Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1219388 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by honorbule(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Just saw the trailers. .my own view
Wonder Woman: 1000/100 points...just cant wait to see the movie...the stunts, graphics was so crazy...now am in love with Gal Godot.
Justice League: 30/100 points. ..I dont like d flash suit..grants gustin's version is even better for me oh...and cyborg looks too much like CG...but the rest...love the
Suicide Squad: setting my alarm/reminder to August 5..must be amongst first 100 to see the movie...wanna see joker and haley.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 24, 2016
Minemrys:

lols, why?

Heh. Funny you didn't detect the sarcasm in my tone. undecided cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Posman(m): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2016
honorbule:
Just saw the trailers. .my own view
Wonder Woman: 1000/100 points...just cant wait to see the movie...the stunts, graphics was so crazy...now am in love with Gal Godot.
Justice League: 30/100 points. ..I dont like d flash suit..grants gustin's version is even better for me oh...and cyborg looks too much like CG...but the rest...love the
Suicide Squad: setting my alarm/reminder to August 5..must be amongst first 100 to see the movie...wanna see joker and haley.

I dint like the flash suit either, it's ironman-ish.
cyborg however looks like RoboCop
overall it looks like it's going to be better than BvS. I like Jason's character, man of few words

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2016
Does anyone know when Suicide Squad review will be released?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2016
I watched the Justice league footage and I believe it is very very okay. Afterall, it is just a footage, a small part of an unfinished work. But I think they shouldn't have shown anything related to Justice league yet, the movie is freaking 16 months away. Now, I like the footage of both flash and aquaman. I wonder why Arthur Curry looks so scraggy and bushy. I believe his backstory might be similar to one of those animated Justice League film.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Okay just watched the trailer for Wonder Woman and I must say I'm totally sold! I just hope it has a great storyline to go with it. Justice League's trailer was okay as well. The DC universe is gonna shape up nicely eventually. They simply have no choice.

Is Suicide Squad gonna be in cinemas in Nigeria on the 5th of August? I really can't wait. Na me go dey first for line aswerigawd!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ellimist:

Heh. Funny you didn't detect the sarcasm in my tone. undecided cool
Cos i too was being sarcastic.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
TonySpike:
I watched the Justice league footage and I believe it is very very okay. Afterall, it is just a footage, a small part of an unfinished work. But I think they shouldn't have shown anything related to Justice league yet, the movie is freaking 16 months away. Now, I like the footage of both flash and aquaman. I wonder why Arthur Curry looks so scraggy and bushy. I believe his backstory might be similar to one of those animated Justice League film.

Sorry i haven't said or posted anything about the dceu since comic con and the trailer release. You know Nepa and their wahala na, no light no movement. THE JL TRAILER; quoting General Swanwick: "That was a 12 billion dollar piece of trailer" Bruce Wayne: "Arthur curry, i heard you talk to fish" lols. Funny. What i don't like about the trailer's it felt too much like a Marvel film. No inspiring quotes? Or quotables? <i invented that word, lols>. It wasn't original. Same with Wonder woman. Am getting a Thor vibe from it. Suicide squad? Haven't seen it but will now. Tonyspike, thanks for taking this thread to the permanent site.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Minemrys:

Cos i too was being sarcastic.

Right.
Of course you were.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:10am On Jul 25, 2016
Minemrys:

Sorry i haven't said or posted anything about the dceu since comic con and the trailer release. You know Nepa and their wahala na, no light no movement. THE JL TRAILER; quoting General Swanwick: "That was a 12 billion dollar piece of trailer" Bruce Wayne: "Arthur curry, i heard you talk to fish" lols. Funny. What i don't like about the trailer's it felt too much like a Marvel film. No inspiring quotes? Or quotables? <i invented that word, lols>. It wasn't original. Same with Wonder woman. Am getting a Thor vibe from it. Suicide squad? Haven't seen it but will now. Tonyspike, thanks for taking this thread to the permanent site.
Bro, the justice league shown at Comic Con is just footage directly from the camera. It hasn't even undergone post-studio works. I believe the next trailer will have better picture quality.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 6:34am On Jul 25, 2016
As usual, I've avoided every single trailer - seriously it's the best way to go with films you're looking forward to, the closest I've seen are some gifs on my Tumblr dash. It seems every would be YouTuber that deals in lists keeps talking about performances in SS, which is a tad annoying. Hopefully, SS gets a midnight release in my area...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:20am On Jul 25, 2016
TonySpike:

Bro, the justice league shown at Comic Con is just footage directly from the camera. It hasn't even undergone post-studio works. I believe the next trailer will have better picture quality.
n0t talking about the picture quality but the tone. Too lighthearted.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by wx9Z: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2016
the suit na iron sha lol
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by wx9Z: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2016
please we are looking for a few dedicated writers. Guys like you-- movie buffs. yeyepikin is a one year old movie blog with thousands of visitors daily.. we are centered on Hollywood and Nollywood movies. we give the most sincere and entertaining reviews, the most interesting trailers in the cinematic world and movie recommendations you don't want to miss. my name is precious and I would love to have you on board.

I know Nigerians don't like working for free lol. anyway we are still a non-profit organization but we have plans on paying. nevertheless a monthly stipends will be issued to you. "our people say at all at all na witch" "half bread is better than puff puff" Gracias

you can mail me on yeyepikinonline@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
The Flash from two DC properties. Figure out the DCTV Flash and DCEU Flash...lol

[img]http://i.redd.it/hb1mpual48bx.jpg[/img]
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
wx9Z:
please we are looking for a few dedicated writers. Guys like you-- movie buffs. yeyepikin is a one year old movie blog with thousands of visitors daily.. we are centered on Hollywood and Nollywood movies. we give the most sincere and entertaining reviews, the most interesting trailers in the cinematic world and movie recommendations you don't want to miss. my name is precious and I would love to have you on board.

I know Nigerians don't like working for free lol. anyway we are still a non-profit organization but we have plans on paying. nevertheless a monthly stipends will be issued to you. "our people say at all at all na witch" "half bread is better than puff puff" Gracias

you can mail me on yeyepikinonline@gmail.com.
[like barry allen] Am in. I need...partnership. I also want to go into blogging myself maybe later this year. And one thing you need in blogging are friends/partners. I could guest post on your blog if you want and i could pr0m0te your site for you as well. It could be a 2way thing. Quid quo pro <sorry about the spelling>. What do you think?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Justice League, here we come!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Here's the Justice League footage from SDCC 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gglkYMGRYlE
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
TonySpike:
Justice League, here we come!
superman smiling? Must've woken into the wr0ng universe/timeline. Flashpoint. Lols
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
pictures from the San Diego comic con 2016,from the looks of it,everybody had mad fun especially the suicide squad actors and actresses

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
more

1.the squad touching down in San Diego

2.gal gadot doing the iconic wonder woman pose

3.gal gadot and crew

4.team arrow having fun

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
more

1.when two shows collide

2.when u meet ur biggest fan and it happens to be oliver queen

3.the DCTV actors and actresses en route to San Diego

4.Supergirl crew

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
more

1.team flash at comic con

2.team legends

3.team arrow at comic con

4.the squad taking over the DC booth

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
TonySpike:
The Flash from two DC properties. Figure out the DCTV Flash and DCEU Flash...lol

According to reports from
the Justice League set visit , this seems to
be the prototype suit that Barry puts
together from parts he stole from NASA.
Supposedly he has one more costume
change in the film, so anyone not
immediately attached to this suit can feel
comforted knowing there's one more
waiting in the wings. Keep in mind there
was some fair criticism for Grant Gustin's
first costume, but people got over that
eventually.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=Kaycee7 post=47080003][/quote]When the Justice League film premieres to mediocre reviews with an under performing box office figures, I will remind you of this post.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
TonySpike:

Film budget vs TV budget. Prefer the TV costume, sometimes less is more, there's too much going on with the film one.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
TonySpike:

Jeez! I'm just a hair's breadth from giving up on the DCEU after seeing CA:CW yesterday. Now, that is how to direct a movie: something snyder and co will never learn. Keenly watching out for suicide squad, if that too pales, then I'll call for the sack of Kevin Tsujihara. But for the main time, Snyder should go!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by wx9Z: 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Minemrys:

[like barry allen] Am in. I need...partnership. I also want to go into blogging myself maybe later this year. And one thing you need in blogging are friends/partners. I could guest post on your blog if you want and i could pr0m0te your site for you as well. It could be a 2way thing. Quid quo pro <sorry about the spelling>. What do you think?

cool. when do we start? mail me your number, I will message you on whatsapp.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Jeez! I'm just a hair's breadth from giving up on the DCEU after seeing CA:CW yesterday. Now, that is how to direct a movie: something snyder and co will never learn. Keenly watching out for suicide squad, if that too pales, then I'll call for the sack of Kevin Tsujihara. But for the main time, Snyder should go!
[Jesse eisenberg]
the snyderman nemesis is coming. The snyderman nemesis is comin...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
wx9Z:

cool. when do we start? mail me your number, I will message you on whatsapp.
Oups! Don't have a whatsapp account. Why d0n't we try fb? Give me your username and i'll send u a friend request.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
cao:

Film budget vs TV budget. Prefer the TV costume, sometimes less is more, there's too much going on with the film one.
i only have one questi0n. Why does m0vie flash have a blue lightning? Zoom or velocity 9?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by wx9Z: 12:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Minemrys:

Oups! Don't have a whatsapp account. Why d0n't we try fb? Give me your username and i'll send u a friend request.

give me yours and I will add you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.