Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1224873 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:19am On Jul 26, 2016
wx9Z:

give me yours and I will add you.
mined wada
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2016
Kiersey Clemons will be playing the role of Iris West in the Flash movie. I love her acting in Extant, she acted as a humanoid called Lucy. I hope Rick Famuyiwa does a good job as a director!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2016
Minemrys:

[Jesse eisenberg]
the snyderman nemesis is coming. The snyderman nemesis is comin...
Snyder should be sacked, simple!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Snyder should be sacked, simple!
Hahahahahaha....My friend, Snyder is the brain behind:

1. Man of Steel
2. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
3. Wonder Woman
4. Suicide Squad
5. Justice League
6. The Flash
7. Aquaman
8. The Batman (most likely the producer)

He single-handedly built the platform and imagination for these movies. If I were Warner Bros, I will be very careful with Snyder. He is more of an asset whose three superhero movies have made $1.7 billion dollar already. Come to think of it, do you even know what $1 million dollar looks like? Now, let's talk about his movies which have become the talking point every time they are released. They may be divisive but sure, they have a lot of social themes that make people chatter about it for long. Do you know that BvS is still generating more chatter than CACW, even after four months. Snyder's themes are unforgettable and this is what makes his movies etched into peoples' memory. CACW may have gotten all the money, but it lacks adequate theme(s) to sustain social chatters!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2016
TonySpike:
I watched the Justice league footage and I believe it is very very okay. Afterall, it is just a footage, a small part of an unfinished work. But I think they shouldn't have shown anything related to Justice league yet, the movie is freaking 16 months away. Now, I like the footage of both flash and aquaman. I wonder why Arthur Curry looks so scraggy and bushy. I believe his backstory might be similar to one of those animated Justice League film.

Same thing we said about BvS, look how that turned out. The DCEU is doomed with Zack Snyder. I pity suicide squad, the fact that snyder's name is in the credits is enough to spoil the good will ayer has created with that film.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2016
TonySpike:

Hahahahahaha....My friend, Snyder is the brain behind:

1. Man of Steel
2. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
3. Wonder Woman
4. Suicide Squad
5. Justice League
6. The Flash
7. Aquaman
8. The Batman (most likely the producer)

He single-handedly built the platform and imagination for these movies. If I were Warner Bros, I will be very careful with Snyder. He is more of an asset whose three superhero movies have made $1.7 billion dollar already. Come to think of it, do you even know what $1 million dollar looks like?
No, I've not seen a million dollars, but if I have it with me, I'll gladly give it up to see the look on your face when the Justice League film garners negative reviews leading to an under whelming box office performance: more than BvS. Snyder should go: being the brain behind something doesn't mean you know how to handle it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2016
Raalsalghul:
No, I've not seen a million dollars, but if I have it with me, I'll gladly give it up to see the look on your face when the Justice League film garners negative reviews leading to an under whelming box office performance: more than BvS. Snyder should go: being the brain behind something doesn't mean you know how to handle it.

Dude, positive reviews doesn't guarantee Oscars. There are many movies with negative reviews because of media gang-up. Let me give examples, look at the new Ghostbusters, for example, It was already crucified before it was released. Look at Warcraft also. There are so many movies like that this year. Reviews are subjective, it is dependent on preconceived ideas!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lana1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Minemrys after watching the Wonder Woman trailer, all i had to say for myself was "Yes pls. She's perfect". grin
Na for the movie to make sense now. If not wahala go dey o angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by friendlyadvice: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
So I've got some spoilers on suicide squad and a few movie clips from twitter and youtube respectively, it doesn't seem like a billion dollar movie to me(fingers crossed miracles can happen) but it will certainly be fun

Story:
The movie starts with the
origin story of Enchantress, then Smith's
character tries to rob something and gets
caught, then we see Harley's origin and how
Batman caught her and put her in prison, then
we see Waller come to harley and asks her to join
Task Force X taking us to meet
the rest of the Squad.

THE MISSION:
Enchantress wants her full
powers back and to do that she needs two
things - to bring her brother back to life(she
finds a body and transfer his soul to it and they
make people into minion monsters) Second thing she
wants is her heart back and Waller has it Squad tries to kill
her and her brother, they fight the brother on
a train like we see in the trailers. Diablo
(fire guy) sacrifices himself and make an explosion that
kills him and enchantress brother(joining slipknot who dies in the beginning).
Then the Squad gets to Enchantress who has
Waller and the heart. They save Waller, Harley
destroys the heart and Enchantress is defeated
, "thankful" Waller put them back in their
cells. End of the movie is Joker - who's mostly
just in the background most of the movie and
trying to get Harley - breaks into the prison and
gets her out, she sees him and smiles. End.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGEMcKrAFY0&itct=CAMQpDAYEyITCNvp0Z6Qkc4CFcUSHAodfbEGTlINc3VpY2lkZSBzcXVhZA%3D%3D&gl=ZA&hl=en&client=mv-google[/url]

What do you think? Billion dollar or bvs standard

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
friendlyadvice:
So I've got some spoilers on suicide squad and a few movie clips from twitter and youtube respectively, it doesn't seem like a billion dollar movie to me(fingers crossed miracles can happen) but it will certainly be fun

Story:
the rest of the Squad.

THE MISSION:

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGEMcKrAFY0&itct=CAMQpDAYEyITCNvp0Z6Qkc4CFcUSHAodfbEGTlINc3VpY2lkZSBzcXVhZA%3D%3D&gl=ZA&hl=en&client=mv-google[/url]

How come Enchantress was introduced to the Army chiefs in the trailer if she was the villain? Why did Amanda Waller contact her as seen in the trailer? I won't believe some of these leaks until the movie is out. Afterall, we had over 3 different leaks of BVS plotline before it came out and none of them were true?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by friendlyadvice: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
TonySpike:

How come Enchantress was introduced to the Army chiefs in the trailer if she was the villain? Why did Amanda Waller contact her as seen in the trailer? I won't believe some of these leaks until the movie is out. Afterall, we had over 3 different leaks of BVS plotline before it came out and none of them were true?

cheesy ah ah you be police? well if you remember the comic con trailer you cud see her transferring her brothers soul into common and it explains the zombies and spooky occultic fortress in the sky and all, who knows perhaps she escapes custody or she posed as an ally to get to amanda and the heart, bvs had 3 different plotlines? I must have been lucky cos the leaked plot I saw then happened to be the actual story
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
friendlyadvice:

cheesy ah ah you be police? well if you remember the comic con trailer you cud see her transferring her brothers soul into common and it explains the zombies and spooky occultic fortress in the sky and all, who knows perhaps she escapes custody or she posed as an ally to get to amanda and the heart, bvs had 3 different plotlines? I must have been lucky cos the leaked plot I saw then happened to be the actual story

When were you able to see the BvS plot? There was a guy that gave a wacky BvS plot on Reddit, then there was another one on twitter. I can't recollect the third plot though but I read about it. You didn't answer my question though, If enchantress is the villain, why was she recruited by Amanda Waller? There must be an explanation. Because from all the footages i've seen, it appears there was a threat before their A.R.G.U.S. recruitment. How could enchantress have been the threat if she was indeed recruited?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by friendlyadvice: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
TonySpike:

When were you able to see the BvS plot? There was a guy that gave a wacky BvS plot on Reddit, then there was another one on twitter. I can't recollect the third plot though but I read about it.

You didn't answer my question though, If enchantress is the villain, why was she recruited by Amanda Waller? There must be an explanation. Because from all the footages i've seen, it appears there was a threat before their A.R.G.U.S. recruitment. How could enchantress have been the threat if she was indeed recruited?

I saw the bvs leak as early as 2k14 I think I saw it on fb cos I can remember seeing the leak for avengers 2 as well, anyway amanda having discovered the meta humans wanted to use them for unsanctioned military operations she expressed this clearly even as early as the first trailer,the trailers can be quite misleading so I can understand why you think she recruited enchantress to save midway city or something but if you noticed enchantress wasn't with the squad in midway city or anywhere for that matter plus in the comic con trailer there are scenes showing enchantress in a sort of fortress doing some occultic things like possessing common's character, and floating in the skies and it is also noticed that same fortress has an army of zombie things and will smith points out that the squad needed to break into the said fortress floating in the sky
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
friendlyadvice:

I saw the bvs leak as early as 2k14 I think I saw it on fb cos I can remember seeing the leak for avengers 2 as well, anyway amanda having discovered the meta humans wanted to use them for unsanctioned military operations she expressed this clearly even as early as the first trailer,the trailers can be quite misleading so I can understand why you think she recruited enchantress to save midway city or something but if you noticed enchantress wasn't with the squad in midway city or anywhere for that matter plus in the comic con trailer there are scenes showing enchantress in a sort of fortress doing some occultic things like possessing common's character, and floating in the skies and it is also noticed that same fortress has an army of zombie things and will smith points out that the squad needed to break into the said fortress floating in the sky

The movie will premiere next week. We'll see how it turns out by then...cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
friendlyadvice:

Story:
the rest of the Squad.

THE MISSION:

[url]

by your standard civil war shouldn't have crossed the 1 billion dollar mark then.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by friendlyadvice: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
Minemrys:

by your standard civil war shouldn't have crossed the 1 billion naira dollars mark then.

Are seriously comparing suicide squad with civil war right now? Cos you know there's no basis for comparison right?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
friendlyadvice:

Are seriously comparing suicide squad with civil war right now? Cos you know there's no basis for comparison right?
there is, cos according to you SS's plot is flat. So also was civil war's. RDJ was the selling point of it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Minemrys:

there is, cos according to you SS's plot is flat. So also was civil war's. RDJ was the selling point of it.

RDJ the selling point of CA: CW which boasts of a star studded cast?

*faints*
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
CA: CW was awesome and the consensus is unanimous across all platforms. BvS on the other hand had a plot that was fantastically bland, then they had to crown in all with a blasphemous-to-true-character Lex Luthor. Can't see how anyone would want to dispute this fact.

I know that Suicide Squad will be better though. No super hero movie of 2016 can be worse than BvS cos that would be setting a record. In which case I would make like Raalsalghiul and scream 'Sack Snyder!'

The Watchmen still remains the best DC movie till date though criminally underrated. Vintage Snyder.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:55am On Jul 27, 2016
waywardpikin:

RDJ the selling point of CA: CW which boasts of a star studded cast?
*faints*
then why was he added at the dying minute? The producers themselves said it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:12am On Jul 27, 2016
Oh by the way, it is very rare to have roadside Cameras in the 80s, not to talk of having one coincidentally at the death of Howard Stark on the highway. This is the most weakest and premise of any comic book movie I have watched. Infact, worse than the Martha moment. BvS, for me was better than CACW in many aspects except for less action. I don't have time for analysis, maybe I'll do it someday. I rate movies from a different perspective, hence, this is purely my opinion.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Minemrys:

then why was he added at the dying minute? The producers themselves said it.

Lol, ironman is the money-making machine for Marvel. That movie is an avenger-level movie not a Captain America movie!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by friendlyadvice: 6:35am On Jul 27, 2016
Minemrys:

No this is because according to fact, civil war was more anticipated, it has more popular characters and comes from a more popular franchise so why would you compare that with suicide squad that nobody knew about until arrow season 2 dug' em out? Apart from harley queen who else are you very familiar with on that team? if not for arrow as well as a couple of batman shorts would you have known
Deadshot or waller? I bet you don't even know what ARGUS stands for(don't even think of looking it up to "prove me wrong"wink, perhaps you may compare suicide squad with deadpool cause they are kind of on the same category but not civil war are you kidding and BTW how was the storyline flat? It had a twist, it tied up the lose ends from other mcu movies and the political plot had a lot of depth to it so I totally disagree with you on that
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:58am On Jul 27, 2016
friendlyadvice:

No this is because according to fact, civil war was more anticipated, it has more popular characters and comes from a more popular franchise so why would you compare that with suicide squad that nobody knew about until arrow season 2 dug' em out? Apart from harley queen who else are you very familiar with on that team? if not for arrow as well as a couple of batman shorts would you have known
Deadshot or waller? I bet you don't even know what ARGUS stands for(don't even think of looking it up to "prove me wrong"wink, perhaps you may compare suicide squad with deadpool cause they are kind of on the same category but not civil war are you kidding and BTW how was the storyline flat? It had a twist, it tied up the lose ends from other mcu movies and the political plot had a lot of depth to it so I totally disagree with you on that
won't talk too much but lets wait and see. But do u kn0w SS had been the m0st twitted m0vie this year, talking about your saying there's no hype 4 the film cos no one cares about it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:00am On Jul 27, 2016
TonySpike:

Lol, ironman is the money-making machine for Marvel. That movie is an avenger-level movie not a Captain America movie!
don't mind 'em. They are trying to deny it. Its n0t even ir0n man. Its RDJ.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:00am On Jul 27, 2016
friendlyadvice:

Civil War had twists and tied up loose ends? Civil war had political plot? Did we watch the same movie at all? Suicide squad has been a popular franchise right from the comics, Arrow TV show only made it more popular. Let me burst your bubble, BVS was more anticipated than CACW, the statistics are there on the internet. You can even use google trends to verify my claim.

Let's joke a little, Tony Stark in trying to wrong the death of a child due to Avengers' misadventure recruited another child to fight on his side. Isn't that hilarious?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by friendlyadvice: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Minemrys:

won't talk too much but lets wait and see. But do u kn0w SS had been the m0st twitted m0vie this year, talking about your saying there's no hype 4 the film cos no one cares about it.
Didn't say "there's no hype" just said it's not as popular as civil war you can go over my previous post to clarify
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by friendlyadvice: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2016
TonySpike:

Civil War had twists and tied up loose ends? Civil war had political plot? Did we watch the same movie at all? Suicide squad has been a popular franchise right from the comics, Arrow TV show only made it more popular. Let me burst your bubble, BVS was more anticipated than CACW, the statistics are there on the internet. You can even use google trends to verify my claim.

Let's joke a little, Tony Stark in trying to wrong the death of a child due to Avengers' misadventure recruited another child to fight on his side. Isn't that hilarious?

Ok now I understand, perhaps you didn't watch civil war maybe your mcu hating frnd watched it and told you about it or you visited a civil war bashing forum on the web that told you a thing or two about it,anyway
1. The twist(s): how about zemo just wanting to tear the avengers apart rather than unleashing the super soldiers as the plot suggested? how about howard stark being killed by the winter soldier rather a car crash like it was suggested in captain america 2? Everyone calls them twists perhaps you can correct us and tell us what they are called
2a. Tying up Lose ends: how about what happened with the winter soldier? How about what happened to the shield/hydra info black widow released to the world? How about the avengers having no oversight? How about the aftermath of wakanda and sokovia in age of ultron? These are the lose ends that were tied well and not forcefully
b. Political plot: following the aftermath of age of ultron plus an incident in Nigeria, the UN opted for oversight on the avengers asking them to sign an accord in agreement, this splits the team into the liberals who feel there should not be controlled for selfish gov't interests and the conservatives who feel oversight is necessary so they have a limit, not only is this plot politically relevant but it also shows you the transition both cap and iron man have made thru out the MCU, cap has gone from a "follow orders soldier" to a "fighting for truth and freedom" superhero while ironman has gone from the "selfish spoiled brat without a heart" in iron man 1 to this changed sensitive person who takes responsibility for his actions so I ask you again how is this flat?
3. Suicide squad: "suicide squad has been popular right from the comics" of course what else will you say? So why didn't they ever make a movie/cartoon of them pre-avengers? At least the avengers had united we stand(1998) and justice league had their own show(2001) even deadpool featured in some episodes of spiderman and xmen, the only feature ss has had was assault on arkham(that was even after arrow dug'em out) which had batman and joker who stole the show why? cause the ss aren't that popular
4. Bvs : this was totally pointless cause the last time I checked I was comparing suicide squad with civil war besides when you hype a movie for 3 years the way bvs did it's bound to be more anticipated than civil war which had about 1 or 2 trailers and few press conferences
5 let's joke a little: the kid who died in sokovia was he capable of lifting a freaking car or shooting out webs or climbing on walls like a human spider? Besides in the airport fight tony instructed spiderman to keep his distance and not fight head on and when spiderman was knocked out in the end tony stopped him from continuing and practically escorted him back to newyork seriously I think you should watch the movie
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2016
friendlyadvice:

Ok now I understand, perhaps you didn't watch civil war maybe your mcu hating frnd watched it and told you about it or you visited a civil war bashing forum on the web that told you a thing or two about it,anyway
1. The twist(s): how about zemo just wanting to tear the avengers apart rather than unleashing the super soldiers as the plot suggested? how about howard stark being killed by the winter soldier rather a car crash like it was suggested in captain america 2? Everyone calls them twists perhaps you can correct us and tell us what they are called
2a. Tying up Lose ends: how about what happened with the winter soldier? How about what happened to the shield/hydra info black widow released to the world? How about the avengers having no oversight? How about the aftermath of wakanda and sokovia in age of ultron? These are the lose ends that were tied well and not forcefully
b. Political plot: following the aftermath of age of ultron plus an incident in Nigeria, the UN opted for oversight on the avengers asking them to sign an accord in agreement, this splits the team into the liberals who feel there should not be controlled for selfish gov't interests and the conservatives who feel oversight is necessary so they have a limit, not only is this plot politically relevant but it also shows you the transition both cap and iron man have made thru out the MCU, cap has gone from a "follow orders soldier" to a "fighting for truth and freedom" superhero while ironman has gone from the "selfish spoiled brat without a heart" in iron man 1 to this changed sensitive person who takes responsibility for his actions so I ask you again how is this flat?
3. Suicide squad: "suicide squad has been popular right from the comics" of course what else will you say? So why didn't they ever make a movie/cartoon of them pre-avengers? At least the avengers had united we stand(1998) and justice league had their own show(2001) even deadpool featured in some episodes of spiderman and xmen, the only feature ss has had was assault on arkham(that was even after arrow dug'em out) which had batman and joker who stole the show why? cause the ss aren't that popular
4. Bvs : this was totally pointless cause the last time I checked I was comparing suicide squad with civil war besides when you hype a movie for 3 years the way bvs did it's bound to be more anticipated than civil war which had about 1 or 2 trailers and few press conferences
5 let's joke a little: the kid who died in sokovia was he capable of lifting a freaking car or shooting out webs or climbing on walls like a human spider? Besides in the airport fight tony instructed spiderman to keep his distance and not fight head on and when spiderman was knocked out in the end tony stopped him from continuing and practically escorted him back to newyork seriously I think you should watch the movie

Wow, I never knew you could write a thesis from defending a movie ...lol. FYI, I watched CACW and i'm not motivated or obliged to watch it again.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by parrotibaba(m): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2016
Una don start again grin grin one would think that after the shitbaggery of bvs that yous for don shut up by now. You can scream from today till next year on how fantastic bvs is but it doesn't change the fact which is that it was a bland plot holes ridden movie that needed to be released for a second time in other to be lessen the damage. I watched the ultimate edition and it still didn't make the movie any good except you are counting extended fight scenes and the nairomi woman as improvement. DC fans nowadays are pessimistic about the success of their franchise on TV and do you blame them? grin A movie that spent 2 years and more than 200m dollars marketing itself comes out and becomes the joke of the year grin BvS in the future will be used as a reference to bad cbm. It will be remembered as the movie that was released twice because it was utter shiit. There's no need comparing civil war to bvs because the movie speaks for itself, nobody needs to try and convince you about how good the movie is, the movie is on most people's list of greatest ever cbms.

As for suicide squad, I have already stated my interest in the movie mainly because of the jackasses in the movie and not the story because if you look at the storyline, it's not good enough. I sincerely hope that this movie gives DC fans something good to talk about this year because it will be a great shame if this movie follows the part of bvs.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by friendlyadvice: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2016
TonySpike:

Wow, I never knew you could write a thesis from defending a movie ...lol. FYI, I watched CACW and i'm not motivated or obliged to watch it again.

Eeyah nothing to say abi? Take heart its ok next time don't rush into things you know nothing about. "I watched CACW and I'm not motivated or obliged to watch it again" movie that's one of the highest grossing and critically acclaimed movies of 2016, instead its bvs rated 29% and couldn't even smell a billion (upon the superman and batman they crammed into it) that you are now "motivated to watch again" hmmm your mama don born
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by theoneJabulani(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
parrotibaba:
Una don start again grin grin one would think that after the shitbaggery of bvs that yous for don shut up by now. You can scream from today till next year on how fantastic bvs is but it doesn't change the fact which is that it was a bland plot holes ridden movie that needed to be released for a second time in other to be lessen the damage. I watched the ultimate edition and it still didn't make the movie any good except you are counting extended fight scenes and the nairomi woman as improvement. DC fans nowadays are pessimistic about the success of their franchise on TV and do you blame them? grin A movie that spent 2 years and more than 200m dollars marketing itself comes out and becomes the joke of the year grin BvS in the future will be used as a reference to bad cbm. It will be remembered as the movie that was released twice because it was utter shiit. There's no need comparing civil war to bvs because the movie speaks for itself, nobody needs to try and convince you about how good the movie is, the movie is on most people's list of greatest ever cbms.

As for suicide squad, I have already stated my interest in the movie mainly because of the jackasses in the movie and not the story because if you look at the storyline, it's not good enough. I sincerely hope that this movie gives DC fans something good to talk about this year because it will be a great shame if this movie follows the part of bvs.
After watching the ultimate version, u still didn't see anything good in bvs? The jury really is out on DC

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.