Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,365 members, 7,780,998 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:14 AM

South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores (71303 Views)

Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad / Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics / South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by obinto: 5:18am On Apr 18, 2015
LagosDecides15:

If yibhoes keep claiming Lagos is no man's land, what will happen to them will be worse than this.

Ewu gambia.
This is exactly the same mindset as these urchins and degenerates causing these mayhem in SA.The same DNA. You rent out a shop to someone who pays u money. You sit on your ass and watch that person build the business through difficult times and eventually finds some sucess. You are traumatized beyond measure to see that same hitherto humble fellow, begin to live the good life in line with a new found status. Perhaps cars, maybe a new house, new friends. Essentially the swag changes. It is human nature. Here in US, its called the American dream and its encouraged. In Africa it is demonized. u attract so much envy and jealousy from your "hosts" ( it doesn't matter that its in your country and u received no support). The result is the shameful act playing out right now in SA.
The ibos will not apologise for choosing to live, work and do business in any part of Nigeria, which they belong to. I would advice u to use ur time wisely. The truth and plain psychology is that a succesful man is not easily threatened by another man"s sucess. If u choose to sit iddly and wait for a chance to break into that shop u so shamelessly covert, u might get killed in the process. Otherwise u are a scum of the earth, doucebag like the south african dirtbags

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 18, 2015
winnieG1:

Most of those Igbos either raised their capital from their village before migrating to establish their business in your lagos or came to lagos and worked their ass off to establish themselves here in Lagos, same can be said about other tribesmen who came from different part of Nigeria to Lagos. Neither Lagos state government nor your brother gave or lend them money to start their businesses here yet they pay tax which are used by Lagost State govt. for developmental projects u are enjoying in Lagos. If you are shown the amount of tax generated from Apapa wharf as a result of importation alone, you will marvel. It was the collective resources and efforts of all states and tribes in nigeria that had built and sustained Lagos.it all started when Lagos was made the capital and now commercial capital of Nigeria.
we are talking about xenophobia in South Africa but ur comments sure portrays true nature of xenophobia in Nigeria.

HEY N'Landers we have a xenophobic representative here.

The bolded is laughable same as your childish gaffes. What happened in SA wasn't just spontaneous, it is a result of poor relationship between these Black migrants and their host communities in SA.
You're clearly exhibiting such tendencies that will bring much hate to you my friend. Because Lagos was a former capital of Nigeria doesn't make it a "no man's land", it's the only place some people call home while you and your folks run to your respective villages for census, traditional weddings etc at the slightest opportunity these people simply have no where else to go, Lagos is theirs.
Unless you put a check to this "Lagos is no man land" attitude of yours, there's a high risk of a much worse SA scenario here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Rexyl(m): 6:13am On Apr 18, 2015
So South African blacks are morally backward, uncultured and uncivilized groups of people in the continent. Their ladies also have hands in killing foreigners and stealing their properties. The same foreigners that fought tirelessly to save them from apartheid. They are ingrates and backward fellows in Africa. Now they own the land and fully in control the next thing is to descend on foreign nationals and send them out of the country. What of their people and ccompanies based in other countries? Abi they believe the next thing is to live in isolation. As big as China and India are and as numerous their people are they don't go the way of these barbaric and brainless South Africans.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by cirmuell(m): 6:20am On Apr 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bros ,they've said worse.

Have you ever cautioned them like this? or you're simply one of them that enjoys the smell of his own fart but the fart of another man is a diseases? undecided

Abeg, go sidon for one corner - Your hypocrisy would exonerate the ancient Jews that killed Jesus.
There we go, I saw it coming anyway.

You're always this worked up, lol even accusing me of hypocrisy grin. Dude see ehn cussing, fussing don't solve nothing, been there. If anything it only make things worse(it will take a reasonable person to not attack you or your tribe back), why did you think the Oba ish went on and on?.

Not telling you to stop man, if it makes you feel good keep at it, whatever gives you a hardon. But hey, it's not cool and only makes you look like a sissy. #shalom

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by eyinjuege: 6:33am On Apr 18, 2015
Despicable lot!!
I pray they get their just deserts
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by muktarmtt(m): 6:45am On Apr 18, 2015
SmartChoices:
Just like some people up northern Nigeria....
fuc*k u bicht angry
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by muktarmtt(m): 6:48am On Apr 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're right, no difference with the savages here in the north. I'm a first hand witness, It would have happened if Buhari had lost.
but d report we have on election day no a single gunshot has fire in the north while u r busy killing ur brodas in South south i is dat d kind of savagen r u talking abt asshol*e
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by obinto: 6:51am On Apr 18, 2015
naijamark:

The bolded is laughable same as your childish gaffes. What happened in SA wasn't just spontaneous, it is a result of poor relationship between these Black migrants and their host communities in SA.
You're clearly exhibiting such tendencies that will bring much hate to you my friend. Because Lagos was a former capital of Nigeria doesn't make it a "no man's land", it's the only place some people call home while you and your folks run to your respective villages for census, traditional weddings etc at the slightest opportunity these people simply have no where else to go, Lagos is theirs.
Unless you put a check to this "Lagos is no man land" attitude of yours, there's a high risk of a much worse SA scenario here in Nigeria.
Really, yet a generation of people have for decades raped and abused the welfare and other social amenities in the UK and continue to do so,unapologetically. white collar, blue collar and all manners of criminal activities including imigration offences. Some are quick to tout their citizenship of the country, yet a sizable portion are illegal immigrants. Those countries are owned by white people for whom the UK and other advanced countries are home to. This same immigrants are quick to claim citizenship of a foreign land and reap all benefits even when they have terribly undermind those countries and have not contributed in any meaningful way. The whities are told to get used to the "new country". These are blacks or whose parents have travelled across continents to settle down in a foreign land, yet they have been accepted. Back home this same set of people will express the most xenophobic contents because fellow nationals have dared to have some sense of entitlement over a land they were probably born and live. The heart of the black man is so dark. Terrible double standard.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 18, 2015
leofab:
its in kind, cash gifts and grants.... Try and get close to 'Estate Valuers'!!!

Lies.

@ 1 billion dollars a year, it will take over 60 years to to give dem those aids. Forget it.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Glocal1: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2015
These people are a reproach to d people of colour, where is d police? Or are they abetting d heinous crime?
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by ciskenn(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2015
lts really a sad situation on True businessmen and entrepreneurs whom started from the scratch to attain a position there.
I wish this was happening to our rogue politicians whom after embezzling and stealing our resources and funds go to such countries to establish and build castles over there else than doing what they are suppose to do for their countrymen, making unemployment rise high and masses to suffer their greedy act.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by tempex88(m): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2015
omisakint:
The very moment a Nigerian is attacked the first tin our govt must do is to cease the operation license of mtn and multichoice. That what we called economic diplomacy. Seriously nigeria need an active foreign policy instrument. I pray buhari will give it to us.

You should include shorprite and stanbicibtc
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Darus05(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2015
paulolee:
hmmmm...... based in France bt I tot dis kinda tinz only happens in Nigeria...
It seem u d crazy,this tinz never happen in Nigeria.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by ibrosantus(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2015
shocked I can't believe dis is happening after Mandela's death.....
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by 50calibre(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course even criminally minded greater good is also justified then for Genocide.....smh

Boy! You guys are same . grin

Ok!! This is the same weak minded thinking that got your brother Jonathan canned. He never believed in punishment for crime, and also tolerated intolerance.

You can't be fair to savages and unfair people, we can see how woefully that method is failing with more and more Europeans turning terrorists.

https://www.nairaland.com/2263175/wont-apologise-foreigners-not-welcome

This is 2015 not 1999, there's a great deal if evil threatening to destroy mankind & it takes a firm and decisive leader to keep the people safe.

Don't worry, sit back, relax and watch how Buhari deals with savages. grin
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by asunaobi(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2015
Some people are born crooked and they remain like that all their lives!
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Unclerukus: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2015
These people are animals. That's what happens when a large number of your citizens are uneducated. Most black south africans live in slums like soweto while the europeans live in the urban areas and are progressive, the europeans even occupy their parliament.that's to tell you how long they can sit on their lazy ass.es.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by smoothralph(m): 9:21am On Apr 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're right, no difference with the savages here in the north. I'm a first hand witness, It would have happened if Buhari had lost.
Go and die
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Litmus: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2015

We'll do well to make this our motto. It will make us our brothers keeper wherever in the world we go. In South Africa it will help us fight as a group for our rights and protect our business and our people. Ir does not mean we wont help others outside the group but that we'll be able to do so with a renewed purpose. We'll recognize that we have to value Nigeria in a way we've not before done. We'll build borders and people who mock us now we'll beg to come to our land.

We have a proud history in that not once in the entire history of Nigeria have we harmed one hair of one foreigner in Nigeria because they are a foreigner. In the Ghana people explosion, let no one lie to you we killed any. Some died i believe in the process of their journey back to Ghana- very unfortunate. The majority of Nigerians were outraged at the time and many Ghanians didn't leave they just stayed put in Nigeria and no one troubled them. When Nigerians were expelled from Ghana many Nigerian were killed by them. Anyway, Going around destroying South African business in Nigeria as some want will be childish,stupid and backward, we'd be only dehumanizing ourselves and environment. The way to fight back is build our economy so that the poorest people in Nigeria do not one day turn to animals like South Africans are doing now and which we are all condemning.

Image courtesy of mcshegz,

Beegeagl's Blog
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by 989900: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2015
Igweone1:
It's really pathetic. It is said that the best country in the world is............................................ Ur own country

Very true, no doubt, if everyone had their way . . . unfortunately we all don't get to choose.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by 989900: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2015
prince3009:
This 3 year old boy born of Nigerian parents has his head smashed with a big stick and was left for dead after his parents were killed but he miraculously survived

He will never forgive, nor forget this savages.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Prymestrr(m): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2015
50calibre:
Are there no South African businesses in Nigeria? Are Nigerians this timid?

I expect Nigerians to be out on the street plundering South African businesses dry.

This should be like the purge, all crimes against South Africans should legal, this include rap*e, looting, murder.......
What a deranged bastard... U think that ll be d best solution 2 ur problem... Myopic motherfucker!
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by halix239(f): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Which killings?... How many?
... You must be an accomplice.

u b mumu, the killings of apc members in rivers may be u were asleep when all that happened, any way i dont blame u to talk like that, u re still nursing the lost of jonadumb, the high time u move on the better for u because cum 2019 we ll still vote for the same man else u die of hypertension
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by iamord(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Litmus:

We'll do well to make this our motto. It will make us our brothers keeper wherever in the world we go. In South Africa it will help us fight as a group for our rights and protect our business and our people. Ir does not mean we wont help others outside the group but that we'll be able to do so with a renewed purpose. We'll recognize that we have to value Nigeria in a way we've not before done. We'll build borders and people who mock us now we'll beg to come to our land.

We have a proud history in that not once in the entire history of Nigeria have we harmed one hair of one foreigner in Nigeria because they are a foreigner. In the Ghana people explosion, let no one lie to you we killed any. Some died i believe in the process of their journey back to Ghana- very unfortunate. The majority of Nigerians were outraged at the time and many Ghanians didn't leave they just stayed put in Nigeria and no one troubled them. When Nigerians were expelled from Ghana many Nigerian were killed by them. Anyway, Going around destroying South African business in Nigeria as some want will be childish,stupid and backward, we'd be only dehumanizing ourselves and environment. The way to fight back is build our economy so that the poorest people in Nigeria do not one day turn to animals like South Africans are doing now and which we are all condemning.

Image courtesy of mcshegz,

Beegeagl's Blog
I hate it when peepz like u try to form innocent... There is no record whatsoever of Nigerians being killed by Ghanaians . Stop spreading lies

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by halix239(f): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Naughtysite:

Yea right.

The Dog and Baboon clan. The repented Democrats..

no matter the amount of hate u exhibit, this lo never bring jonadumb back to power u either deal with it or Drink poison n die, the killings in rivers wot do u call that, civilisation, u guys re worst than the northerners since the northeners only attack aftermath of the election but u guys attack each other even before the election making it a do or die affair, so oga stfu
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Litmus: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2015
Another lie:

[size=15pt]Daily Mail: Nigerian Muslims threw 12 Christians overboard when he refused to stop[/size]

But over 900 making the perilous journey have either died or gone missing since the start of the year and 400 migrants died in two shipwrecks last week.

Those who witnessed the African Christians being murdered on the crammed dinghy told investigators how Nigerian Muslims became angry at Christian who started praying.

'They told him that they would throw him overboard if he didn't stop praying to God,' he said, according to

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3044584/Pray-Allah-ll-throw-overboard-Muslims-ordered-Christians-punctured-dinghy-African-migrants-sank-Mediterranean.html#ixzz3XefQ8tAV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

bet you its no mistake, twisting the tale like they did. I posted a correction but they didn't show it just as i'm sure many others posted comment to correct them but they didn't put those through.

On Aljezera they lied by adding Nigerians to Somalians and Eritreans as the largest refugees traveling from Libya to Europe. The truth is that Nigerians represent a miniscule amount and Syrians fleeing war and many North Africans are, along with Ethiopians, Somalians and Eritreans, the larges group crossing over to Italy from Libya but they conveniently omitted that.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Litmus: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2015
iamord:
I hate it when peepz like u try to form innocent... There is no record whatsoever of Nigerians being killed by Ghanaians . Stop spreading lies

You may well be right. It did not happen in my life time and i repeated what i learned.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by iamord(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Litmus:

You may well be right. It did not happen in my life time and i repeated what i learned.
Okay well we should be careful and filter the kind of info we get. There are different sides to the the story but one thing i know for sure is that Ghanaians did not kill Nigerians. It's just an Avenue to brush up sentiments

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by halix239(f): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut that latrine you call mouth, You know I'm saying the truth. In fact, these ones are even better... Much better than the ones on this country.

the killings in the south south wot do u call it, ve u ever seen a hausa man kill
his own fellow brother like the one happening in the south south, so oga shot that disgusting thing u call mouth
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by halix239(f): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
illiad:

The point is that you HausaFulanis are pure animals that can't be raised to the status of human beings except by the yorubas who have consistently kept us in a union with barbarians. But God is paying you back in your own very coins. The murderous religion that you foools are practicing will eventually annihilate you all.

How is your north now? Are your emirs not been murdered in company of their entire family? Now you animals will have to watch your backs even in your damned yoga class which you called mosque. That is your reward and its coming in hundred folds.

The Zulus like I said are a better fellow than HausaFulanis because they kill not their country men but those of other countries. But you animals on the other hand are a curse unto yourselves and your damnation is here already.

hypocricy so the killings in the southsouth wot do u call it, coming to type trash. i know its jonadumb lost that is aching u but dont worry come 2019 u shall cry again.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Vinsaint(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
I wish I can change the minds of some our artist dat goes there for video shooting. sad sad sad

I don't even no why they go there.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by chrisixis(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
I will never forgive dis people

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.