Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:24 PM

If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? (1308 Views)

MKO Abiola Begged IBB For One Day President / Nigeria's One-day President / Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by Gentlebabs(m): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
If you had the opportunity to be the President of your country for just one day, with requisite constitutional powers, what would you do. Remember, it's just for 24 hours!
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by geoworldedu: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will make frankmishael my vice president cheesy
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
I'll stabilize global oil price.
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
1. I will make 1naira equal 1dollar
2. I will make fani kayode the one day governor of lagos

1 Like

Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by Gentlebabs(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
geoworldedu:
You will?
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by geoworldedu: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gentlebabs:
You will?

Definitely! Do u know d guy?
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by Menace2Society(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will loot the treasury undecided
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by maureensylvia(f): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will appoint seun as the minister for information

1 Like

Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Naxo dem dea stabilize am?
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by MrKnowitall: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
I would give Biafra it's freedom and erect a border fence separating it from Nigeria. Give the northern area more autonomy. Give Southwest region more autonomy. I would weaken the power of the federal government so this way the autonomous regions can decide their own destiny. Each region would decide what they do with their natural resources but it will be regulated by the federal government as to prevent pollution.

2 Likes

Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by arabbunkum: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Arrest all the past leaders of this country and execute them within an hour.

2 Likes

Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by CountDracula(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
I wud make a law dat wud make me president for more dan 24hours! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Are you OPEC?
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by jacabi(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
I would make politics less lucrative. President's salary would be 20% greater than his counterpart in civil service, Senator 15%, Rep 12%, Governor 10%, State house member 8%.
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
I'll close down MTN, Shoprite, DSTV, PEP, and send all the south africans back home while evacuating my people from south africa
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Justosaus:

Are you OPEC?
No, I'm Buhari.
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by Friedthunder(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
MrKnowitall:
I would give Biafra it's freedom and erect a border fence separating it from Nigeria. Give the northern area more autonomy. Give Southwest region more autonomy. I would weaken the power of the federal government so this way the autonomous regions can decide their own destiny. Each region would decide what they do with their natural resources but it will be regulated by the federal government as to prevent pollution.
you are high on menstrual blood angry
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
CountDracula:
I wud make a law dat wud make me president for more dan 24hours! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by anomsodi(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
I wil ban nairaland
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by ruggedboy01: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will plot a coup and hand over to military grin cheesy
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by sirugos(m): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
MrKnowitall:
all these things for one day
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by MrKnowitall: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
sirugos:
all these things for one day

I wouldn't stay for one day.
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by ETHIX(m): 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will put structures in place to ensure perfect functioning of the economy. The credible people will be appointed and there MUST be control to check their activities. I will make policies and guidelines too.
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by Gentlebabs(m): 12:34am On Apr 18, 2015
geoworldedu:
Really!
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by Gentlebabs(m): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2015
geoworldedu:

Definitely! Do u know d guy?
Nope!
Re: If You Became A "One Day President Of Your Country", What Would You Do? by Gentlebabs(m): 12:38am On Apr 18, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I will plot a coup and hand over to military grin cheesy
do you really have to, when you have all the powers associated with the office?

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Is Living Up To Its Name / Nigerians react to the dissolution of NNPC board of directors on twitter. / Simple Tips To Pass Jamb Successfully | Easy Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.