Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. (41747 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
sexyseun:
If this defines your lady, then I am an ideal lady because I posses all this good characters
can I flirt wit u a litle
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
This list soundz kinda shady....
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by swaggzo(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
OP SHA.. I DON'T THINK THIS NUMBER SHOULD REALLY COUNT.
WE DON'T ALWAYS NEED TO BE EMPHASIZING ON "GIRLS AND THEIR PERSONAL CASH" ALL THE TIME.

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Rapsainot(m): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
jmoore:
She doesn't beg for recharge card.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
another list, how many konji stricken guys in Naija would remember all these?

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by LewisO: 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
jmoore:
She doesn't beg for recharge card.
Epic!

4 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
E mean say dr r more girls dan ladies in nairaland na

Explain.
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Okeikpu(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
She doesn't 4uck around (・∀・)

2 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by LewisO: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
She doesn't pout her lips like a duck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by topemirates(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
A real lady won't 'K' ur text

#justsaying

2 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Trailblazer2: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
How do you lot come up with all this crap angry angry angry
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by gospi: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
sexyseun:
If this defines your lady, then I am an ideal lady because I posses all this good characters
cheesy
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by maureensylvia(f): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That's the only comment girls like you can ever come up with.

Maugha!!! what do you expect? This is the only quote boys like you can ever come up with
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
can I flirt wit u a litle

Just do it, don't ask her. It's like asking a girl, you mind if I kiss you. Just do it, even if you get smacked in the face.

Getting smacked is better than saying no. She will be furious that you stole a kiss, but secretly pinning for more. grin grin grin grin

I'm onto you. Imma be your personal dating coach. Like Hitch in Hitch.

WE will get you hooked by end of this year. Praise Jesus. Get I get Amen?

9 Likes

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
She sees every guy that tries to initiate discussion with her or get her attention as wanting to "toast" her.

Not every man that tries to talk to you has that motive.

Some of us are just plain networkers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by hensben(m): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:
Only speaks when spoken to .. shocked
one of the simbi girl
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
hensben:
one of the simbi girl

Ali n simbi

Liked dat book
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Cutehector(m): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Xiadnat:

Just do it, don't ask her. It's like asking a girl, you mind if I kiss you. Just do it, even if you get smacked in the face.

Getting smacked is better than saying no. She will be furious that you stole a kiss, but secretly pinning for more. grin grin grin grin

I'm onto you. Imma be your personal dating coach.

Like Hitch in Hitch.
xiadnat, why u wan spoil my market.? See beta customer wey wan buy garri for my shed na him u come put sand for d garri

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by hensben(m): 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

Ali n simbi

Liked dat book
yeah me too undecided
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by chibwike(m): 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ok..noted
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Pearlvictory(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
sexyseun:
You try. You may now retire to your bed.
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Trailblazer2:
How do you lot come up with all this crap angry angry angry

Because it's a crap. Easy to come by cheesy
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by andykay(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
U look like a girl.
sexyseun:
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
sexyseun:
Thats for us to decide not you dont you think? For one, you e-spoke because you "felt" you had to comment not because you had something to comment.....

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Trailblazer2: 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Jarus:
She sees every guy that tries to initiate discussion with her or get her attention as wanting to "toast" her.

Not every man that tries to talk to you has that motive.

Some of us are just plain networkers.

Trueeeeee

Networking our ways into the coochie wink wink
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
maureensylvia:

Maugha!!! what do you expect? This is the only quote boys like you can ever come up with
You don't want the son of Mark on your case, trust me. I'd make mincemeat of whatever is left of your low self-esteem, nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
sexyseun:
but your moniker says otherwise grin grin
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by Trailblazer2: 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
emusmith:

Because it's a crap. Easy to come by cheesy

Seriously
I've read so many lists on here I'm now confused about life grin
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by cluksy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
sexyseun:

If not, then you're still a girl. Ryt?

SIMBI!!
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
jemimaa01:
shocked speak only when spoken to I totally disagree with this pointangry
SIMBI No.2 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me / Man Spoilt By His Girlfriend Shows Off All She Bought For Him As He Advises Othe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.