Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1221127 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Yes, he is. With him in charge, Justice League is going to flop.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2016
Minemrys:
Lets play a game guys. Who fr0m The Flash tv series do you want to cameo or appear in Ezra Miller The Flash movie? Me: i want Dr. Harrison Wells (cavanaugh), Carlos Valdes (cisco) and Grant Gustin (Barry Allen). Imagine the last scene of The flash movie being Ezra runing after an0ther speedster and on meeting him, its Grant Gustin and he says to his earpiece which reveals Cisco and Dr wells on the other end listening. Grant Gustin: "i got him. I got the flash"
Cisco:"thats Dope"
Wells:"lets see who we caught"
Ezra would be like "who the hell are you and why are you in a co0l suit"
Grant:"You w0n't believe what am abt to tell you. My name is Barry Allen, Flash. 0n my world Am the flash and our worlds are in danger"
Ezra: "and i thought i was the only Barry Allen there was" fade to The flash symbol in the tv show and a mix of the show's music and that of the film. A scene like this would guarantee a billi0n dollar flash film. What do u guys say?
lol,i like this
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
friendlyadvice:
Lol @ "I can't wait to show you my toys"
No time wey joker no dey shine looking fwd 2 dis movie
1. Harley quinn
2. Dead shot
3. Captain boomerang
4. Killer croc
5. El diablo
6. Joker
7. The tree guy from krypton
8. Dr hugo strange

Dem no born them mama well make this film no enta a billy
somehow, somehow, you forgot tatsu yamashiro aka katana, well she's always been an underrated member of the group

watch out for her, she's an expert swordswoman with skills
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by friendlyadvice: 6:34am On Jul 02, 2016
CzarRex:

somehow, somehow, you forgot tatsu yamashiro aka katana, well she's always been an underrated member of the group

watch out for her, she's an expert swordswoman with skills

mshew that one, I put her in the same category as rick flagg and the others
Only saw her in beware of the batman tho so perhaps I'm being unfair
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
What happened to this thread? Looks like an older avocado slept with an older avocado.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2016
Yeah, Julian Lewis Jones of Game of Thrones has been cast to play Steppenwolf in Justice League movie. Suicide Squad is just a month away, hooray!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
TonySpike:
Yeah, Julian Lewis Jones of Game of Thrones has been cast to play Steppenwolf in Justice League movie. Suicide Squad is just a month away, hooray!
yea been hearing of the julian lewis j0nes casting bt has it been c0nfirmed its steppenwolf?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Salimmuhammad(m): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2016
Is this official?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2016
Salimmuhammad:
Is this official?
I know The Rock has been linked to the Black Adam role for a long time now. I got nothing on Brandon Moale.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Yeah, this is Zack Snyder at work on Justice League set.
@Raalsalghul
@mimemrys

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hehehehe...I love this. By the way, there will be tonnes of information on Suicide squad and Wonder woman movies at this year's San Diego Comic Con between July 21 and July 24. I expect the first Wonder woman trailer to drop during this period!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hail Zack Snyder, the king of comic-accurate visual masterpiece! That guy is the best visual director outta there! Even Marvel no get mouth....

@Raalsalghul
@mimemrys

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
This picture makes me pity Zack Snyder. That guy is really stressed up and yet some people are abusing him! Imagine how fast this guy has aged in three years! Chai!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
#Nice shot

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
"GOD AMONG US" scene from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Ultimate edition. I so much love the philosophical questions asked in this scene!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w20ulzh4ck
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Jaymaestro(m): 2:04am On Jul 13, 2016
not a DC fan` but Liked BvS better than civil war. **rewatched**

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Wally West costume in The TV Flash series #TheFlash #StokedUp

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
TonySpike:
Wally West costume in The TV Flash series #TheFlash #StokedUp

the reverse flash costume?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Wally west aka Kid flash and daniel west aka Black Racer has been confirmed for season 3

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
TonySpike:
Yeah, this is Zack Snyder at work on Justice League set.
@Raalsalghul
@mimemrys

reminds me of the joker in the killing joke.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Minemrys:

reminds me of the joker in the killing joke.

lol...can you see wonder woman on the right side of the blurred picture? Just heard that justice league will finish shooting by February 2017.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
TonySpike:

lol...can you see wonder woman on the right side of the blurred picture? Just heard that justice league will finish shooting by February 2017.
Where'd you hear that?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Salimmuhammad(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
Box Office: 'Suicide Squad' Tracking for Enormous $125M-Plus U.S. Debut

In a big win for Warner Bros., David Ayer's edgy superhero movie is generating huge interest, according to prerelease tracking.
The forecast for David Ayer's Suicide Squad is looking good.

If early tracking is any indication, the Warner Bros. and DC superhero movie could open to an enormous $125 million in its North American debut when unfurling over the Aug. 5-7 weekend. Some box-office analysts believe it could even climb higher — think $135 million or more — but stress it's still early in the game.

Either way, Suicide Squad should have no trouble coming in ahead of Marvel and Disney's Guardians of the Galaxy, which launched to $94.3 million domestically in early August 2014 and remains the record holder for top August opening.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Salimmuhammad:

Box Office: 'Suicide Squad' Tracking for Enormous $125M-Plus U.S. Debut

In a big win for Warner Bros., David Ayer's edgy superhero movie is generating huge interest, according to prerelease tracking.
The forecast for David Ayer's Suicide Squad is looking good.

If early tracking is any indication, the Warner Bros. and DC superhero movie could open to an enormous $125 million in its North American debut when unfurling over the Aug. 5-7 weekend. Some box-office analysts believe it could even climb higher — think $135 million or more — but stress it's still early in the game.

Either way, Suicide Squad should have no trouble coming in ahead of Marvel and Disney's Guardians of the Galaxy, which launched to $94.3 million domestically in early August 2014 and remains the record holder for top August opening.

i no want talk pass my mouth. BvS don teach me less0n. It has humbled me to an extent i can't predict nor postdict any dc related material till its release.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2016
Minemrys:

i no want talk pass my mouth. BvS don teach me less0n. It has humbled me to an extent i can't predict nor postdict any dc related material till its release.
I think the tracking is in order. BVS was tracked to hit $140 million on opening weekend. It however finished with $166 million, quite higher than predicted. The most important factor is its staying power after opening weekend and word of mouth. BVS got a bad word of mouth on the US, hence its steep decline after opening weekend.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2016
High quality pictures from Wonder woman movie. We should expect the first trailer at Dan Diego Comic Con next week! I heard WW movie is a story by Zack Snyder and John Geoff.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2016
I think the new wonder woman armour proposed by Zack Snyder. The previous WW costume was just a wacky bikini suit and disgusting. I think I'm digging this movie!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Who else is psyched for Suicide Squad coming out next month? I know I am!

Just watched the trailer and I feel it will do better than BvS. Casting that How To Get Away With Murder lead as Amanda Waller is a brilliant move. The role suits her like a glove. Will Smith as Dead Shot should also be interesting to watch as the dude is naturally funny. I'm not too convinced with Harlequin yet, just hope her attempts at humor doesn't come across as contrived and forced. Also, I kinda like Jared Leto's joker.

Can't wait. DC's gonna get it right with this one just watch!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
I really loved Batman: Assault On Arkham, an animated movie which is basically a movie about Suicide Squad. As in, really really really. If they could tow the same general storyline without deviating too much I think we've got a winner on our hands.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Superman from all ages!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Owobobrown(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark..I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man,by then its was nothing to me but blinding....... Bane from Dark Knight

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Owobobrown:
Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark..I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man,by then its was nothing to me but blinding....... Bane from Dark Knight
no one panics when you say s0me soldiers are getting blown to pieces. Why? Becos its all part of the plan. But when u say one. Little old mayor would die, then every0ne l0oses their mind. Joker-TDK. Mhen Dc really has memorable villains.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.