Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,758 members, 7,806,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA - Business To Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA (45464 Views)

.. / Personalized Magic And Normal Mugs Supply In Nigeria / Buying And Shipping From Ebay.com Your Take! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
boniquegalaxy:
Good day sir, please kindly update me about my orders received by your representative in China and also reply my mail boniquegalaxy@gmail.com. Even my supplier called your representative several times without any response. I'll be waiting for your reply. Thanks

Please you have sent several mails and it's a bit difficult to follow all.

Kindly send all the tracking numbers in a Single fresh email, not forwarded email.

I will attend to it first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by kolomax(m): 7:23am On Jul 23, 2015
More than a month now have not heard anything about my item I regret doing business with you....
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by kolomax(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2015
More than a month now have not heard anything about my item I regret doing business with you.... Am telling anybody that want to deal with this guy should stay away if not you will end up crying
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2015
kolomax:
More than a month now have not heard anything about my item I regret doing business with you....

I'm very certain you have been updated concerning your items even though I can't 't particularly match ur moniker to your real name,
If it's purchase related, it means that we had issues with the sellers that we are working hard to resolve.

If it's shipping related, then it's customs clearing issues and that is being worked as we have had multiple delays.

if you have regrets, that I'm sorry for.
Thanks
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by ayosco2008(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Recommend shipper.. Fast and prompt. You won't regret doing business with nisibor... Thank you.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by ceaser: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2015
Friends, I need urgent advice.
I was able to get in touch with a portable solar home system seller on Alibaba thru facebook and subsequently whatsapp. She said she won't be able to get me the quotations until Monday.
But I noticed that she wants to know if more info about me. She complimented my looks (apparently saw my whatsapp dp). She has asked if I was a businessman to which I answered in the negative and now she is asking if I am from Nigeria. She even wants to know what exactly i do for a living. I feel she wants to know more. Should I oblige her the answers or do I have tk thread softly and avoid too much familiarity which I feel she is heading towards? Heck! What is it with these guys using females as sale agents. angry

Please advise
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Mcleo007(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2015
Hello everyone, good day and good wishes in your importation/online businesses.

We're pleased to inform you all that, we've added to our manpower to enable us provide swifter services to you our existing and potential clients.

We now offer home delivery for locations such as; Abuja, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Enugu. This service attracts N1000 extra and applies to items that are handy (0-3kg).

Pay on delivery coming soon in PH and Abuja for merchants.

We remain committed to provide efficient service delivery.

Thanks.
IBL Logistics

Our link; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Amoshine(m): 4:56am On Jul 27, 2015
Hello. Please i need to ship a good out of china and I've been trying your numbers both the Nigeria and China numbers, non is going. I also added you on whatsapp, message but no reply. Same on bbm. Please need to hear from you swiftly
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2015
Amoshine:
Hello. Please i need to ship a good out of china and I've been trying your numbers both the Nigeria and China numbers, non is going. I also added you on whatsapp, message but no reply. Same on bbm. Please need to hear from you swiftly

I was in transit for a while, your request has been attended to via email
I'm available now via the Nigerian number.
Thanks
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
ceaser:
Friends, I need urgent advice.
I was able to get in touch with a portable solar home system seller on Alibaba thru facebook and subsequently whatsapp. She said she won't be able to get me the quotations until Monday.
But I noticed that she wants to know if more info about me. She complimented my looks (apparently saw my whatsapp dp). She has asked if I was a businessman to which I answered in the negative and now she is asking if I am from Nigeria. She even wants to know what exactly i do for a living. I feel she wants to know more. Should I oblige her the answers or do I have tk thread softly and avoid too much familiarity which I feel she is heading towards? Heck! What is it with these guys using females as sale agents. angry

Please advise

just stick to business
for all it's worth you may just be chatting with a guy

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by fiestajoe: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Good day, you said you were going to update me concerning my goods and i didnt hear from you. What is happening?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2015
fiestajoe:
Good day, you said you were going to update me concerning my goods and i didnt hear from you. What is happening?

A batch is already available for collection, will send you details on Whatsapp

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by iliyande(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
iliyande:
Thespecialone:
#44,000 received from iliyande for elephone p7000

Thanks boss
grin

I just want to bring this to nairalanders notice to intervene between me and TSO.
I paid for elephone p7000 since May 12 which was confirmed by him in the above quote but I am yet to receive the phone nor refund which I applied for. Attached herewith are part of my whatsap conversation with TSO.

Did I do wrong in transacting with TSO?

TSO, how far about the refund? Where is my money TSO?

Moderators of this forum take note.

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by kolomax(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Thespecialone:

I'm very certain you have been updated concerning your items even though I can't 't particularly match ur moniker to your real name,
you won't pick call not to talk of replying my whatsapp messages and you are behaving on NL as if you are Saint... Let set the record straight you are a terrible liar am still repeating it do business with this guy at your own peril

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
kolomax:
you won't pick call not to talk of replying my whatsapp messages and you are behaving on NL as if you are Saint... Let set the record straight you are a terrible liar am still repeating it do business with this guy at your own peril

Please post a screen shot of a message you sent and I ignored. Please do.

I appreciate you may have grievances but name calling is highly uncalled for.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by iliyande(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
kolomax:

Terrible experience. Thank God I am not the only one

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by ceaser: 9:09am On Jul 29, 2015
Thespecialone:

just stick to business
for all it's worth you may just be chatting with a guy

shocked shocked Guy ke?! O dikwa serious. Risking 14 years. Strictly Business alone! grin grin grin
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by iliyande(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2015
iliyande:
iliyande:
Thespecialone:

Thanks boss
grin

I just want to bring this to nairalanders notice to intervene between me and TSO.
I paid for elephone p7000 since May 12 which was confirmed by him in the above quote but I am yet to receive the phone nor refund which I applied for. Attached herewith are part of my whatsap conversation with TSO.

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by o42austino(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Am very angry now am just trying to hold it back, it's three weeks now since u told me that my Goods hv arrived but, ur story of my Goods with custom in Nahco is not adding up, many of my business partner that I imported goods before them have already received their Goods via their different courier companies and am still waiting for u.... Am mad right now just holding it till I can't hold it again.

N:B

It's not contraband but earphone.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sorry about the delays, yes it's been around for three weeks now the main reason it's not being signed out is because another customer has some contraband stuff in the same consignment as yours, and that we are trying to sort out.

It's just that particular batch that has issues, all the goods sent after that have all being cleared and collected by customers except the batch that contains your own.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by signature2012(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Am so so grateful thespecialone,u made payment,shipment and delivery so easy and flexible,i recommend you to all.Got my goods intact.

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by iliyande(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
iliyande:
Thespecialone:

Thanks boss
grin

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by delesule(m): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2015
iliyande:

Terrible experience. Thank God I am not the only one
Sam here even package via China post have arrived since
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by iliyande(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2015
iliyande:
Thespecialone:

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2015
iliyande:
iliyande:
Thespecialone:

I read somewhere that aliexpress charge back takes about 4 months with some commission deducted from it! Its incredible. In your case, if a customer sends a company money to buy an item and there is a problem, the company is suppose to refund the money back to the client. If aliexpress withholds the money for whatever reason, the onus is on the company to pay back the customer and wait for when the chargeback is complete to get their own money.

Hope your case will be resolved amicably as it is frustrating.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by iliyande(m): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

I read somewhere that aliexpress charge back takes about 4 months with some commission deducted from it! Its incredible. In your case, if a customer sends a company money to buy an item and there is a problem, the company is suppose to refund the money back to the client. If aliexpress withholds the money for whatever reason, the onus is on the company to pay back the customer and wait for when the chargeback is complete to get their own money.

Hope your case will be resolved amicably as it is frustrating.

Thanks, I am not dealing with aliexpress, but nisibor, Thespecialone. But he keeps referring me to aliexpress.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
signature2012:
Am so so grateful thespecialone,u made payment,shipment and delivery so easy and flexible,i recommend you to all.Got my goods intact.

Thanks boss
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fagite
Favor Obi
Mustapha
Olu brossa
Chidi
Your goods are available for collection
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by iliyande(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
iliyande:
Thespecialone:

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by delesule(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thespecialone:
Fagite Favor Obi Mustapha Olu brossa Chidi Your goods are available for collection
One day this waiting will end.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by iliyande(m): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
iliyande:
iliyande:
Thespecialone:

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by mechanicaldummie(m): 1:11am On Jul 31, 2015
If you want a reliable shipping agent - this is the guy. Recommended. Thespecialone, don't stop the good job.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles / Business Plan For Poultry / Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.