Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1225950 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:35am On Mar 12, 2017
CzarRex:
wonder woman's origin trailer is out. Gal Gadot looks so sexy. Go check it now before it reaches a Million Views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INLzqh7rZ-U
You beat me by posting this first...lol
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:36am On Mar 12, 2017
So far, all released trailers of wonder woman have not released any spoilers. I'm glad WB marketing team learnt their lessons from BVS.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 4:40am On Mar 13, 2017
Wonder Woman trailer just gave me chills and goosebumps. OMG!! June can't come fast enough.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:36am On Mar 13, 2017
Kaycee7:
Wonder Woman trailer just gave me chills and goosebumps. OMG!! June can't come fast enough.
easy with the hype there...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:39am On Mar 15, 2017
Beautiful shot from Wonder Woman trailer!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2017
Did anyone notice this imagery? From Man of Steel and then Wonder Woman. Yeah, Man of Steel 2 is being proposed to be directed by Matthew Vaughn. I have watched some of his X-Men productions though and then, Fantastic Four reboot in 2015.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2017
TonySpike:
Did anyone notice this imagery? From Man of Steel and then Wonder Woman. Yeah, Man of Steel 2 is being proposed to be directed by Matthew Vaughn. I have watched some of his X-Men productions though and then, Fantastic Four reboot in 2015.

lols. Cavill would be like "save matthew" then Affleck would be like "why did you say that name?"
"it's his director's name" screams Amy Adams.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
This is how the media rolls in reporting DC and Marvel news. Real haters out there, I tell ya!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MrDojo(m): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
TonySpike:
This is how the media rolls in reporting DC and Marvel news. Real haters out there, I tell ya!

Soo wat do you mean grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:04am On Mar 16, 2017
MrDojo:

Soo wat do you mean grin grin

Some media outlets are fake news vendors with enormous hate for the DCEU. You can see their clickbait headlines for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Feel it. Love it. Experience it. #WonderWomanGauntlet

Common, release the hype Engine!!!

[img]http://lilgripes.files./2017/03/newgauntlets.gif[/img]

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Fellas, Aquaman movie has been shifted to December 2018. WB is looking for a movie to slot into schedule around early/mid 2018. Green Lantern, Dark Universe, Gotham City Sirens, Suicide Squad 2 and The Flash are on the table.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
TonySpike:
Fellas, Aquaman movie has been shifted to December 2018. WB is looking for a movie to slot into schedule around early/mid 2018. Green Lantern, Dark Universe, Gotham City Sirens, Suicide Squad 2 and The Flash are on the table.
lets hope Barry Allen is fast enough to beat the list. [in Eobard Wells' voice] "run barry, run" <CWflash music then goes on> 'my name is barry allen and am the...fastest movie alive'

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 740megawatts: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Minemrys:

lets hope Barry Allen is fast enough to beat the list. [in Eobard Wells' voice] "run barry, run" <CWflash music then goes on> 'my name is barry allen and am the...fastest movie alive'
Gotham City Sirens might be selected eventually. They have a director, David Ayer, and some of the cast are ready also. I'm not sure if the script is ready though...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
740megawatts:

Gotham City Sirens might be selected eventually. They have a director, David Ayer, and some of the cast are ready also. I'm not sure if the script is ready though...
N0!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Henry Cavill joins mission: impossible 6.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
What i am is a man with love for his people. Who pays for the drone that pass over our head? More question begs another. Men with power obey neither law nor principle. No one is neutral.
[coined from BvS. The line that terrorist who attacked lois said]
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Ishilove: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
where can I down load the avengers movie?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by KlausBlitzer(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dammit.... Badass Aquaman footage releases today! New JL trailer rains on us this Saturday! Someone tie me up that day... I fit scatter house!

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/justice-league-trailer-will-finally-be-with-us-this-saturday-check-out-some-new-footage-a149831

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by KlausBlitzer(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:
where can I down load the avengers movie?
Yts.ag.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Ishilove: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
KlausBlitzer:
Yts.ag.
Is that the full link?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Ishilove: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Thanks Klausblitzer
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Thanks love

You're welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Justice League teaser trailer. Aquaman in beast mode! Trailer is dropping big time on Saturday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eJ7NGllyw0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Posman(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Whoop whoop!!!! Saturday can't come any sooner!!!!!
so excited

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
Injustice 2 - Shattered alliances trailer 3 has now been released. Black Adam has now joined the club!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdXprUIPHHM
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Posman:
Whoop whoop!!!! Saturday can't come any sooner!!!!!
so excited
[Alfred] Thats how it starts. The fever, the hype, the feeling of fanboyism that turns good men, excited!
"is it really surprising that the m0st expected trailer in the whole of the universe is coming this saturday?"
trailer corrupts, justice league trailer corrupts justicely...[lols, couldn't figure out a better word]
[zod] Release the hype engine!
[Krypton military officer] we are n0w slaves to the hype...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Minemrys:

[Alfred] Thats how it starts. The fever, the hype, the feeling of fanboyism that turns good men, excited!
"is it really surprising that the m0st expected trailer in the whole of the universe is coming this saturday?"
trailer corrupts, justice league trailer corrupts justicely...[lols, couldn't figure out a better word]
[zod] Release the hype engine!
[Krypton military officer] we are n0w slaves to the hype...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
TonySpike:
Injustice 2 - Shattered alliances trailer 3 has now been released. Black Adam has now joined the club!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdXprUIPHHM

DC on absolute fire today though!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Did anyone notice the visual reference to the upcoming Krypton TV series in the Shattered Alliances trailer? Just while planet Krypton was exploding something like this can be seen. Krypton series is currently on production with David Goyer at the helm, with SyFy. I hope it has a serious outlook like Gotham and not DC shows on CW TV. By the way, SyFy has some awesome TV shows like The Expanse, 12 Monkeys and The Magicians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.