Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1220422 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Titbits from SDCC:

Picture 1: A new look of steppenwolf from toy line version
Picture 2: A toyline group collection of justice league characters

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, this is a brand new picture of Batman, Flash and Wonder Woman from Justice League.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Shazam! to be the next dceu m0vie to go into producti0n.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Here's a fantasy of mine lol. A scene featuring the justice league visiting star labs only to be attended to by n0ne other than Tom Cavanagh and Carlos Valdez though in different roles from the one they play in the flash.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Eberex(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Spiderman home coming. Was that movie really necessary? I watched it yesterday and for the first 20mins I just couldn't place where the story is heading. The only scenes I loved was Peter changing into his spider suit like any normal human being, at least I have the opportunity to see him dress up and not "woooosh! In seconds he's all ready to fight the bad guys.

I appreciate the part of the movie making him look not too super and all powerful.

All I all.... I hope spidey would grow up to be a grown adult and not a teenager anymor
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Eberex:
Spiderman home coming. Was that movie really necessary? I watched it yesterday and for the first 20mins I just couldn't place where the story is heading. The only scenes I loved was Peter changing into his spider suit like any normal human being, at least I have the opportunity to see him dress up and not "woooosh! In seconds he's all ready to fight the bad guys.

I appreciate the part of the movie making him look not too super and all powerful.

All I all.... I hope spidey would grow up to be a grown adult and not a teenager anymor
You saw 20 mins and couldn't tell where the movie was heading. You want an adult spiderman.. Oga goan continue watching husbands of lagos

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2017
badinfluence:

You saw 20 mins and couldn't tell where the movie was heading. You want an adult spiderman.. Oga goan continue watching husbands of lagos
this is a dceu thread. Dnt kn0w why Eberex brought the review here. But i agree with him though on him saying the m0vie wasn't necessary. Marvel should have went on with the inhumans m0vie instead of an0ther spiderman film.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Minemrys:

this is a dceu thread. Dnt kn0w why Eberex brought the review here. But i agree with him though on him saying the m0vie wasn't necessary. Marvel should have went on with the inhumans m0vie instead of an0ther spiderman film.
Being as it may.. You can't argue that so many things were put right by marvel in homecoming. And we have gotten the best on screen spiderman. That guy who said he wanted an adult spiderman tho
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
David F. Sandberg is confirmed to direct Shazam. Another horror movie producer and apparent friend of James Wan. Who will play Shazam? Any guess, fellas? The Justice League trailer is dropping tommorow also...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2017
Rumors are still on that Ben Affleck wants to quit Batman.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gbengadaniel12: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2017
Whatsup with this Ben Affleck rumors
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bad belle people are too much against DC. WB should work on its PR team. These Ben Affleck and Zack Snyder rumours have been trending this week like wild fire.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
New Justice league poster...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
John Geoff has just announced that the upcoming Flash movie will be flashpoint. Suicide Squad 2 and Wonder Woman 2 have been proposed also.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Guys, bring out the hype engine!!! The Justice League trailer is here and it's good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_6yBZKj-eo

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Stephenwolf looks badass even as CGI character.

I like what he says "No Kryptonians, No Green lanterns, No one will save you!" This must be a reference to the ancient war against Apokalips.

Cyborg indeed looks much better. I like the story continuity from BVS also. Can anyone guess who Alfred was talking to at the end? Superman?
Flash looks good too and wonder woman owns her role.

Hail Snydra!!!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
this trailer was dope mehn!!!...

wonder woman and Aquaman are the main stars of JL! both actors/actress are owning their role

I love the scenes where god killer aka wonder woman took on stepenwolf. LIT!

Cyborg is not to be underrated tho!

mehn I'm hyped up!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 12:46am On Jul 23, 2017
Trailer was awesome ezra's flash and aquaman are the best parts.... "oh. They just vanished, that's rude..." lol hilarious

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
CzarRex:
this trailer was dope mehn!!!...

wonder woman and Aquaman are the main stars of JL! both actors/actress are owning their role

I love the scenes where god killer aka wonder woman took on stepenwolf. LIT!

Cyborg is not to be underrated tho!

mehn I'm hyped up!
bro, every0ne in the trailer was awes0me. Zod's hype engine is destroying my city lol.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
TonySpike:
Stephenwolf looks badass even as CGI character.

I like what he says "No Kryptonians, No Green lanterns, No one will save you!" This must be a reference to the ancient war against Apokalips.

Cyborg indeed looks much better. I like the story continuity from BVS also. Can anyone guess who Alfred was talking to at the end? Superman?
Flash looks good too and wonder woman owns her role.

Hail Snydra!!!
hail snydra! That was superman at the end. And, am l0ving ezra miller flash. N0w, lets hope they d0n't show super cavill man and green lantern just yet.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kingrapha:
Trailer was awesome ezra's flash and aquaman are the best parts.... "oh. They just vanished, that's rude..." lol hilarious
best flash hands down.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
I have seen four theories on who Alfred was talking with at the end.

1. Superman
2. Supergirl
3. Green Lantern
4. Martian Manhunter

Guys, who is it likely to be?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
TonySpike:

1. Superman
2. Supergirl
3. Green Lantern
4. Martian Manhunter

Supes
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
TonySpike:

1. Superman
2. Supergirl
3. Green Lantern
4. Martian Manhunter

could also be shazam or nightwing or redhood
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Guys, what is the green light in this footage?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Some crazy websites have started hailing Joss Whedon. Isn't it incredible that most of the footages in this trailer are expanded versions of the last trailer? I saw some comments on the colour grading also, but the colour grading hasn't really changed except that we have more colourful scenes. Lastly, some mofos conplained about the DC fight scenes happening in the night. My two responses would be that Batman is a night vigilante, which means he operates at night as seen in BvS. It also seems steppenwolf and his army will unleash some terraforming scenario as seen by the red atmosphere in the fight scenes.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:38am On Jul 24, 2017
TonySpike:
Some crazy websites have started hailing Joss Whedon. Isn't it incredible that most of the footages in this trailer are expanded versions of the last trailer? I saw some comments on the colour grading also, but the colour grading hasn't really changed except that we have more colourful scenes. Lastly, some mofos conplained about the DC fight scenes happening in the night. My two responses would be that Batman is a night vigilante, which means he operates at night as seen in BvS. It also seems steppenwolf and his army will unleash some terraforming scenario as seen by the red atmosphere in the fight scenes.
i knew people would start praising Whedon. The red atm0sphere could be remniscent of smallville seas0n 10 finale when apokolips was c0ming to earth and darkseid was gathering souls including oliver queen's. The atm0sphere also was red.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 7:18am On Jul 24, 2017
TonySpike:

1. Superman
2. Supergirl
3. Green Lantern
4. Martian Manhunter

keep ur mind open.. It could be any of them, two actors are in JL but their roles were not disclosed, kept as a secret till the film debuts in cinemas

I would narrow my own options down to Superman first then maybe GL. And then the wildcard option Supergirl. Cause Alfred sounded like someone whom Bruce has been expecting all this while.

Ciaran hinds voice as stepenwolf is dope!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2017
CzarRex:
keep ur mind open.. It could be any of them, two actors are in JL but their roles were not disclosed, kept as a secret till the film debuts in cinemas

I would narrow my own options down to Superman first then maybe GL. And then the wildcard option Supergirl. Cause Alfred sounded like someone whom Bruce has been expecting all this while.

Ciaran hinds voice as stepenwolf is dope!

It's supergirl and I have proof of it from the trailer! I will upload the pictures soon to back it up.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2017
TonySpike:

It's supergirl and I have proof of it from the trailer! I will upload the pictures soon to back it up.
lol, it can't be. The m0vie would be too muddled. The person could even be cyborg or me...lols.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2017
Barry Allen: "Its amazing how you all are talking abt doing battle. I've never d0ne battle before, i just push people and run away".
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2017
TonySpike:
Guys, bring out the hype engine!!! The Justice League trailer is here and it's good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_6yBZKj-eo

Gaddemit guys! This movie is gonna be epic shocked shocked shocked

The fact is I love DC and Marvel. But I'm slightly skewed in favour of DC as I love its heroes more. They are more iconic in the real sense of the word. Dark themes, mature writing (talking about the comics and animation, not movies). It's no wonder that Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman are the most popular heroes of all time. If they can get their movies right (and they are already), they stand a chance of ousting the competition. On the other hand, Marvel sef no wan relax. They got the do.pe ass Thor trailer and Infinity War teasers out. Nna mehn!

As an avid movie watcher... WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE BIKO! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.