Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:59 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1201775 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by scaramenga: 7:39am On Sep 29, 2016
TonySpike:
Everything Wrong With Captain America: Civil War has landed gidigba!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbWOEpLFYbU

By the way, I am glad that highway camera plothole was eventually discussed. Now, I don't need to argue again because it was a useless plothole that made no sense.

grin yea and at least bvs is already a bad movie so bvs also being a feature on cinema sins doesn't count wink amirite?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

They really nitpicked a lot, seriously they're good.
CinemaSins nitpick movies a lot. You can watch their videos on BVS also, they specifically made two videos for BVS. One for theatrical cut and another for Ultimate edition.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2016
scaramenga:

grin yea and at least bvs is already a bad movie so bvs also being a feature on cinema sins doesn't count wink amirite?

My friend, judging a movie is subjective. BVS wasn't bad by my standard, I liked the artistic and visual style of the movie a lot. By the way, CinemaSins already made two sin videos of BVS and that is their opinion.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by scaramenga: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2016
TonySpike:

My friend, judging a movie is subjective.
wink Yea cinema sins is only right when it comes to civil war amirite?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:42am On Sep 29, 2016
scaramenga:

wink Yea cinema sins is only right when it comes to civil war amirite?

You are asking an irrelevant question, my friend.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by scaramenga: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2016
TonySpike:

You are asking an irrelevant question, my friend.

Just wondering why cinema sins suddenly became subjective when it came to bvs but not when they were sinning civil war #That'sAll
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
scaramenga:

Just wondering why cinema sins suddenly became subjective when it came to bvs but not when they were sinning civil war #That'sAll

You should learn how not to take statements out of context. You said BVS was bad and I replied to you that judging a movie is subjective affair.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by scaramenga: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
TonySpike:

You should learn how not to take statements out of context. You said BVS was bad and I replied to you that judging a movie is subjective affair.

Ah ah so I'm subjective and cinema sins is not?
grin yan me story man
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
It's highly likely JL members, especially Batman, will cross path with Deathstroke in Justice League movie!

Though not really confirmed for now

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by austine5n6(m): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
I can't wait to see Deathstroke kick Batman ass tho
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2016
austine5n6:
I can't wait to see Deathstroke kick Batman ass tho

Really? I guess we should wait and see....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Owobobrown(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Death

Genetically engineered to
surpass all human limits , once
a soldier , Slade Wilson now
works as one of the most
feared assassins in the DC
Universe . He has frequently clashed with the
Teen Titans, Batman , the Justice League,
Green Arrow , and even Gods !

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by forreelinc(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
Death stroke feels boring, it will just make batman into another superhero action movie besides it wasn't too long ago we saw him(death stroke) in arrow; I was hoping james gordon jr or the owls court would be the villain in this batman movie to perhaps add a lil psycho thriller vibe to the dc universe and give the nigga(batman) some actual detective-ing to do, oh well DC sure loox like they know what they are doing.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Owobobrown(m): 4:31am On Oct 01, 2016
forreelinc:
Death stroke feels boring, it will just make batman into another superhero action movie besides it wasn't too long ago we saw him(death stroke) in arrow; I was hoping james gordon jr or the owls court would be the villain in this batman movie to perhaps add a lil psycho thriller vibe to the dc universe and give the nigga(batman) some actual detective-ing to do, oh well DC sure loox like they know what they are doing.

Deathstroke boring,judging him cause of a TV series that lost its MOJO after season 2

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2016
forreelinc:
I heard the batman movie will have gallery of villians. Deathshot might even be there...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by forreelinc(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2016
TonySpike:

I heard the batman movie will have gallery of villians. Deathshot might even be there...
grin yinmu! Na so dem talk say braniac and joker will be in BvS, sha they shd not make deathstroke one dimensional like raalsalghul in batman begins
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
It is official! From Batfleck himself!!!!
Just can't wait to see the tricks he got in his sleeves cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Jesse Eisenberg was comic-accurate! It's unbelievable that this Lex Luthor is still developing in DCEU.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
It has been confirmed! Suicide Squad is having an "EXTENDED CUT" release!!!
DCEU is my home, DCEU is my hobby!!!!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
kryptonian1987:
It has been confirmed! Suicide Squad is having an "EXTENDED CUT" release!!!
DCEU is my home, DCEU is my hobby!!!!
wow! Here is to h0n0r am0ng fans. We alm0st pulled it off despite what everybody thought. They are going to blame us for the whole thing. We are the patsies. Don't forget, we are the bad guys.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2016
Hehehehe....You are not alone...like a horror film!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by sleepyeyez(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Just watched SUICIDE SQUAD! Had such high hopes when I saw the trailer long ago. Said to myself, bout time they dropped a DC movie that wouldn't bore me to death. Seen it now. IT WAS TOTAL CRAP! Only consolation was Margot's "Harley". I guess Marvel will keep ruling for now
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
sleepyeyez:
Just watched SUICIDE SQUAD! Had such high hopes when I saw the trailer long ago. Said to myself, bout time they dropped a DC movie that wouldn't bore me to death. Seen it now. IT WAS TOTAL CRAP! Only consolation was Margot's "Harley". I guess Marvel will keep ruling for now

thank you!
So can we move on...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Behind the scenes: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjVTCYob59U
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
TonySpike:
Behind the scenes: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjVTCYob59U

That's why "I LOVE ZACK"!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2016
Behind the scene footage of Justice League shooting in London was tweeted by Zack Snyder yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-KLe65Okgo
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2016
A breakdown of the Zack Snyder's Justice League behind-the-scene footage by Emily Blunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVlY9SjQKOM
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2016
Justice League now shooting in Iceland. Are we looking at the unveiling of Superman's Fortress of Solitude in this movie? I suspect this bery much...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by KlausBlitzer(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2016
Hey Everyone... thought of this as a Lil bit crazy buh won't it be awesome if there was a whatsapp for this. so fun stuff and info can be shared on the go. my digits though... +2348183091117. Wach'all think?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2016
Beautiful exposition. Good watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxIfaFPnG5Y
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2016

On the next encounter, Harkness tied unconscious Flash to rocket Boomerang and sent him flying. Flash released himself and captured Flash.

Where is this movie? Abeg, I gbadun this story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.