Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) (51676 Views)

WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / Victim Of Deadly Disease In Ode Irele / Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by shevi4mb(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
kodded:
nope but because of him doctors are risking their lief to help cure the remaining victims alive

Smh undecided
#DoubtingThomas

If i shld get you well, the 'him' means jesus right?...because of him, Doctors ar riskin their lives?
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by Googleus(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
goobe

Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by Pamcrest(f): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
I pray they can combat it like Lagos did Ebola. God save humanity ooo....too many plagues ravaging d world now.
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by telad(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
when d commissioner for health Dr. Adeyanju was asked by one of its audience "sir, since it hasn't been medically proven to be Ebola n symptoms is strange, can it be spiritual?"
Commissioner: laughed n said "I won't want to comment on d spiritual aspect but we r working with WHO, experts in medical field to ascertain the cause n solution but so far its not Ebola but we r waiting for final lab result to eliminate any doubt. I want to appeal to everyone to remain calm as govt is on top of d situation, thanks."
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by muyeskin(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
ezeagu:
Let's see if it works.

Please, don't act like you wouldn't pour water if this was you.
Then I can assume you were one of them that drank SALT during Ebola outbreak too. I can't but laugh smiley
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
BiHung:
Wish their governor was as active as fashola
smh!..our governor is more active than ur so called fashola..imagine our governor make a grt impact within five hours of d incident..wish yhu were dere to see how sorry he was for d deceased
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by muyeskin(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
telad:

lolssss i tire oh. it isn't Ebola, causes unknown, can't be ascertain scientifically. then what could it be if not spiritual. I believe in science cos I'm a good scientist but there are lots of things that science can't answer, hence my believe in spirituality.

I see...
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by telad(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
muyeskin:

What has civilization got to do with healing? I just but nod my head when I see happenings like this. So tell me, how many drums of water will they have to fetch and pour on that non living wood? When half of them can come together to seek God's face.

So you believe in God? this is what this people believe in too, let them be. Do you know that this is d origin of religious crisis, when u want to force your believe on others. If we want peaceful coexistence; its LIVE AND LET LIVE. I'm a Christian but I respect others faith, those who believe in church n mosque sud also perform their prayers n worship.

1 Like

Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by muyeskin(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
AyoTizzy:
smh!..our governor is more active than ur so called fashola..imagine our governor make a grt impact within five hours of d incident..wish yhu were dere to see how sorry he was for d deceased

Lol. Impact you said? grin
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by muyeskin(m): 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
telad:

So you believe in God? this is what this people believe in too, let them be. Do you know that this is d origin of religious crisis, when u want to force your believe on others. If we want peaceful coexistence; its LIVE AND LET LIVE. I'm a Christian but I respect others faith, those who believe in church n mosque sud also perform their prayers n worship.

Did I just hear you say that? You are a Christian? You need to tell me more about Christianity
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by akinboyepelumi9: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
himkers:
I hate superstitious people. Imagine doing this cleansing stuff for ebola;;; instead of ministry of health officials to hit the ground running, they sheepishly believed one non-existing deity is responsible for the scourge.

Nigerians and their mentality shaa undecided
this is what you get when U refuse to read d article but want to appear as the first or second person to comment.
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by telad(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
muyeskin:

Did I just hear you say that? You are a Christian? You need to tell me more about Christianity

lolsss I'm saved if that's want you want for easy digestion.
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Cant believe Nigerians still do these useless gods stuff!
The scene of the women carrying water be like nolly wood scene!
Taking water to appease a deaf,non-living wood! Too bad. Too bad
i request for a crusade of a orginal man of God there immediately
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by ewizard1: 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Some of you are fools... you think everything is about Religion or Infection. Didn't your Religion Books tell you anything like "Give what belongs to ceaser to ceaser" ?

What do you think they refer to as ceaser? The money you use to enrich your Pastors and Clerics? smh!

Even a dundy whose surname is Ogundele and the likes when told theres a god appeasing sacrifice due, they'll run from it and say God forbid!

Keep wallowing in that enslaved thing you call religion.

3 Likes

Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
shamelly:
God is not an eveil God
He shall answer ur prayers
We shall see the end of this deadly virus
AMEN
This is how people fail exams. It has not been confirmed wether it's a virus or not.
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chosen1984:
Cant believe Nigerians still do these useless gods stuff!
The scene of the women carrying water be like nolly wood scene!
Taking water to appease a deaf,non-living wood! Too bad. Too bad
i request for a crusade of a orginal man of God there immediately
Yea they need the white skydaddy. Our black gods are always deaf non living, the same gods you have worshipped for probably thousands of years.

3 Likes

Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by muyeskin(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
ewizard1:
Some of you are fools... you think everything is about Religion or Infection. Didn't your Religion Books tell you anything like "Give what belongs to ceaser to ceaser" ?

What do you think they refer to as ceaser? The money you use to enrich your Pastors and Clerics? smh!

Even a dundy whose surname is Ogundele and the likes when told theres a god appeasing sacrifice due, they'll run from it and say God forbid!
Thank you for your comment (Eventhough it made no sense). I can see how well you study your bible (calling someone a FOOL). I don't know if you know about the word REDEMPTION. And you talked about enriching pastors? Proverbs 4:7

Keep living in your enslaved thing you call religion.
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
tosag:
This is how people fail exams. It has not been confirmed wether it's a virus or not.
Am very sure u inherit this ur idiotic brain which will never leave u
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by muyeskin(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
telad:

lolsss I'm saved if that's want you want for easy digestion.

Oh, there must be two type of salvation then. Or you start studying your Bible as expected. God loves a true worshipper
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by muyeskin(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Thank you for your comment (Eventhough it made no sense). I can see how well you study your bible (calling someone a FOOL). I don't know if you know about the word REDEMPTION. And you talked about enriching pastors? Proverbs 4:7

ewizard1:

Keep wallowing in that enslaved thing you call religion.
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by Kc3000: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Instead of abandoning all these fetish crap, they're even trying to appease the demons. These devils would hold you hostage till eternity if you continue to patronize them. Take the matter to Jesus and free yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by shindarayo(f): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
himkers:
I hate superstitious people. Imagine doing this cleansing stuff for ebola;;; instead of ministry of health officials to hit the ground running, they sheepishly believed one non-existing deity is responsible for the scourge.

Nigerians and their mentality shaa undecided
and did ur vision skip d part wre it read dt laboratory teat sd its nt ebola..
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
shamelly:

Am very sure u inherit this ur idiotic brain which will never leave u
Am sure you didn't go to school. That's why you reason like a goat. You don't even know the past tense of the word "inherit".
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by dominique(f): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
The test results are not conclusive, the citizens don't know exactly they're up against. Let them do whatever they feel will put an end to this outbreak. We're not in their shoes, we're in no position to judge them.
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
these people need JESUS.... Pls d ministry of health should quarantine those people for good,including those involved in this superstitious cleansing

1 Like

Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by onosprince(m): 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
D juju na oyibo own oh, na dollars he dey collect oh grin
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by October1960: 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Sad..... Backwardness
Re: Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) by cluksy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Some people are just outright OLODO, terming cleansing superstitious.

same people thought BokoHaram was a joke, Ebola was faked, et al.

If something bad ever happened to you or ur relatives then u'll BELIEVE.

Also THEN u'll know Jesus meant it when said "render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things that are God's" Matt 22:21

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Right To Take Drugs With Cold Water / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor / Food To Make Kids Fat And Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.