Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC (17234 Views)

Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago / Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD / Photo: Victor Ndoma-Egba And Buhari In A Handshake In 1984 And 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by Misogynist2014(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2015
ok
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by boman2014: 7:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by omenka(m): 7:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Don't these guys have any shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by oismail(m): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2015
On a more serious note, my fear for APC in growing in Geometric Progression but my believe in GMB is more or less in Arithmetic Progression
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by arewafederation: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2015
Shameless politicians everywhere you go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by sirssb(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=Clerverly post=32837026]Ndoma Egba wants to contest governorship seat in Cross River State in 2019 and he will surely win! APC needs to spread their catchment states to South South in 2019! He is highly welcome.[/quo
He will.be good.in APC
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by lonelydora: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2015
Stay where you are, Ashawo politician. After all of you deceived Jonathan
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by rabimlomo: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2015
Flye:
For me I think the man has been in APC in spirit since it formation, he just does have the courage to do so then, I still like his strategy because if he had defected he would not have returned.

I agree with this 100%. Egba does not behave like a PDP member one bit.
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by Bevista: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2015
Clerverly:
Ndoma Egba wants to contest governorship seat in Cross River State in 2019 and he will surely win! APC needs to spread their catchment states to South South in 2019! He is highly welcome.
Not just any SS state. They strategically need at least one of Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa or Delta.

1 Like

Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by omoolope2019(m): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2015
after eating the bones and marrow of pdp u want to take another turn in APC bunch of theives

1 Like

Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by Clerverly: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Bevista:
Not just any SS state. They strategically need at least one of Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa or Delta.

You are right! I think Bayelsa State will fall next year! Very likely!!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2015
That would signal the end of his political career. CRS is totally a PDP state.
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by onatisi(m): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2015
Flye:

You are right, I think fayose has the spirit but I'm not sure he has the technical ability and the finance. I wish wish has the charisma and intelligence to be the new opposition. For me if Apga can win Abia, I will put my money on APGA rather than PDP.
the bitter truth is that ,apc will get stronger and stronger . Nigeria politics is about money,power ,appointments and juicy contracts and apc is the party disbursing that now,so politicians will flock and move there. Just like I have said before ,pdp will get weaker and weaker ,after may 29 there will be leadership crisis withing the party and I won't be surprise if apc keeps fueling it just like obj did for anpp during his tenure. There is no way apc can or will lose in 2019 regardless of their performance ,they won't perform in this first 4 years and they will use the excuse that what has been destroyed by pdp in 16years will take time to rectify. The summation is that it will take pdp AT LEAST 8 YRS to get back on track but in reality it will be more . That is the extent of damage gej has caused our beloved party

2 Likes

Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2015
Long throat won't even allow PDP form a credible opposition. Stay in your Lane. Politics with no ideology. Smh
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Aggrieved politicians should stop defecting to APC.

What has ndoma-egba got to offer to the party since he lost his bid to return to the senate?
hi love, what happened to you, I've been looking for your comments since this week.

We are from diffrent political cloth but I enjoy your brutish comments
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by hush15: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2015
Greyworld:
If APC kps acceptin rogue defectors and double agents den the idea has been defeated and b4 long it ll become a ticking bomb countin down 2 explusion.

Like seriously, so APC don't have Rogues, is that what you saying?

I read the most absurd and ridiculous comment ever on nairalander and that's really shallow, sorry to say.

what you seeing and rightly observing is like minds attracting. rogue defectors cause the party is full of rogues they can relate with.
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by nickxtra(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2015
APC must be very careful. PDP is sending moles to either cause crises or to destroy APC by 2019
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by babasanti: 8:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Flye:

You are right, I think fayose has the spirit but I'm not sure he has the technical ability and the finance. I wish wish has the charisma and intelligence to be the new opposition. For me if Apga can win Abia, I will put my money on APGA rather than PDP.

The is where the new sheikh mansour of nigeria politics should be brought in , he has the resources. That mans name is Nyesom Wike. pdp should change its name, rebuild the party around Fayose, wike and agbaje
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by BabaO2: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2015
Clerverly:
Ndoma Egba wants to contest governorship seat in Cross River State in 2019 and he will surely win! APC needs to spread their catchment states to South South in 2019! He is highly welcome.
Because of what?, SE/SS have no presidential electoral value.
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by Yasher: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2015
He should have done it earlier because he has longed lost relevance in PDP.

It is just unfortunate that political parties in Nigeria don't reject people.
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by metorichmond(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2015
Long expected, the moment he lost PDP primaries I knew this day would come. Our politicians ain't loyal @ all. Jumping up n down like a frog on heat period!
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by BabaO2: 9:00am On Apr 18, 2015
babasanti:

The is where the new sheikh mansour of nigeria politics should be brought in , he has the resources. That mans name is Nyesom Wike. pdp should change its name, rebuild the party around Fayose, wike and agbaje
Who will finance Agbaje? Mind u, effects of votes bought by Jonathan helped Agbaje/Pdp in Lagos, they can never have access to such money again
Fayose is from a very small state with little little money. I see whole of SW in APC including fayose.
Wike and pej will not last together, and they don't have the skill of Tinubu.
Bitter truth is that no Obj no formidable Pdp.
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by babasanti: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2015
BabaO2:

Who will finance Agbaje? Mind u, effects of votes bought by Jonathan helped Agbaje/Pdp in Lagos, they can never have access to such money again
Fayose is from a very small state with little little money. I see whole of SW in APC including fayose.
Wike and pej will not last together, and they don't have the skill of Tinubu.
Bitter truth is that no Obj no formidable Pdp.

Then you don't wike, who do u think was Amaechi's thinker man, wike helped Amaechi win that supreme court case. Talking about finance, who do u think was the bank of apc. Amaechi spent N238 billion of rivers state money on apc. wike might be young but dont worry he builds political structures faster than tinubu.
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by tinuolababy(f): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2015
kolomax:
did you read the article which OYEGUN ask them to stay in their party...most of them are just too weak to be an opposition that's why I love tinubu no matter what they say about the man
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by Skoopy(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Sen. Victor Ndoma Egba loosed the primary ticket of PDP which has been his property since 2003 to hon. John Owan Enor (the people's choice) . Victor has been not been beneficial to any youth of cross river central and after total failure to impact on the life's of his people which has cost him his seat, he wants to defect.

We are determined to kill his career and make him politically irrelevant.
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by tsdarkside(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2015
fee dee fee must go.... angry angry angry
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by segend(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2015
babasanti:

Then you don't wike, who do u think was Amaechi's thinker man, wike helped Amaechi win that supreme court case. Talking about finance, who do u think was the bank of apc. Amaechi spent N238 billion of rivers state money on apc. wike might be young but dont worry he builds political structures faster than tinubu.

You need somehow with influence outside their state to head the new opposition. I think Fayose is politically ok, but has zero credibility outside Ekiti state, he does not appeal to d masses of the SW and especially north. Agbaje is currently been seen as a traitor in the west. Wike, am not sure of. He seems too toutish to be draw support outside his base. What worked for APC was the masses support they enjoyed. Buhari has a good followership in the north, APC in SW had lots of technocrats that people believed in. Th only person I can recommend for PDP is David Mark and Akpabio. David Mark can pull weight in NC, and he can appeal to the SW, Akpabio performed, so has a moral ground to draw support.
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by tsdarkside(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2015
brixton:
Nonsense, most of these leaders don't even have morals or political ideologies... Why do they keep jumping ship like ashewos? I am a full PDP man and looking forward to being in the opposition in the next dispensation.

I think the PDP need new direction and new leadership, should possibly start with changing the name PDP!

fee dee fee must go...

fee dee fee must go...

fee dee fee must go...

fee dee fee must goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............. angry angry angry

btw..we have other partys that can play opposition....sooooo...fee dee fee must goooooooooooooooO....
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by erunz(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2015
THE HAS THE FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION, HE CAN MOVE IF HE FEELS THATS RIGHT FOR HIM, BUT MANY YOUTH LIKE MYSELF AND SOME OTHER HAVE DECIDED TO STAND BY PDP NO MATTER THE STORM, WE WATCH AS THEY ARE NOW TURNING APC IN PDP OF OLD, WITH TIME NIGERIA WILL WELCOME A NEW PDP FILLED WITH YOUTH AND PEOPLE WHO HAVE GREAT VISION FOR THIS COUNTRY.. WITH MEN LIKE JIMI, DAVID MARK, NUHU RIBADU, DONALD DUKE, OLUSEGUN AGANGA, ADESHINA AND MANY MORE. PDP WILL BE GRAT AND AND EVEN BETTER. LONG LIVE NIGERIA. LONG LIVE PDP
Re: Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba Set To Defect To APC by lizamare: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria where anything is possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Govs On Assets: We Won’t Follow Buhari’s Example / Kema Chikwe Quits As PDP National Women Leader / Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.