Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA (45484 Views)

.. / Personalized Magic And Normal Mugs Supply In Nigeria / Buying And Shipping From Ebay.com Your Take! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Mickeyj: 6:09pm On May 12, 2015
What of those that have paid for express
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2015
Mickeyj:
What of those that have paid for express

We will still ship it in as earlier scheduled via express
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by afanide: 7:50pm On May 12, 2015
Thespecialone:

We will still ship it in as earlier scheduled via express Thanks.

I need your China Office Address/ contacts
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2015
afanide:

I need your China Office Address/ contacts

Guangzhou address 越秀区广元西路130号唐旗服装城1F001飞速达13711639340 nisibor

1F001 No.130 GuangYan West Road of Guangzhou 13711639340 nisibor

Biko, ejor, tell your seller to write your name and phone number on the carton before sending to our Guangzhou address.

Send me tracking number or you send it to +8613126438231

Gracias
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by skribbles: 11:10pm On May 12, 2015
Hi TSO, what's your exchange rate?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 12:19am On May 13, 2015
skribbles:
Hi TSO, what's your exchange rate?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 10:31am On May 13, 2015
Please for now, we are unable to send items that contains any form of batteries via till further notice.
All such items already in transit or received would be sent.
Many thanks.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by dreamchazer: 10:47am On May 13, 2015
Thespecialone:
Please for now, we are unable to send items that contains any form of batteries via till further notice.
All such items already in transit or received would be sent.
Many thanks.

Pls do you offer sea freight?
If yes kindly state details
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 10:51am On May 13, 2015
dreamchazer:

Pls do you offer sea freight?
If yes kindly state details

Yes sir

$130/cbm + NGN35,000
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by SYLVESTER777: 3:00pm On May 13, 2015
I HOPE YOUR PHONE IS OK?I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOUR CHINA LINE 1001TIMES NO RESPONSE/NOT GETTING THROUGH.WHAT IS THE PROBLEM.IS THIS HOW IT WILL BE WHEN I HAVE AN ORDER?FRUSTRATING?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 4:51pm On May 13, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
I HOPE YOUR PHONE IS OK?I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOUR CHINA LINE 1001TIMES NO RESPONSE/NOT GETTING THROUGH.WHAT IS THE PROBLEM.IS THIS HOW IT WILL BE WHEN I HAVE AN ORDER?FRUSTRATING?

China is 7 hours ahead of Nigeria which means that the person in China has most likely closed for the day and is resting with her family.

You may kindly send a whatsapp message or you call the Nigerian number .

Ask others who have used our services, messages sent at the RIGHT time receive a timely response.

Thank you.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by SYLVESTER777: 7:06pm On May 13, 2015
Ok .Thanks. i will get back to you for business.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 7:49pm On May 13, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
Ok .Thanks. i will get back to you for business.

Thank you sir.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by bush4ker(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2015
Dia service is great..tested and trusted..hope the issue of battery will be over soon oo?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2015
bush4ker:
Dia service is great..tested and trusted..hope the issue of battery will be over soon oo?

Yes.sir.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2015
A client's goods shortly before dispatch to Nigeria

grin

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by spotmataz: 11:16pm On May 14, 2015
Welldone here but i am yet to receive a feedback concerning my enquiries about the bands. Will still call you in the morning. Pls i need a feedback so i can place my order. Thank you.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 1:28am On May 15, 2015
spotmataz:
Welldone here but i am yet to receive a feedback concerning my enquiries about the bands. Will still call you in the morning. Pls i need a feedback so i can place my order. Thank you.

Hi, yet to receive a response from the sellers.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by spotmataz: 8:29am On May 15, 2015
Then i suggest we should not wait on those once. Got more info for you will call pls pick. Thanks for the quick response. Good job you are doing here.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by obi2ice(m): 7:09am On May 16, 2015
HI TSO, I WANT TO IMPORT POWER BANKS, WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING RATE? HAVE YOU LIFTED THE SUSPENSION ON BATTERY PRODUCTS? WHAT WERE YOUR REASONS FOR THE SUSPENSION, PLS ENLIGHTEN ME.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 8:07am On May 16, 2015
obi2ice:
HI TSO, I WANT TO IMPORT POWER BANKS, WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING RATE? HAVE YOU LIFTED THE SUSPENSION ON BATTERY PRODUCTS? WHAT WERE YOUR REASONS FOR THE SUSPENSION, PLS ENLIGHTEN ME.

Battery goods can only come via normal thanks.

Express is 9/450
Normal is 4.8/430 non battery
5.5/430 battery goods
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by oevenme(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2015
TSO, what's the latest information about my goods? Learnt it arrived Lagos last week
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by nisiborps: 11:43am On May 16, 2015
oevenme:
TSO, what's the latest information about my goods? Learnt it arrived Lagos last week

Goods arrived Lagos last week, however there's an ongoing issue with Nahco /customs.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by oevenme(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2015
nisiborps:

Goods arrived Lagos last week, however there's an ongoing issue with Nahco /customs.
Okay: quick resolution I pray for ijn!
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2015
Sorry for the late response
I got banned by anti spam bot. angry
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by grownaira: 10:36pm On May 17, 2015
Thespecialone:
Sorry for the late response
I got banned by anti spam bot. angry

Hello boss. I want to order for the product on this link.

http://m.aliexpress.com/item-
desc/2046245016.html

Can I use express shipping?

Thanks.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2015
grownaira:

Hello boss. I want to order for the product on this link.

http://m.aliexpress.com/item-
desc/2046245016.html

Can I use express shipping?

Thanks.

Yeah, let's chat on Whatsapp if possible.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by grownaira: 12:33am On May 18, 2015
Thespecialone:

Yeah, let's chat on Whatsapp if possible.
Alright sir.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 5:05pm On May 18, 2015
You can connect with us on social media

Facebook : Facebook.com/nisiborps
Instagram: nisiborps
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2015
Good evening fam

Please this is to kindly inform you that the delay in collecting your goods shipped via normal is due to an ongoing issue with Nahco which should be resolved this week. We are monitoring the situation closely and will update you accordingly.

Many thanks.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by SYLVESTER777: 5:19pm On May 19, 2015
PLS LET ME HAVE YOUR CORRECT CHINA PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR NIGERIA PHONE NUMBER.HOW DO YOU SEND GOODS TO ANOTHER CITY APART FROM LAGOS?E.G IBADAN? AKURE?ETC
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
PLS LET ME HAVE YOUR CORRECT CHINA PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR NIGERIA PHONE NUMBER.HOW DO YOU SEND GOODS TO ANOTHER CITY APART FROM LAGOS?E.G IBADAN? AKURE?ETC

+8613126438231 Whatsapp
+2348122036728 Whatsapp and calls

We can link you up with firms who can pick up and send to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles / Business Plan For Poultry / Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.