Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

What To Expect From The Buhari's Administration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Expect From The Buhari's Administration (341 Views)

Naira Sinks To 378/dollar As Analysts Expect MPC Action / Networking Business Is The Highest Paying Job In Buhari's Administration. / N1.04trn Fine: We Expect No Operation Disruptions For Not Paying Fine —MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect From The Buhari's Administration by segunbanjo: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
The Buhari's administration will invest more in Information Technology.

The E-commerce is becoming popular in Nigeria and people are becoming to trust it. I can see a classified website where people can barter valuables and get values in return.

Lets open our minds and watch out for opportunities and most of all position ourselves for opportunities. Lets watch out!

I see a better Nigeria in the next administration.

Re: What To Expect From The Buhari's Administration by Basildvalour(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Will they pay unemployed youths monthly allowance

FYI, I am gainfully employed tongue
Re: What To Expect From The Buhari's Administration by segunbanjo: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
We need to be optimistic about our country and the next administration to get the best out it.

If you can't see the best, you can't get the best.

My focus is on giving HOPE!

(1) (Reply)

Mlm Just Got Easier / The Ultimate Sme Business Resources Toolbox / How To Become An Online Proofreader To Earn Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.