Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1224064 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
TonySpike:
Brand new picture update for Justice League.

Looks like a fancy music band
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pasqal09: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=badinfluence post=60064386]
Looks like a fancy music band[8/quote]

You just hate the DCEU . grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=pasqal09 post=60092734][/quote]
Lol.. No na.. You sef look at the picture. Looks like they're about singing the Bohemian rhapsody.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Make e no be like say I just dey talk

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pasqal09: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
You have any idea who Alfred was talking to at the end of that new trailer?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Novelistguy(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Okay, it's time to fix the justice league (The way I would have loved it. Unlike other critics, I will start by pointing out what the DC got right.

1. Costumes

The costumes were great, from the Aquaman retool to Wonder Woman's armoured look (it would have been weird seeing a woman with a star spangled bathing suit in the middle of world war one). The Batman take really stooked to the comics (it's great). The Flash and Superman take weren't bad either (I'm really happy that Superman didn't have the outside underwear)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by ethan0: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Novelistguy:
Okay, it's time to fix the justice league (The way I would have loved it. Unlike other critics, I will start by pointing out what the DC got right.

1. Costumes

The costumes were great, from the Aquaman retool to Wonder Woman's armoured look (it would have been weird seeing a woman with a star spangled bathing suit in the middle of world war one). The Batman take really stooked to the comics (it's great). The Flash and Superman take weren't bad either (I'm really happy that Superman didn't have the outside underwear)
the flash's costume is horrible

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Novelistguy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
ethan0:

Yeah, its not true to the comics or TV show but it's practical, the armour should prevent Barry from burning up, the helmet is kind of stream lined too.

The really big mistake was Aquaman not having three points for a Trident.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
ethan0:
really? U think so? U kn0w what? Get used to it or wait for his other suit. I have no problem with the suit. For a guy who m0ves that fast, he doesn't need a rubber suit, and c0mpared to what Peter parker made as his costume in h0mec0ming, i would say, Barry Allen is a better tailor.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
For those complaining about costumes in Justice League, you should know that there's something called character development. Many of us are impatient, we want Flash to have a proper suit when he is barely a hero. Also, Aquaman is barely the hero we know, he uses the 5-point trident from poseidon which we saw in Wonder Woman movie. You guys should give the creative decisions sone thought as they might be part of character development. I forsee Flash getting a new suit at the end of JL. I also foresee Aquaman using his 3-point trident in his origin movie. Does anyone remember that Wonder Woman lost her sword in her battle against Ares? Give DCEU a break, dudes!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by xtin007(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2017
ethan0:
Bro.. flash costume is great, kind of like the costume flash wears in the injustice game
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Novelistguy(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2017
2. Villains

The DC Villains are great, popular and really have a lot of mythos compared to the Marvel villains. Compare Zod to the Iron Monger, Lex luthor to Baron Zemo, Enchantress to the Dark Elf's of Thor 2, Hades to Red skull of Captain America. DC has it good here. Joker even serves as a better foil for Loki, bring up Thanos and we have Darkseid, bring up Ego and we have Warworld and Mongul, bring up Ultron and we have Brainiac.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Posman(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wonder Woman overtakes CA:CW in domestic box office and expected to overtake Iron Man 3 to become fifth highest-grossing superhero movie in North America and 20th highest grossing domestic movie of all time.
it's just a matter of time.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by xtin007(m): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Posman:
Wonder Woman overtakes CA:CW in domestic box office and expected to overtake Iron Man 3 to become fifth highest-grossing superhero movie in North America and 20th highest grossing domestic movie of all time.
it's just a matter of time.
It has already overtaken Iron Man 3 and is currently at $409.1m ( it is the fifth highest grossing superhero movie in North America) I thought the Wonder woman movie would make $500-600m, but I never ever expected it to go this far...the movie is a huge success to WB.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
On a lighter note: cat woman Vs Elektra, which movie is better?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by ethan0: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Novelistguy:

Yeah, its not true to the comics or TV show but it's practical, the armour should prevent Barry from burning up, the helmet is kind of stream lined too.

The really big mistake was Aquaman not having three points for a Trident.
I'm not into physics and all so please enlighten me what happens when lightning and metal mix?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
ethan0:
I'm not into physics and all so please enlighten me what happens when lightning and metal mix?

it's not metal it's carbon fibre non conducting but strong enough to serve as a protection against energy generated through friction as he runs and the energy created by him tapping into the speedforce (blue lightning ⚡)...... Barry is a science and rustled up parts from a nasa wreck to build his first suit.... expect a better one, but I like this one its realistic

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 12:44am On Sep 05, 2017
Novelistguy:
2. Villains

The DC Villains are great, popular and really have a lot of mythos compared to the Marvel villains. Compare Zod to the Iron Monger, Lex luthor to Baron Zemo, Enchantress to the Dark Elf's of Thor 2, Hades to Red skull of Captain America. DC has it good here. Joker even serves as a better foil for Loki, bring up Thanos and we have Darkseid, bring up Ego and we have Warworld and Mongul, bring up Ultron and we have Brainiac.
not to mention the antimonitor, nekron, atrocious, imperix, grail, etrigan (anti hero), trigon, sinestro
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by ethan0: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
#give us the black superman suit

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AmuEwu: 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Gmajor:
On a lighter note: cat woman Vs Elektra, which movie is better?

Electra was a disaster, and cat woman was a catastrophe

Both film's shouldn't have been made, especially cat woman
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by troubleseller: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
ethan0:
#give us the black superman suit
Why does this look like Jason Momoa
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Gavin O'connor confirmed to write and direct suicide squad 2 filming to start mid 2018 with a possible valentines day 2020 release date
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
meanwhile....

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Melvyn11: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Melvyn11:
grin
that bionic arm though....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Alan ritchson and minka Kelly have been cast as hawk and dove.....for the titans series

good dc news today sha....

Gavin O'connor is directing SS2
+
more casting news
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2017
Kingrapha:
meanwhile....

Lips sealed. Now this is what we call rotten!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:44am On Sep 08, 2017
I guess it's in fashion to do promotional ripoffs.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Melvyn11: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
TonySpike:
I guess it's in fashion to do promotional ripoffs.
Some times you really are a bitter person. Adoption of same styles is never and has never been a crime.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
badinfluence:

Some times you really are a bitter person. Adoption of same styles is never and has never been a crime.
. the

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.