Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1225696 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

why e con dey the poster?

That poster was done by a fanboy. ..lol
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
TonySpike:

That poster was done by a fanboy. ..lol

mtschew! angry the movie at better not flop

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

mtschew! angry the movie at better not flop

The movie is far from flopping. So far, the cinematography looks like the best ever for any DCEU movie, stunning visuals and coherent acting. I'm expecting a lot!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AmuEwu: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
TonySpike:

The movie is far from flopping. So far, the cinematography looks like the best ever for any DCEU movie, stunning visuals and coherent acting. I'm expecting a lot!

Reduce your expectations sir. It would save you from impeding heart break
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
TonySpike:

I wish they could maintain the dark theme! but unfortunately they bowed to pressure. anyway... let's hope for the best and prepare for the worse

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
AmuEwu:

Reduce your expectations sir. It would save you from impeding heart break

Nothing like heartbreak. It's just a movie not a life or death situation.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by alaboski(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Minemrys:

No, he is n0t in the film.
So who do yu think Alfred was talikng to It could be Shazam
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

is green lantern in the movie? and hope they won't tell us the whole story from the trailer
fan made poster #BOSSLOGIC

WB learnt from BvS..... they will reveal just enough to build the hype..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Cyborg looking dope AF...... #NYCC

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
alaboski:
So who do yu think Alfred was talikng to It could be Shazam
nope. It could be cyborg or aquaman.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

why e con dey the poster?
fanboy stuff. I d0n't think WB will give away the only surprise they have that'll bring milli0ns to theatres repeatedly, that soon.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

I wish they could maintain the dark theme! but unfortunately they bowed to pressure. anyway... let's hope for the best and prepare for the worse
How?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2017
I was just wondering how the media would have roasted DC comics if they did a crappy movie like Spiderman : Homecoming.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2017
philfearon:
How?

haven't they admitted that it's going to be lighter?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

haven't they admitted that it's going to be lighter?
All the trailers are still dark.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
philfearon:

All the trailers are still dark.
Eh! So JL trailers are dark? What would u say abt captain america the winter soldier/ age of ultr0n trailers then?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
philfearon:
I was just wondering how the media would have roasted DC comics if they did a crappy movie like Spiderman : Homecoming.
that m0vie would've had a 5% rating. Watch out for shazam! Rating.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 740megawatts: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
The last act in Justice League will most likely take place at the deserted site of Chernobyl, Russia. This is where the portal to Apokalips opens on Earth and the atmosphere turns red. I am sure Chernobyl was chosen to avoid critics complaints about collateral losses.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
740megawatts:
The last act in Justice League will most likely take place at the deserted site of Chernobyl, Russia. This is where the portal to Apokalips opens on Earth and the atmosphere turns red. I am sure Chernobyl was chosen to avoid critics complaints about collateral losses.
what gave u that idea?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Minemrys:

Eh! So JL trailers are dark? What would u say abt captain america the winter soldier/ age of ultr0n trailers then?
Captain America is the only real serious Marvel movie without all those silly unnecessary jokes..
But you are right though, the dark thing is light!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
Minemrys:

that m0vie would've had a 5% rating. Watch out for shazam! Rating.
It's a pity though how they hate DC comics this much!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
New promotional footages for Justice League by Mercedes Benz. I love the scene with Bruce Wayne on his plane with Diana Prince. They actually built two Mercedes-branded vehicles for Justice League...WTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qF4pcq7RCU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVCjhR7ltJM
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
The articles have started their negativity. We shall see more of such articles in the next few days to Justice League

http://whatculture.com/film/justice-league-13-complaints-everyone-will-probably-have?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
TonySpike:
The articles have started their negativity. We shall see more of such articles in the next few days to Justice League

http://whatculture.com/film/justice-league-13-complaints-everyone-will-probably-have?
don't share those articles they are complete BS and you're just promoting click baits
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AmuEwu: 12:26am On Oct 07, 2017
TonySpike:

Complete piece of trash. I can only see about 2 points here that makes sense
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
Teaser trailer for tomorrow's final trailer. It seems cyborg looks different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJL7ZYW29iw
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Yes, I had to take a closer look. Cyborg's CGI has been improved.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2017
Trailer drops on Warner Bros youtube website around 3 pm Nigeria time. Lock on to this thread by then for more comments.

I hope no superman or any other unnecessary reveal in this final trailer, otherwise I go vex.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2017
TonySpike:
Trailer drops on Warner Bros youtube website around 3 pm Nigeria time. Lock on to this thread by then for more comments.

I hope no superman or any other unnecessary reveal in this final trailer, otherwise I go vex.

you will be so disappointed

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2017
TonySpike:

actually, its 2 PM in Nigeria. Stop extending it by an hour pls. The wait is killing already, d0n't make us explode with the 1 hour added extra time.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:12am On Oct 08, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

you will be so disappointed
have u seen the trailer?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2017
DC fans right now...

UPDATE: WB has released the trailer earlier than the time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.