Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Let Us Not Forget Startimes Is A Chinese Company... - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Let Us Not Forget Startimes Is A Chinese Company... (7542 Views)

How Much Does Startimes Cost / Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices / Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Let Us Not Forget Startimes Is A Chinese Company... by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
you are advocating what is practically nepotism and racism because of TV.
something I'm sure u don't have one kobo invested in and are merely a customer.

there is something wrong with the way you reason. u need to sit down and tell yourself some harsh truths.

worst part of the whole issue is that you appear to have decent academic education. too bad you didn't acquire humanity and commonsense to go along with it.

irony of your argument is that you think one set of foreigner is better placed to make your country better compared with another.you don't even have the decency to apply the rubbish to your own people so that we rationalise your thoughts to mean nationalism or some other variant of Bullshit.

rubbish

1 Like

Re: Let Us Not Forget Startimes Is A Chinese Company... by Chartey(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
4llerbuntu:
you are advocating what is practically nepotism and racism because of TV.
something I'm sure u don't have one kobo invested in and are merely a customer.

there is something wrong with the way you reason. u need to sit down and tell yourself some harsh truths.

worst part of the whole issue is that you appear to have decent academic education. too bad you didn't acquire humanity and commonsense to go along with it.

irony of your argument is that you think one set of foreigner is better placed to make your country better compared with another.you don't even have the decency to apply the rubbish to your own people so that we rationalise your thoughts to mean nationalism or some other variant of Bullshit.

rubbish

You would have made some sense if you hadn't attacked my person.

Now we can't separate your rationality from your emotion.
Re: Let Us Not Forget Startimes Is A Chinese Company... by Chartey(m): 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Bump. Now StarTimes have disappointed as I foresaw. People are jubilating about TSTV. People never learn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

12525 tp automatically turns red... Who else is experiencing same? / How Do I Stream Live Champion's League Match? / Is TSTV Really Up To 4k Resolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.