Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1225516 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:19am On Mar 25, 2018
BlackManta:
Guys a group of devoted DC fans created a better cut of justice league.
The gathered those deleted scenes, epic scenes from the trailers that were cut from main film including Hans Zimmer score and put it together.
They call it the ultimate cut and they say it's really good.
The closest thing we have now to Synder original cut.
Has anyone seen it?
Please how do I download it?
wow, just hearing this from you.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by randomShek: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2018
Found the link --> https://mega.nz/#!7aYUGJjL!5So7uZQQBANgMe6oyl3D6hIbWPax8UsDiUVaZ74pU-k

Quite a heavy file for a fan cut cry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blonchilli(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
BlackManta:
Guys a group of devoted DC fans created a better cut of justice league.
The gathered those deleted scenes, epic scenes from the trailers that were cut from main film including Hans Zimmer score and put it together.
They call it the ultimate cut and they say it's really good.
The closest thing we have now to Synder original cut.
Has anyone seen it?
Please how do I download it?
Download the app Vimeo and search for it... can't wait to see it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hello DCNITES, Check Out The Upcoming DCEU Movies That Will Blow You Away, LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D62YiqZ4kUo
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hey guys been a wh!le. Whats up? Wonder woman confirmed to be set in the 1980s.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by scaramenga: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
It sounds like Aquaman will be the most action packed DCEU movie.
For the first time in Hollywood, the underwater Kingdom of Atlantis will be brought to life on big screen.
I cant wait for this movie.

Here's a peice from screenrant concerning the teaser footage that was shown at CinemaCon this week.

According to reports out of CinemaCon, the trailer and footage focuses on the clash between Momoa’s Aquaman and Patrick Wilson’s Ocean Master. The footage includes shots of Atlantis cityscapes and armored seahorses, plus a gladiator-like coliseum. In this coliseum, Ocean Master is seen hyping up a crowd and rallying them against Aquaman, who will challenge his brother for the throne. Further, Momoa also displays his physicality as Aquaman, wielding a quindent and lifting a submarine out of the water.

The footage additionally features Ocean Master delivering the line,“The war is coming to the surface and I am bringing the wrath of the seven seas with me!”teasing the conflict confirmed in the Aquaman synopsis. Plus, Amber Heard’s Mera pleads with Arthur, saying,“Unless you help us, millions will die.”

But the trailer doesn’t solely focus on the conflict between Arthur and his brother. It also features quips from Momoa, including,“I’m a blunt instrument, and I am damned good at it.”
Lastly, the footage includes a shot of Black Manta (Yahya Abdul- Mateen II), which is described as being extremely close to the character’s comic book appearance.
Those who viewed the Aquaman teaser at CinemaCon also offered their own reactions to it, with many praising what they saw. Despite the footage having unfinished visual effects, it was described by many as “epic,” teasing a much bigger movie than any DC Films has delivered in the past. Certainly, with the amount of time Aquaman is expected to spend underwater, it’s sure to be much different than any other superhero movie fans have seen.
Based on the footage description and reactions out of CinemaCon, it seems DC Films is looking to come back after Justice League with an exceptionally ambitious undertaking. Hopefully, Wan’s take on Aquaman delivers a hit akin to Jenkins’Wonder Woman. Certainly, it sounds like Aquaman has potential to be a success, but those unable to attend CinemaCon won’t get to see any footage until the trailer is officially released. Since Wan screened a teaser at CinemaCon, perhaps an official trailer will be ready soon.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
BlackManta:
For the first time in Hollywood, the underwater Kingdom of Atlantis will be brought to life on big screen.

Here's a peice from screenrant concerning the teaser footage that was shown at CinemaCon this week.

According to reports out of CinemaCon, the trailer and footage focuses on the clash between Momoa’s Aquaman and Patrick Wilson’s Ocean Master. The footage includes shots of Atlantis cityscapes and armored seahorses, plus a gladiator-like coliseum. In this coliseum, Ocean Master is seen hyping up a crowd and rallying them against Aquaman, who will challenge his brother for the throne. Further, Momoa also displays his physicality as Aquaman, wielding a quindent and lifting a submarine out of the water.

The footage additionally features Ocean Master delivering the line,“The war is coming to the surface and I am bringing the wrath of the seven seas with me!”teasing the conflict confirmed in the Aquaman synopsis. Plus, Amber Heard’s Mera pleads with Arthur, saying,“Unless you help us, millions will die.”

But the trailer doesn’t solely focus on the conflict between Arthur and his brother. It also features quips from Momoa, including,“I’m a blunt instrument, and I am damned good at it.”
Lastly, the footage includes a shot of Black Manta (Yahya Abdul- Mateen II), which is described as being extremely close to the character’s comic book appearance.
Those who viewed the Aquaman teaser at CinemaCon also offered their own reactions to it, with many praising what they saw. Despite the footage having unfinished visual effects, it was described by many as “epic,” teasing a much bigger movie than any DC Films has delivered in the past. Certainly, with the amount of time Aquaman is expected to spend underwater, it’s sure to be much different than any other superhero movie fans have seen.
Based on the footage description and reactions out of CinemaCon, it seems DC Films is looking to come back after Justice League with an exceptionally ambitious undertaking. Hopefully, Wan’s take on Aquaman delivers a hit akin to Jenkins’Wonder Woman. Certainly, it sounds like Aquaman has potential to be a success, but those unable to attend CinemaCon won’t get to see any footage until the trailer is officially released. Since Wan screened a teaser at CinemaCon, perhaps an official trailer will be ready soon.

bla bla!

6 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

bla bla!

Wetin concern Marvel fanboy with DC thread
Go and enjoy Infinity War.
2018 na una playground until December 21 when DCEU come back with a banger in Aquaman.

Una go hear am cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
BlackManta:

Wetin concern Marvel fanboy with DC thread
Go and enjoy Infinity War.
2018 na una playground until December 21 when DCEU come back with a banger in Aquaman.

Una go hear am cool

I am a DC fan at heart. but marvel has won the cinematic battle. DC needs to either go back to the drawing board or give it a rest

7 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
BlackManta:

we d0n't want any trailer n0w till July.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Minemrys:

we d0n't want any trailer n0w till July.

I agree with you.

They did not release any trailer,
The teaser footage was shown at CinemaCon but it was not released online.
Only those that attended CinemaCon saw it.

The main trailer should be released at Comic-Con in July.
That is the best time to release it sha.

By that time the dust raised by MCU must have settled
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
BlackManta:

I agree with you.

They did not release any trailer,
The teaser footage was shown at CinemaCon but it was not released online.
Only those that attended CinemaCon saw it.

The main trailer should be released at Comic-Con in July.
That is the best time to release it sha.

dust raised by mcu will not settle, because comparisons will always be made. mcu killed it with black panther, now infinity war dey come... the dust will still be up in the air till their next installment grin

5 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Aquaman teaser description.....

The work in progress footage began with a boat sailing off into the sunset. “I can’t believe you’re finally here,” a voice says as the camera goes underwater, “I’ve heard so many stories about you.” Deeper and deeper it goes. We see an almost aqua train as well as transports that look like armored fish. “You’ve come all this way to takes sides against your own people.” A huge arena of people are cheering something. “There are no sides in this war.” Arthur (Jason Momoa) and Mera (Amber Heard) are in a transport coming into this city. “Welcome to Atlantis, Arthur.”

Arthur and Mera emerge on Atlantis and it looks like Los Angeles from Blade Runner, but underwater. Huge, sprawling buildings with bright neon colors on them all. The transport flies (or should we say swims) through the city. “My brother has come from the surface to challenge me for the throne,” says Orm, played by Patrick Wilson. He and Arthur are now in a red room, circling each other. Then they’re jumping at each other with tridents underwater. Next, two people are fighting on the beach. Willem Dafoe’s character, Nuidis Vulko, is telling Arthur he must unlearn what he’s learned on the land. We realize the person fighting on the beach was a young Arthur Curry. He’s running, he’s flying, all in the past. A submarine emerges from the ocean and we see the grown Arthur jump into it. “I’m a blunt instrument and I’m very good at it,” he tells Mera. He wants to change who he is and embrace his heritage. She says that “it will be destroyed unless you help us,” which we assume is Atlantis.

Then things get bigger. Huge swarms of sharks, big armies. More, big underwater buildings, then back to Earth and Arthur walking in the desert. He’s told he has to “go deep to uncover your Atlantian instincts.” “There’s a war coming to the surface and I’m bringing the wrath of the seas with me,” Orm says. We see a huge armies breaking through some big barriers. A shark jumps and bites someone. Then the title: Aquaman.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

dust raised by mcu will not settle, because comparisons will always be made. mcu killed it with black panther, now infinity war dey come... the dust will still be up in the air till their next installment grin

When I see mcu fanboys compare a 10 year old franchise with 18 movies to one with just 5 movies I shake my head....,

Oya let us compare the first 5 movies....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kingrapha:

When I see mcu fanboys compare a 10 year old franchise with 18 movies to one with just 5 movies I shake my head....,

Oya let us compare the first 5 movies....

like I said earlier, I am a DC fan to the core grin

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

like I said earlier, I am a DC fan to the core grin

Ok

I'm a fan of both, I enjoy all comicbook movies, acting as if it's a competition is just plain stupid....

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kingrapha:

Ok

I'm a fan of both, I enjoy all comicbook movies, acting as if it's a competition is just plain stupid....

no, it's not stupid grin the competition is necessary for the sake of vanquishing mediocrity and ensuring that the best is always seen

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

no, it's not stupid grin the competition is necessary for the sake of vanquishing mediocrity and ensuring that the best is always seen
it's stupid:/
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kingrapha:
it's stupid:/

now, imagine there was no mcu, I bet you would think bvs and/or justice league were awesome movies grin you need something to compare to know the quality of the stuff you've got

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

now, imagine there was no mcu, I bet you would think bvs and/or justice league were awesome movies grin you need something to compare to know the quality of the stuff you've got

BvS is better than a handful of Mcu movies, but I don't have to strength cyber argue, so just ......go away ;/
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 12:44am On Apr 26, 2018
Kingrapha:

BvS is better than a handful of Mcu movies, but I don't have to strength cyber argue, so just ......go away ;/

grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2018
BlackManta:

I agree with you.
They did not release any trailer, The teaser footage was shown at CinemaCon but it was not released online. Only those that attended CinemaCon saw it.
The main trailer should be released at Comic-Con in July. That is the best time to release it sha.
yea it must have. I fear marvel n0w m0re than anything.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2018
Minemrys:
yea it must have. I fear marvel n0w m0re than anything.

why would you "fear" the mcu? I wonder the reason for that smiley grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

why would you "fear" the mcu? I wonder the reason for that smiley grin
paradem0ns. The invoke fear!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2018
Minemrys:
paradem0ns. The invoke fear!

hmmm...

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
Are you guys ready for thanos? At the snap of his fingers tomorrow,DC will suffer

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
Afobear:
Are you guys ready for thanos? At the snap of his fingers tomorrow,DC will suffer

DC is not suffering anything, go and watch suicide squad: hell to pay for! you will get the message!

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

DC is not suffering anything, go and watch suicide squad: hell to pay for! you will get the message!
trash ,ain't watching no cartoon
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Afobear:
trash ,ain't watching no cartoon

lol grin you know the truth and it haunts you

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

lol grin you know the truth and it haunts you
get your tickets, tomorrow is a shutdown
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Afobear:
get your tickets, tomorrow is a shutdown
there doesn't have to be a war or a show down or shutdown. I guess all these quirps are whats going to bring abt the fall of c0micbook films. Soon, WB would scrap the dceu and forget abt c0micb0ok films leaving us with marvel. And when we keep seeing same product or brand every time, it gets boring, the excitement and interest dwindles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.