Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. (41748 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
In previous threads of mine, the words "girls" and "ladies" have been misconstrued.

It behoves on me to enlighten us on how to tell if a Girl is a Lady or just some Simbi girlie cheesy

This is totally applicable in Nigeria too. Probably, you have a girl you can't tell if she is a Lady or just a girl. With these few points, you can. They are:

1. She Goes On A Date With Her Own Cash

What if the guy decides to be naughty? Will you be at his mercy? What if the "date" didn't go down well? He leaves and your empty purse punishes you! tongue

2. She Doesn't Argue With Guys In Public (Social Network )

If she is busy e-fighting everyone on NL and she opens her mouth and says, "Don't talk to a lady that way"- Close that mouth. You be girl- Simbi is a girl. Not a Lady!

3. She Isn't Whorish In Dressing

A lady is a girl with a class and not a girl seeking some cheap attention by exposing cleavages. A lady is a woman who believes more in brainpower than in her boobs power. Don't get it twisted, a lady has more trust in her brain than her butt.

4. She Speaks Only When Spoken To

I'm not promoting girls forming "dumb". What I'm saying is, she knows when to contribute and when she does, it is with maturity not sillily. As the quote says, " The wise talk when they have something to say, fools talk when they have to say something. .

5. She Represents You Well Before Her Friends

She is not the type that will use vulgar words in describing her guy. E.g, "Don't mind that stingy mumu, I asked him for #30k, he gave me only #5k". No wonder your friends go behind you to see how "mumuish" he is. sad

TGIF wink

63 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by maureensylvia(f): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
waiting for the counter thread

wao...ftc...oooooops..places her hands on her cheeks, smiles,
I dedicate this post to my darling husband, my unborn child and to my nairaland foes...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Only speaks when spoken to .. shocked

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by ronald4lif(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
I like me some number 1 kinda women.

4 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by jmoore(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
She doesn't beg for recharge card.

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by CountDracula(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
She doesn't take selfies wit duck face!

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Princecalm(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
Always trying to be herself and not fake anything.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
A girl will dress like a wh.ore for attention.

A lady will dress decently and still attract attention when she speaks.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
If this defines your lady, then I am an ideal lady because I posses all this good characters

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
sexyseun:
If this defines your lady, then I am an ideal lady because I posses all this good characters

It's not for you to say. undecided

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:
A girl will dress like a wh.ore for attention.

A lady will dress decently and still attract attention when she speaks.

Yea, True!

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by jamex93(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
naija gals can fit do this?
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:

It's not for you to say. undecided
she can say it if she is very sure.
ask her for a pic next time.
if she say No she is still a girl grin

8 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Inkman(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
1 2 3 and 5
are on point
i dont see any reason why my woman
shouldn't air her views in an open conversation
even when she isnt being directly referred to.

4 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:
Only speaks when spoken to .. shocked
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy

Lol that a slave then nah only house gurl no they speak back undecided
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
maureensylvia:
waiting for the counter thread

That's the only comment girls like you can ever come up with.

19 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by ronald4lif(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That's the only comment girls like you can ever come up with.

Ouch! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
shocked speak only when spoken to I totally disagree with this pointangry

2 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

Lol that a slave then nah only house gurl no they speak back undecided

Speak back? Did you read it at all? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
emusmith:

Speak back? Did you read it at all? lipsrsealed

So she cant speak freely only when u ask her something undecided
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
jemimaa01:
shocked speak only when spoken to I totally disagree with this pointangry

Why?
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

So she cant speak freely only when u ask her something undecided

If you read the content and not just the heading, I wrote this:

I'm not promoting girls forming "dumb". What I'm saying is, she knows when to contribute and when she does, it is with maturity not sillily. As the quote says, " The wise talk when they have something to say, fools talk when they have to say something. .

7 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
1,3 & 5 Equals 3/5 still above average grin

#workInProgress wink

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
emusmith:

If read the content and not just the heading, I wrote this:

Still a form of control undecided

1 Like

Chiam55:
1,3 & 5 Equals 3/5 still above average grin

#workInProgress wink

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by mirexxx(f): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
nice!
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by menix(m): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
@OP... If number 1 should be taken serious, then in every 20 young female 1 is a lady....
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

Still a form of control undecided

Of course, a lady is Self-controlled, a girl talks gibberish undecided

6 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Cutehector(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
E mean say dr r more girls dan ladies in nairaland na

2 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
emusmith:

Of course, a lady is Self-controlled, a girl talks gibberish undecided

Ok lol forgot my point self ..
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by swaggzo(m): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
......ANOTHER FRONTPAGE STORY

ON NAIRALAND LISTLAND undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe / 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.