Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1225972 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by JUHABACH: 7:36am On Jul 03, 2015
lol

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2015
JUHABACH:
lol
my favorite quote fr0m batman begins. That m0ment when bats interrogates that fat cop
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Minemrys:

yea i know but there can be seriousness in being jovial, sarcastic and funny. Even though life in the real world's dark there are c0ntrast in pers0nalities. N0t saying dc should be c0medic like marvel, just saying there should be a dynamic in tinz.
Kryptonite has been confirmed for Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, did you know that?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Kryptonite has been confirmed for Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, did you know that?
really? When, where and how?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Minemrys:

really? When, where and how?
go and check this website screenrant.com/batman-v-superman-kryptonite-justice-league-script/
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Raalsalghul:
go and check this website screenrant.com/batman-v-superman-kryptonite-justice-league-script/
okay bt does it say anything abt the jl script?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
jjk24:
Yall following suicide squad?!! Too much leaked footage.. The batmobile looks dope though!! Abt buh bVs ... A feel lyk d story is gnna suffer though.. Trying to portray all dis characters(MF lex luthur well enough in more or less than 2 hours just does not seems plausible.
The more reason the film is going to last more than 2 hours.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Minemrys:
okay bt does it say anything abt the jl script?
Not much
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Not much
By guess fr0m that post, d0omsday's the 2nd villain of this m0vie.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by jjk24(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
The trinity

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:46am On Jul 05, 2015
jjk24:
The trinity
justice 4 all.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2015
Minemrys:

By guess fr0m that post, d0omsday's the 2nd villain of this m0vie.
Have you seen the reviews for Antman?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2015
Raalsalghul:

Bro, the reviews are not looking good. Is this the end of Marvel superhero genre? This is what you get when you create a counterfeit superhero of DC. You know atom and ant-man have similar powers?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2015
TonySpike:

Bro, the reviews are not looking good. Is this the end of Marvel superhero genre? This is what you get when you create a counterfeit superhero of DC. You know atom and ant-man have similar powers?

This is not the end, but the beginning of the end.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2015
Raalsalghul:
nah. Is it good?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2015
TonySpike:

yup just waiting 4 wat our very own at0m would do if he ever gets his m0vie. <cough> legends of t0m0rrow.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2015
I personally think Marvel should make their movies more realistic, not necessarily dark like DC though. DC is too realistic and sometimes their realism is exaggerated.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2015
Minemrys:
nah. Is it good?
Not that good
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2015
TonySpike:
I personally think Marvel should make their movies more realistic, not necessarily dark like DC though. DC is too realistic and sometimes their realism is exaggerated.
its too late 4 that. If they should do that n0w then it will be inc0nsistent. They should reb0ot.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Not that good
well i'll wait till i see the m0vie b4 i judge. Just like i did age of ultr0n. Which site can i download the HD versi0n on n0t the cinema record versi0n as s0on as its out? I hate CAMrip download versi0ns. They aren't clear.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Minemrys:

well i'll wait till i see the m0vie b4 i judge. Just like i did age of ultr0n. Which site can i download the HD versi0n on n0t the cinema record versi0n as s0on as its out? I hate CAMrip download versi0ns. They aren't clear.
The name of the new green lantern movie to be titled Green Lantern Corps.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Minemrys:

Am not going to kill you, am just gonna hurt you really really bad- The Joker from suicide squad trailer at SDCC.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Minemrys:

A new BvS trailer coming out soon.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by JUHABACH: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cupidhero(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Epic!!!
2016 should come already. Hope they won't include the killing of bruce waynes parents in the upcoming movie.... saw a man shoot some and then a kid started crying@the new trailer. DC rules!!!!!!! cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cupidhero(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
I think clark kent deserves a little color on his suit. It is way too dark and glossy. I believe affleck can pull this off. .. pray it won't be another daredevil.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
I'm impressed with the new Dawn of Justice trailer. It seem Bruce Wayne was in Metropolis during the fight between Superman and General Zod from the new trailers. This movie will be the biggest DC movie ever!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by JUHABACH: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
just finished the trailer. for the first time , i actually screamed "OH SHIT!" while watching a video.
2016 cant come soon enough.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
cupidhero:
Epic!!!
2016 should come already. Hope they won't include the killing of bruce waynes parents in the upcoming movie.... saw a man shoot some and then a kid started crying@the new trailer. DC rules!!!!!!! cool

The killing of the Waynes was shown as a Flashback, I think. Batman vex for Superman gan o. Superman destroyed the Wayne satellite and Wayne Tower in the fight against General Zod.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by JUHABACH: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
THE RED CAPES ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
JUHABACH:

its out already.

www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=122714
People are reacting positively to the trailer, like I said before, come 2016, Marvel fans will bleed.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Raalsalghul:
The name of the new green lantern movie to be titled Green Lantern Corps.
so fucking c0ol bro. Did u see lex in the bvs trailer? I love lex. I hate lex. Eisenberg is...s0mething else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.