Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Naija/nigeria Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija/nigeria Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose (777 Views)

Naija/nigeria Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose / Naija/nigeria Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose / Nigeria/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija/nigeria Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose by naijafv: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
THE MESS CONFESSION
During lunch at work last week, I ate 3 plates of beans which I know I shouldn't have taken that much. When I got home, my husband seemed excited to see me because that day happen to be my birthday, and exclaimed delighted: "Darling I have a surprise for dinner tonight."
He then tied a blindfold on me and led me to my chair at the dinner table. I took a seat and just as he was about to remove my blindfold, the telephone rang.
He made me promise not to touch the blindfold until he returned and went to answer the call. The beans I had consumed were still affecting me and the pressure was becoming unbearable, so while my husband was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one mess go.
It was not only loud, but it smelled like a fertiliser truck running over a skunk in front of a garbage dump! I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me vigorously.
Then, shifting to the other leg, I ripped off three more. The stink was worse than cooked cabbage. Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the conversation in the other room, I went on releasing the mess lik atomic bombs like this for another few minutes. The pleasure was indescribable!
Eventually the telephone farewells signal ed the end of my freedom, so I quickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself.
My face must have been the picture of innocence when my husband returned, apologizing for taking so long. He asked me if I had peeped through the blindfold, and I assured him I had not.
At this point, he removed the blindfold, and twelve dinner guests seated around the table, with their hands to their noses as a result of the stench in the air.
If you were the lady what would you do after seeing the guest?.
Just Tell Me the truth !!!!.

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/the-mess-confession/
===================================================

NAIJA ROCKS
Only in DoroBuci Video that someone will play Golf at Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria and it will land at white house washington DC USA!
When your life is in Darkness, pray to God to free you. If you are still in darkness after praying, biko pay your electricity Bill, you hear?!
Girls with Bow Legs wearing Leggings Be Like PLIER!
If you Marry a Girl that can't cook, Bros your case dey Mr.Biggs!
The way Manchester City is going down they will soon discover Oil!
Guys, when a girl say you are the best man in her life, don't be surprised to see yourself standing beside her husband on her wedding day!
Seeing girls with half of their Boobs showing on Social Networks is like MTN advert, you see it everywhere you go!
Relationship nowadays: Love at first sight, Sex at first Night and Break up at First Fight!
If you snap with with digital camera and you still look ugly, my dear forget it, your ugliness is Peak Milk because It's in you!
Girls that lost their virginity because of Ip hone 5 and BB 10. Now that Iphone 6 is out what will they offer?
The best way to know a Nigerian Girl's real name is to ask for her account details. That is when Natasha Hills turns to Funke Balogun!
You don't have to be in the UK to be OK. Help comes from above, not from abroad.
Garri should be in the first aid box..that thing save lives.
Keep it rolling...

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/naija-rocks/
==========================================

In the image below give a more appropriate name to the event happening here. Give a name to this picture, let's see who will come up with the funniest name

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/give-a-name/
====================================================

(1) (Reply)

What Would U Do ? / Who Am I / The Ultimate Question President Buhari Asked The Service Chiefs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.