Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

See The List Of Candidates For PRESSID (presidential Special Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The List Of Candidates For PRESSID (presidential Special Scholarship (455 Views)

4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall / Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The List Of Candidates For PRESSID (presidential Special Scholarship by Titto93(m): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
You can now check out your name in the list of successful Presidential scholarship candidates by clicking http://gurusgarden.ml/forum2_theme_110827873.xhtml?tema=195&hash=5bf1a381c0095e8c0a69e022a1214b

You can also visit www.gurusgarden.ml
Re: See The List Of Candidates For PRESSID (presidential Special Scholarship by jejemanito: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Fine. I know you wanted traffic buh I clicked it anyway cos at least i was expecting to see the names (my gain) while you get an added view (your gain) yet you stewpidly made it mandatory for one to register b4 viewing an ordinary list!

YOU NO GET SENSE!!!
Re: See The List Of Candidates For PRESSID (presidential Special Scholarship by Titto93(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
jejemanito:
Fine. I know you wanted traffic buh I clicked it anyway cos at least i was expecting to see the names (my gain) while you get an added view (your gain) yet you stewpidly made it mandatory for one to register b4 viewing an ordinary list!

YOU NO GET SENSE!!!
Are you too lazy to fill ordinary 3 gaps?
I guess you're not expecting to your name there, if not, you will go beyond that. FOR YOUR MIND YOU GET SENSE

(1) (Reply)

SAP Basis Online Training @mstrainings / APPLY NOW!!! Internship Opportunity At WFP Headquarters In Italy / Photo:first Female VC Of Oxford University In 800 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.