Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA (45485 Views)

.. / Personalized Magic And Normal Mugs Supply In Nigeria / Buying And Shipping From Ebay.com Your Take! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA

EXPRESS SHIPPING

SUSPENDED TILL FURTHER NOTICE

Shipping Type :NORMAL SHIPPING
Charge $4.8/N430 (NON BATTERY GOODS)
$5.5/N430 (BATTERY GOODS)
Duration :Usually 7days barring unforeseen events from Nigerian Customs

Exchange Rate :Variable

We also render the following services

* Procurement (Individual and Corporate) from China. We can help purchase goods from China

* Payment Services: We can help you pay Chinese Suppliers.

3 Likes

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
How it works

Kindly Chat with our Secretary Keweno +8613126438231 (Whatsapp)
Then you can ask your supplier to send to our Guangzhou office.

Kindly ask your supplier to write you name and number on your goods to avoid the issue of missing goods. You read more about that here.

Chatting Hours is 9AM TO 6PM (NIGERIAN TIME)
MONDAY TO SATURDAY

nisibor procurement was started by a nairalander thespecialone and knowing what it's like to ship from China,we will work hard to render excellent services

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2015

Minimum weight for Normal is 5KG except where the goods contains battery; this means that battery goods weighing less than 5KG will be accepted for normal shipping

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
How to ask your seller to write your name on your package

To prevent missing goods, it's very important to tell your seller to write your name and phone number on your goods. If you package doesn't have it, it becomes difficult to trace.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Our Contact information
Nigeria 08122036728 Whatsapp
China +8613126438231 Whatsapp
email : nisiborps@gmail.com
Facebook : Facebook.com/nisiborps
Instagram: nisiborps

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by darmochy1(m): 12:33am On Apr 18, 2015
What's the minimum kg for normal shipping?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 2:46am On Apr 18, 2015
darmochy1:
What's the minimum kg for normal shipping?
5kg sir.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Eghosa1(m): 5:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Recommended!

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by bestofluck: 5:56am On Apr 18, 2015
You did not mention the custom charges and possibly the pickup charges where applicable
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by herboshedhe(f): 6:31am On Apr 18, 2015
Nice one!!!
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2015
bestofluck:
You did not mention the custom charges and possibly the pickup charges where applicable

it's in the very first post sir.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by dasanchez1(m): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2015
Endorsed !!!!!!!

Nice one Thespecialone ( happy one)
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nanecs: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2015
grin TSO, I knew that one day you will make me proud.
Competitive rates you've got there.

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by olaide721(m): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2015
One of the most honest guy on NAIRALAND ride on boss.

Recommended

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by viyon02: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2015
please sir dont forget me on watapp ooo i want to te 100percent sure before i order anything.Thanks in advance
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Rexyl(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Hope I will come back and recommend your services to someone else. Let honesty and prompt response be the guiding principle.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by torichmedia(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2015
State your china/nigeria address,I want to do business with you!
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2015
torichmedia:
State your china/nigeria address,I want to do business with you!
越秀区广元西路130号唐旗服装城1F001飞速达13802504736 nisibor
Contact Keweno +8613126438231 (whatsapp) for inquiries

7, ADEOLA AJAYI CRESCENT,
JUCTION BUS STOP
AIRPORT ROAD
OPOSITE AJAO ESTATE.
LAGOS STATE.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2015
Rexyl:
Hope I will come back and recommend your services to someone else. Let honesty and prompt response be the guiding principle.

Surely sir. I rose through the ranks to get to this point so I have a very good insight into how things work. We will do our best to meet the most basic expectations
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2015
viyon02:
please sir dont forget me on watapp ooo i want to te 100percent sure before i order anything.Thanks in advance
no problem ma.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by darmochy1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Thespecialone:
5kg sir.
ok. That's good. I just hope they won't be unneccessarily delayed
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
darmochy1:

ok. That's good. I just hope they won't be unneccessarily delayed
no sir.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by bestofluck: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Thespecialone:

it's in the very first post sir.

THEN I AM LOST. PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME AGAIN OR REFER ME TO THE LINK OF THE POST
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
bestofluck:

THEN I AM LOST. PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME AGAIN OR REFER ME TO THE LINK OF THE POST

Express $9/kgClearing N450/kg

Normal

Non battery $4.8/kg, clearing N430/kg

Battery $5.5/kg clearing N430/kg
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Dumas32(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
TSO, you have no cause to fail in this because you kw every problem of an importer and you have been following and giving advise to ppl on every importing thread/topic.
keep it up and i wish you best of luck.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dumas32:
TSO, you have no cause to fail in this because you kw every problem of an importer and you have been following and giving advise to ppl on every importing thread/topic.
keep it up and i wish you best of luck.

Thank you boss.
Having experienced almost everything an importer can go through, we are determined to make a difference.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Eghosa1:
Recommended!

Eghosa1 of Benin Kingdom
Uwese grin
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by kolatiti(f): 7:55am On Apr 20, 2015
Hi Nisibor, pls what's your Nigerian mobile number and what is ur exchange rate as at today pls? is it always different from the normal exchange rate?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2015
kolatiti:
Hi Nisibor, pls what's your Nigerian mobile number and what is ur exchange rate as at today pls? is it always different from the normal exchange rate?

Yes the exchange rate is based on the prevailing black market rates
210/$
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by krystal101(f): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
I'm comfortable with you, I'll use you.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
krystal101:
I'm comfortable with you, I'll use you.
looking forward to doing business with you. Thanks.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by sluvy4tune(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
you didnt state the number of days for delivery both normal & express shipping

clarify this things first

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles / Business Plan For Poultry / Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.