Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Study Permit To Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Permit To Canada (472 Views)

Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada / Can I Do My Upfront Medical For My Canadian Study Permit Or Rules Have Changed. / Eiye Vs Bucaneer: 4 MAPOLY Student Dead In Cult Clash (Photo - Viewer permit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Permit To Canada by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
i applied for a study permit to Canada for a PGD on the 12th of march 2015 but till today, am still yet to receive any iv for medicals ...does it take this long and to others that have received theirs how long did it take?
Re: Study Permit To Canada by danielicon(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
lipsrsealed SCAM ALERT!!! grin
Re: Study Permit To Canada by olamonsor2: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Go to travel section u will see travelling to canada part 7 , they will answer u there.
Re: Study Permit To Canada by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
olamonsor2:
Go to travel section u will see travelling to canada part 7 , they will answer u there.
thanks a lot will do just that...

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice For Freshly Admitted Oau Students / Gain Admission Into Any University In Ghana And The Rest And Save Frm. Jamb / Comma Checker – A Guide On Using Commas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.