Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Please rate Ginger@20 weeks - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please rate Ginger@20 weeks (4766 Views)

Please Rate My New 7 Weeks Old Alsatian. / On A Scale Of 0-10 Please Rate This Cutie Caucasian Puppyyyy / Ginger's Puppies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by staffingx: 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
I got her today from a very passionate Nairalander. She is the best looking well bred puppy I have seen in a while. The young man I bought him from is so passionate about her that he repeated several times that I should take very good care of her.

After calming him down and promising to take care of her, he finally let her go.

Phew! My first time of witnessing such passion for our canine companion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by megasamuel(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
Edochiemnonso right? Hope to see how the pup grows. Take care of niki

1 Like

Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by staffingx: 12:24am On Apr 18, 2015
Yes its him. Very passionate guy. Will post puppy pictures from time to to time
Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by kuzee(m): 2:47am On Apr 18, 2015
megasamuel:
Edochiemnonso right? Hope to see how the pup grows. Take care of niki
your eye sharp wella
how did you know bruv?
guess i saw the second pup half downside, light golden in color, just knew it was him....plz make sure you post from time to time like deepesting, let see how it grows..
how old is the pup?
and what is the puppy kinda meal?
Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by staffingx: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2015
My household has changed her name from Niki to Ginger, So she is henceforth called Ginger. Ginger will be 11 weeks old on the 29th of this month, from her birth records.

Her first meal at home yesterday was Dry food-Pedigree. My 22month Male GSD had refused to take this food since I bought it. I just kept it hoping he would come around. He never did. I guess it is because he was not started on Dry food. But Ginger took to it immediately. Breeder told me he feeds her with a combination of Dry food and Noodles mixed with boiled egg. She has eaten 3 more times since yesterday.

She had more of it with Milk this morning. Its my first time of having a puppy as I got my male GSD at 5 months. One thing though, Ginger is gradually turning the whole sitting room to her toilet. Woke up in the night to a massive discharge of pup allover the floor.

I will eventually take her out, just waiting for her to be a bit older so that she can fight for herself.
Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by megasamuel(m): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
staffingx:
My household has changed her name from Niki to Ginger, So she is henceforth called Ginger. Ginger will be 11 weeks old on the 29th of this month, from her birth records.

Her first meal at home yesterday was Dry food-Pedigree. My 22month Male GSD had refused to take this food since I bought it. I just kept it hoping he would come around. He never did. I guess it is because he was not started on Dry food. But Ginger took to it immediately. Breeder told me he feeds her with a combination of Dry food and Noodles mixed with boiled egg. She has eaten 3 more times since yesterday.

She had more of it with Milk this morning. Its my first time of having a puppy as I got my male GSD at 5 months. One thing though, Ginger is gradually turning the whole sitting room to her toilet. Woke up in the night to a massive discharge of pup allover the floor.

I will eventually take her out, just waiting for her to be a bit older so that she can fight for herself.
preferred Nicki but it's alright, just change the name of the topic also. and pics will be nice
Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by staffingx: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Today, Ginger went out for her first family oiuting. To quiet her down for the ride, she had to be put in a basket. Guess what..before long she soiled the basket. An emergency stop had to be made in a nearby gas station to clean not just her but the car as well.

Who said it was easy taking care of puppies!! Now I know why breeders sometimes charge a premium for their puppies.

1 Like

Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
My adorable!!!! Am assured she's in gud hands. One of a kind.

1 Like

Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by blasiangurl85(f): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
She's really cute. Can I claim her for my dogs future mate wink Have you tried crate training? I did that for my 8 week old german shepherd and he was house broken in less than a week. He goes in almost the same spot in the garden everytime which makes things so much easier and also teaches them to hold their "business" until they are free so they don't make mistakes like your little cutie did.
Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by staffingx: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sure you are welcome. I know she will eventually have very lovely pups of her own. She now does her business outside..

1 Like

Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2015
can someone confirm if the ears are supposed to be erect at this age, she looks roughly 2 months +
Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by kuzee(m): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2015
yea in some dog though..
i got mine 1 month + female pup with full erect ears..

1 Like

Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by blasiangurl85(f): 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
staffingx:
Sure you are welcome. I know she will eventually have very lovely pups of her own. She now does her business outside..

Kool wink
Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by staffingx: 12:18pm On May 01, 2015
Ginger was 12 weeks yesterday. Took her 2nd shot dhlp, and bubbling around the house.

She is keeping her own with the older dog and beginning to show some aggression. Heard female dogs are more aggressive... How true?

1 Like

Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 01, 2015
staffingx:
Ginger was 12 weeks yesterday. Took her 2nd shot dhlp, and bubbling around the house.

She is keeping her own with the older dog and beginning to show some aggression. Heard female dogs are more aggressive... How true?

@staffingx, u are right when u say female dogs are more aggressive to compare 2 their male counterpart to an extent, coz d female dogs are always ova protective and hate being intimidated dat results 2 aggression. They get super aggressive when they are on heat and after delivery. BTW am glad u are really taking care of "GINGER".
Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 01, 2015
blasiangurl85:

Kool wink

@ GINGER has been betrothed.. Hahahahahhhaaaah dats nice.
Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by blasiangurl85(f): 8:16pm On May 01, 2015
edochiemnonso:

@ GINGER has been betrothed.. Hahahahahhhaaaah dats nice.

Hahahahaha yes she has grin I have to look out for my boy
Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 01, 2015
blasiangurl85:

Hahahahaha yes she has grin I have to look out for my boy

@blasiangurl85, den u hve 2 do sum traditional rites, coz am GINGER's godfather..lol.... Lyk seriously! wink
Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by staffingx: 9:28am On May 02, 2015
ginger....laying around. Secondly she eats everything, I mean everything including chicken and bones, everything.

1 Like

Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by xfabulous(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2015
Boerboel pup up for new home. interested buyers should pls whatsapp or call on 08159830212 for more info n pics. thanks.

Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 02, 2015
kuzee:
yea in some dog though..
i got mine 1 month + female pup with full erect ears..

pure gsd dont have erect ears. thats one of their core attributes as a puppy.
time will tell

1 Like

Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by kuzee(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2015
III
sledjama:

pure gsd dont have erect ears. thats one of their core attributes as a puppy.
time will tell
I know bro..but it just a standard gsd.. irrespective of what happens, their ears will still stand
Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by staffingx: 3:29pm On May 03, 2015
My 23 month older dog did not have erect ears until he was 5 months. That said, Ginger even looks purer than him as a puppy despite her ears not fully down.
Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by blasiangurl85(f): 5:02pm On May 03, 2015
edochiemnonso:

@blasiangurl85, den u hve 2 do sum traditional rites, coz am GINGER's godfather..lol.... Lyk seriously! wink

Hahaha ok, I guess I better start saving up. Please don't give me long list o! grin

1 Like

Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by staffingx: 8:08pm On May 17, 2015
New pictures
Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by Prodeegee(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2015
Lovely pup smiley
Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by staffingx: 11:41pm On May 21, 2015
Thanks

Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by staffingx: 10:43am On May 22, 2015
Ginger has been a revelation so far. Just 12 weeks old, her energy level is incredible. She jumps at everyone in sight and would do things that the older dog cant do.

Ginger eats anything you throw at her. My older dog never eats any type of dry food. he would only eat canned or home made. Ginger on the other hand eats dry, canned, home made anything. She even chewed and ate a used tea bag!

She is going to be 4 months in a few days... I think I have to start shielding her from the older male soon, you know wink

Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by blasiangurl85(f): 12:16pm On May 24, 2015
She's really cute, I think she's about the same age as Shadow(my pup and her suitor). You're right about the energy level. I call my dog shadow the destroyer because he's destroyed the garden plus ripped most of my clothes when he's trying to play tug with me. But he's just a big baby.
Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by kuzee(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2015
blasiangurl85:
She's really cute, I think she's about the same age as Shadow(my pup and her suitor). You're right about the energy level. I call my dog shadow the destroyer because he's destroyed the garden plus ripped most of my clothes when he's trying to play tug with me. But he's just a big baby.
lol
you have not seen anything yet
Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by staffingx: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
blasiangurl85:

Ginger was born on the 29th of January. That makes her 20 weeks. How old is your pup?
Re: Please rate Ginger@20 weeks by staffingx: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
blasiangurl85:

Can we see some pictures of your puppy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health, Skin, Hair & Cooking Benefits Of Our Unrefined Sea Salt / I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog / Bullmastiff Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.