Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! (23183 Views)

Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by synergycom19: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
Another reason why GEJ was sacked,can't defend us
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by adahib: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bonapart:
That's the Man who represent Christ on earth...
May God make you bigger...
A prophet is never without an honour except in his own place. That's why foreigners keeps benefiting from you more.... i love you sire, you remain my mentor till i take my last breath

Seriously? Some Nigerians enh...

@T.B,abeg make I hear word jare. Members of Boko haram have been killing Nigerians for years now and you couldn't command them to be calm. Abeg park for one side make people wey get better way to sort this mess out come take center stage....

I believe economic sanctions on south Africa will go a long way to spurring up their government into taking decisive actions that will put an end to these attacks...

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by busybrain88: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
D nigerian govt is d architect of our problems.they gave foreign nations d chance to humiliate us by being too excessively corrupt,now d foreign nations re taking chances
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by driand(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Makweembo:
For the records, he also predicted the attacks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKNC6qERgsw
has he ever seen good things happen?
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by synergycom19: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
1stola:
[size=28pt]FÚCK CALMNESS! angry
I HATE THOSE SOUTH AFRICAN HIV AND AIDS MOTHERFÚCKERS.
IT'S TIME WE START KILLING THEM TOO.
BURN THEIR SHOPS > SHOPRITE
BURN ALL MTN MAST AND SHOPS
BURN ALL THEIR EMBASSIES
KILL THEM ALL!!!
Look at what they did to a relative!
They killed his parent
Walahi I MUST REVENGE this no matter what any fúcktard says. [/size]
If this were to be your child?
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by jaybee104(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
I hear you. By the way I hope you have compensated the families that died in your church. I hope you get some form of civil judgement against you sire! angry angry angry angry If this happened in a developed society, I know there is no way you would wriggle out of it!

If they have forgotten, me I never forget. Let no odé come and quote me here oh!
U are a fool.. U no know yr ma8 abi?
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by ifyemex(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
I just adore him.
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by driand(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Makweembo:
For the records, he also predicted the attacks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKNC6qERgsw
another blunder, lots of jinn at work
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by 3kay945(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
And there is calm afterwards ..... cool
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by ifyemex(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
I just like & respect him. No matter wat
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by femi4: 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bonapart:
That's the Man who represent Christ on earth...
May God make you bigger...
A prophet is never without an honour except in his own place. That's why foreigners keeps benefiting from you more.... i love you sire, you remain my mentor till i take my last breath
Heresy!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by hamilton62(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
All I pray for is peace... Let it rain and dew in South Africa because they are about killing themselves with their snare
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Toofan007: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:
I want Nigerians to know that The Synagogue Church Of All Nation is harbouring not less than a 100 South Africans here in Nigeria..... Just in case.
bro, why you think say the guy dey command calm? he knows if guys enter hin church, na gbege be that
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Bonapart(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
femi4:
Heresy!
get out
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Makweembo:
TBJ just posted this prayer on Instagram - http://instagram.com/p/1lWOYpig8h/

""I pray for my nation, South Africa. As Jesus stood in the boat and commanded the storms to be calm, I stand in the midst of the storm in my nation, South Africa, and I command the storm, wind and waves to be calm, IN THE NAME OF JESUS!" - TB Joshua
#NoToXenophobia #AfricaUnite #WeAreOne #StopXenophobia #LetLoveLead #Xenophobia #SouthAfrica #GoodMorning

Amen anyone

I'm surprised he didnt see the xenophobia coming

Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Bonapart(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
adahib:

Seriously? Some Nigerians enh...

@T.B,abeg make I hear word jare. Members of Boko haram have been killing Nigerians for years now and you couldn't command them to be calm. Abeg park for one side make people wey get better way to sort this mess out come take center stage....

I believe economic sanctions on south Africa will go a long way to spurring up their government into taking decisive actions that will put an end to these attacks...
a prophet is never without an honour except in his own place
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
jaybee104:

U are a fool.. U no know yr ma8 abi?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:
I want Nigerians to know that The Synagogue Church Of All Nation is harbouring not less than a 100 South Africans here in Nigeria..... Just in case.
Hmm. Good observation

Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Bonapart(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
andyanders:

You are right my brother.He is truly a prophet of God and I know something good must happen.
na man you be
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Bonapart(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
darepoju:
nawa o....with all this Ur story... Wia is the amen!.....
you've just said it
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Bonapart(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Good grief......there is no mediator or representative of Christ on earth....

Jesus Christ is our mediator.!

No middle man required.

He is already open to us...if we just call on him.

Gosh....Nigerian Christianity is in trouble. So it has come to this....men are more important than other men.

occupy till I come
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Toofan007: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
I know two wrongs don't make a right. but if I knew any south African I would be tempted after seeing pictures of what them salvages are doing. TB Joshua command calm or not
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2015

Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by LAX89(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Makweembo:
TBJ just posted this prayer on Instagram - http://instagram.com/p/1lWOYpig8h/

""I pray for my nation, South Africa. As Jesus stood in the boat and commanded the storms to be calm, I stand in the midst of the storm in my nation, South Africa, and I command the storm, wind and waves to be calm, IN THE NAME OF JESUS!" - TB Joshua
#NoToXenophobia #AfricaUnite #WeAreOne #StopXenophobia #LetLoveLead #Xenophobia #SouthAfrica #GoodMorning

Amen anyone

Mr. T.B. Joshua, you should direct your 'Ojuju Calabar' craft to Ondo state!
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by ugoezeik(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
1stola:
[size=28pt]FÚCK CALMNESS! angry
I HATE THOSE SOUTH AFRICAN HIV AND AIDS MOTHERFÚCKERS.
IT'S TIME WE START KILLING THEM TOO.
BURN THEIR SHOPS > SHOPRITE
BURN ALL MTN MAST AND SHOPS
BURN ALL THEIR EMBASSIES
KILL THEM ALL!!!
Look at what they did to a relative!
They killed his parent
Walahi I MUST REVENGE this no matter what any fúcktard says. [/size]
jesuuuuuu!!!! dis innocent soul!!! guy wen r u starting it I wamt to join u
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Biafracom(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nna! Me I vex pass u oh
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by NobleG1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Religious fraudster, TB Joshua, praying?
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by reemix123(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
The man is a fool stop bringing his name into posts its too much nonsense

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by tellmesome(f): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
What is he saying?
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Talk is cheap.
god punish u
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
god punish u
Devil baptize you and your generations
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Devil baptize you and your generations
u are dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Ended Up As A Mathematics Professor - Pastor Enoch Adeboye / Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment / Notorious tragedies On Christmas day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.