mentally and financial fit to handle their case,rather go for the homely,cultured and decent girl who arent that flashy and still pretty, enjoy a peaceful life with them and flee from hearth aches...
just the so called good girls dont seem to like and encourage the good guys in this game.pity!

5 Likes

Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Sanuzi(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2015
True Talk n iiii

Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by drsmith1(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2015
am guilty of almost everything.. except d homosexual and ..
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Oilandgas1(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
Op ur points are cool

as for me sha, I can't be involved in any of the listed above because I am stingy; i don't spend for ladiessad

Bro I sting pass u oooooo when it comes spending for ladies.

1 Like

Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Sunymoore(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2015
2people:
so who we go blame now?
GEJ

1 Like

Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2015
san316:

Bros eeeehn. You are very right oo. I have experienced same. Even though I told the girl that the money isn't mine, she still hasn't said anything about it and I'm not going ask. Girls don't borrow from guys because they want to pay back.

@wristwatch does focusing on yourself and family mean being stingy? Must you spend for other ladies to show you are not stingy? I don't think so. Girls are very evil and you cant trust them.

I am just explaining. I support ur comments but not all of dem are gold diggers.
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2015
drsmith1:
am guilty of almost everything.. except d homosexual and ..

What sir...
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2015
chidyhels:
What they dont know is that they put off the good gals around while exhibiting these traits.

Or maybe I have been tge one breaking hearts lipsrsealed, maybe I need to be at tge receiving end to get how it feels embarassed

The issue is some guys prefer the Kim kardashian lady looking type to be sister Mary. Appearance most times speak volume of d kind of person u are. They don't realise u can't eat your cake and have it back.

1 Like

Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by agarawu23(m): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Oilandgas1:

Bro I sting pass u oooooo when it comes spending for ladies.
lolcheesy

abi na
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by mekadinho(f): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2015
HEART BREAK? NO BE WHEN I GIVE PERSON MY HRT B4 HIM GO BREAK AM.
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2015
That's not even all, I just don't have time to write more of their instances but let me chip this in.!

Most guys love to flash their girls just to entice them. Abeg who no like better? A girl will come to u, u will buy her things you can't buy for even your mother who carried you for 9 months or your sister who stood by u throughout your upbringing, who accepted your faults and flaws, who will defend you any time any day.!

She will love you nah....but for the period u give her the things she want..! She will call you mugu behind you back...she go carry your money spend on another guy she love and when d things stop coming, she will move on to another person.!

Then you will tell d world that she dump you! Why she no go dump u?

Guys should wise up and always remember that words that spoke about "glittering things are not GOLD" is not met for girls alone" tongue

Fkhalifa:
i agree so much with you,and you spoke my mind,most guys are the cause of these problem from women,a lady that her physique and dressing speaks materialism should be a no go area if you arent mentally and financial fit to handle their case,rather go for the homely,cultured and decent girl who arent that flashy and still pretty, enjoy a peaceful life with them and flee from hearth aches...
just the so called good girls dont seem to like and encourage the good guys in this game.pity!

2 Likes

Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2015
Lizabeth25:
That's not even all, I just don't have time to write more of their instances but let me chip this in.!

Most guys love to flash their girls just to entice them. Abeg who no like better? A girl will come to u, u will buy her things you can't buy for even your mother who carried you for 9 months or your sister who stood by u throughout your upbringing, who accepted your faults and flaws, who will defend you any time any day.!

She will love you nah....but for the period u give her the things she want..! She will call you mugu behind you back...she go carry your money spend on another guy she love and when d things stop coming, she will move on to another person.!

Then you will tell d world that she dump you! Why she no go dump u?

Guys should wise up and always remember that words that spoke about "glittering things are not GOLD" is not met for girls alone" tongue

Well said. I have disregard for guys who buy expensive gadgets for ladies and cannot buy a simple gift 4 their mum. Such attitude is cruel.

2 Likes

Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
I liked your write up till I got to the last point. Smh.

Most ladies are thieves. Whoever eats where she did not work is a thief..
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Realdon1(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmm. I wonder all these my guys type here whether they practise it wen they see gals. Wen I see some guys spending unnecessarily to thm I wonder wether is charm or stupidity. I'm my office, they know m as stingy guy bcs I dnt gv.and I dnt alow thm to use my brain. Pls my fellow guys be wise. Practise wat u say here. Gals cherish car mor than any many. Infact If car can breath, they can hv se.x wt it

1 Like

Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2015
Realdon1:
Hmmm. I wonder all these my guys type here whether they practise it wen they see gals. Wen I see some guys spending unnecessarily to thm I wonder wether is charm or stupidity. I'm my office, they know m as stingy guy bcs I dnt gv.and I dnt alow thm to use my brain. Pls my fellow guys be wise. Practise wat u say here. Gals cherish car mor than any many. Infact If car can breath, they can hv se.x wt it

Hahahahaha. Spot on sir. They like comfortable life nah. That's y they love going for ready made men.
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2015
Naughtysite:
I liked your write up till I got to the last point. Smh.

Most ladies are thieves. Whoever eats where she did not work is a thief..

Yes oo. But can such attitude be controlled? No
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by drsmith1(m): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2015
wristwatch:

What sir...

wen u love so deeply and u get nothing in return.. all dat d op listed except d homo.. dats extreme dou..
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2015
beengils:
No wonder you wickedly do those things you do & if same is done to you as payback you say we are wicked & heartless...

Lol for me to wonder if you have feelings , that implies that I have come across those that are ruthless. I have not seen one guy that actually feels hurt or feels an inch of remorse. It's the other way round to me.......therefore this thread of 'hurt men' looks like a miracle thread to me. If I could pay back I might but considering the fact that those I know don't give a damn, that's just kinda futile you know? grin
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Akpan107(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
Op ur points are cool

as for me sha, I can't be involved in any of the listed above because I am stingy; i don't spend for ladiessad
They are true, but not 'totaly true'

That of the Homosexual is not true
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 18, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i now see every girl as a gold digger. i also have stopped making friends with them.

this is what happen: this girl is not actualy my babe. we were just friends. so after writting jamb, i decided to get a job, so as to keep myself busy and not stay idle all day.
one month later, i came to her house. and she asked why i have stopped coming to her house, i told her i got job. the next thing she said was 'can you lend me money? i wil pay back next week'
i lent her my salary. that next week has turned to 3 years. and she has not given me a dime. she blocked me off her whatsapp and Fb. even changed number. she called me wicked and liar because i was demanding for my money. i couldnt fight, i cant fight a girl.

this is what happens when you trust people so much. i took this girl like my elder Sis.

what i learnt: never lend a girl money. she will not pay back
ah bro this is fuvk up 101,why should u lend money to a lady,if at all she will pay she would want to pay by sx,some ladies do it.
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Akpan107(m): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
no sir!!!

I date rich ladies not ladies that beg for recharge cards and gala.
nomater how rich is a lady, she still like free money...
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by agarawu23(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2015
Akpan107:
I tell u
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2015
chidyhels:

this is my wife, yeah i know it! i know it.
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Bowaley17(m): 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
K
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Tabh:
Boys and lamentations,i thought you get over heartbreak faster undecided
No we dont except he's a player.... my ex broke up with me a year ago (distance is a bastard) and always think I'm over her but when I come across a picture of her, my heart drops a thousand feet and the hurt starts like it was yesterday.... Trust me we dont get over it easily but to turn Gay *spits* God forbid that...
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
dancok:
ah bro this is fuvk up 101,why should u lend money to a lady,if at all she will pay she would want to pay by sx,some ladies do it.

He has learnt his lesson na
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Akpan107:

Spot on
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by empress4u: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
wristwatch:
Heart break is painful and can make a sociable person to becoming an introvert and a lunatic.

A guy who has been thoroughly used by a gold digger portray red signal attitudes that can make him an outcast.

Therefore, attitudes guys display when they have been used by gold diggers are;

They become extremely stingy

Category of such guys spend only on their needs and perhaps family members (Talking about sisters, brothers, etc). For an outsider especially ladies, a kobo will not drop from their pocket.

They become chronic womaniser

"Good boy Gone Crazily Bad" In order to pay back, they unleash their hidden flirting habit(chop and clean mouth character) by getting into every ladies skirt. They stylishly show the rudiment of love painting a perfect picture in the ladies brain he is the chosen one.

Love is wicked in their dictionary

Hate is love and Love is wicked becomes their quote. This marks a permanent prologue in the dictionary of their mind. They see love as evil and any lady that expresses this feeling become a desperate "Jezebel" to them.

Negative switching to homosexuality (gay)

Their emotion switch sporadically and irreversible to same sex. They feel same sex will not break their heart unlike the opposite ones.

They treat ladies with haughty contempt

Because of their evil intention, they disrespect ladies and treat them like waste products. All manners of haughty contempt you can think of is being unleash on the innocent lady.

Job and Career becomes their true love

They hunt for job and career development like guilder ultimate search. This is the period they get extremely busy to hurl away their hurt feeling. Job and career advancement consume their thoughts, social life and relationship with people.

They become alcohol champion

In terms of alcohol drinking, they can win un countable "drink d'or". Underestimating such people in drinking can cost your pocket. They become Usain bolt and an undisputed champion in alcohol consumption just to forget they were ever hurt.

They see all ladies as thieves

Every lady whether born again or not are tag thieves in their thought. They rain un limited curse on ladies and label them as gold diggers.

so guys too do have heart break
Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
empress4u:

so guys too do have heart break

Yes nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.