Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA - Business To Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA (45469 Views)

.. / Personalized Magic And Normal Mugs Supply In Nigeria / Buying And Shipping From Ebay.com Your Take! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nelsman:
TSO, i sent some links to your Whatsapp since last night, but you have not checked them.

Sorry sir, ave been in transit, will update you tonight
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Sardongarigan(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
TSO PLS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR NUMBER IT'S NOT GOING THROUGH AND YOU AIN'T REPLYING YOUR WHATSAPP MESSAGE
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Gratefulaheart: 12:02am On Oct 24, 2015
@thespecialone, When you sent me my bill, I raised an issue about the discrepancy in the weight of the goods my supplier sent and what you said it was. When I got the package from the dispatch rider,  i snapped and sent to you. The weight my supplier wrote on the carton tallies with the weight your office in china wrote on the carton. 

You received the package and clearly saw the 2.52kg written on the carton, both from the supplier and your so called office, Yet you lied when you sent me my bill.Who does that? 

Please address my request on WhatsApp.  You have refused to respond to my chats. You may feel the money is small and you can go away with it, but the truth is, it doesnt always go well with people who rob me; even if it is a kobo.  You wouldn't be an exception.

I work hard for my money and it is my sweat. If you still don't respond to my chats after tomorrow, I wouldn't bring it up again.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2015
I'll like to inform everyone here that I eventually got my goods my goods on Tuesday 20th October after 38 days although I had issues with the weight thespecialone quoted for me as it was way higher than what my suppliers gave and wrote on my package. I however let it go because I had waited too long for those goods to start arguing over an amount of money that isn't enough to make anyone wealthy.

Unlike people before me who came on here to spill fire because they had issues with you but modified their posts after their issues were settled, I WILL NOT MODIFY MY PREVIOUS POSTS because I want people to have an OBJECT ASSESSMENT OF YOUR SERVICES.

Thespecialone Like I told you in the private chat, integrity pays a lot as we do not know where we'll find ourselves later in life. If a small company can lie about shipping weight, how will it not lie about bigger issue.

Thank God I have finally received my goods. I am finally saying good riddance to so much lies and poor services.

For your clients who think people are trying to spoil your business, it's thier headache and not mine. And for people who will still patronize you after seeing all of this, I pray you all will have sweet experience.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by valarinz: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bookiemart01:
I'll like to inform everyone here that I eventually got my goods my goods on Tuesday 20th October after 38 days although I had issues with the weight thespecialone quoted for me as it was way higher than what my suppliers gave and wrote on my package. I however let it go because I had waited too long for those goods to start arguing over an amount of money that isn't enough to make anyone wealthy.

Unlike people before me who came on here to spill fire because they had issues with you but modified their posts after their issues were settled, I WILL NOT MODIFY MY PREVIOUS POSTS because I want people to have an OBJECT ASSESSMENT OF YOUR SERVICES.

Thespecialone Like I told you in the private chat, integrity pays a lot as we do not know where we'll find ourselves later in life. If a small company can lie about shipping weight, how will it not lie about bigger issue.

Thank God I have finally received my goods. I am finally saying good riddance to so much lies and poor services.

For your clients who think people are trying to spoil your business, it's thier headache and not mine. And for people who will still patronize you after seeing all of this, I pray you all will have sweet experience.

The guy is so full of himself and prideful/boastful, imagine he even brags that no matter how his image is tarnished on Nairaland, he doesn't care as Nairaland accounts for only 3% of his biz.
To think I was still contemplating continuing with him so I kept tabs on his page to see if his services have improved( judging from whether or not customers will come in with more positive news daily), someone now pops up and accuse those of us whom he treated badly of "trying to spoil his biz", and instead of him to correct the accuser or at worst, keep a low profile, he arrogantly came here to suggest we unfollow his thread and stop playing God.

That did it for me, my decision was immediately made.

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2015
Don't mind him. If you notice, before we started complaining on his thread, his threads were stagnant for over 2 months.

Let's see where his arrogance will lead him to.

valarinz:

The guy is so full of himself and prideful/boastful, imagine he even brags that no matter how his image is tarnished on Nairaland, he doesn't care as Nairaland accounts for only 3% of his biz.
To think I was still contemplating continuing with him so I kept tabs on his page to see if his services have improved( judging from whether or not customers will come in with more positive news daily), someone now pops up and accuse those of us whom he treated badly of "trying to spoil his biz", and instead of him to correct the accuser or at worst, keep a low profile, he arrogantly came here to suggest we unfollow his thread and stop playing God.

That did it for me, my decision was immediately made.

2 Likes

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 7:49am On Oct 25, 2015
Sardongarigan:
TSO PLS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR NUMBER IT'S NOT GOING THROUGH AND YOU AIN'T REPLYING YOUR WHATSAPP MESSAGE

Seen and replied sir
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by SYLVESTER777: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pls let me know the status of my orders?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
SYLVESTER777:

Orders placed awaiting delivery
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by emonkey(m): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Thespecialone (or whatever) I wish I had read this thread earlier ; it would have saved me much money and misplaced hopes.
I am posting this here since you refused to reply whatsapp messages anymore. Please what is the status of my REFUND since you failed to purchase items which you got paid for more than 8 WEEKS ago. You promised to refund last week . I am still waiting for this, and also information on how to collect item you claim had arrive in Lagos since 3 weeks ago and is still waiting clearance .
I successfully ordered an item worth 4 times more than I entrusted to you via Midas and the whole process to delivery at my door took less than 3 weeks.
Please organise yourself. Thank you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nelsman(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gud afternoon TSO, please i need to be updated about the status of my orders.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by boniquegalaxy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Please kindly update me as soon as possible as regards our discussion on whatsapp. I'm coming for them tomorrow.
I have to deliver those items latest by tomorrow.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by kolomax(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
TSO give me my goods or you give me the worth of my goods it's 5 months now that my items are in your possession you keep on giving me difference excuses if I kept my cool not that am stupid am also a business man but you wanna take me for a ride no I won't tolerate it anymore, one will be chatting with you, you will be doing as if you are doing me a favour despite the fact that have not seen my goods I still went ahead and pay you the shipping fees so please enough is enough

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 12:32am On Oct 28, 2015
boniquegalaxy:
Please kindly update me as soon as possible as regards our discussion on whatsapp. I'm coming for them tomorrow.
I have to deliver those items latest by tomorrow.

You can come for collection as discussed.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by kolomax(m): 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thespecialone:

You can come for collection as discussed.

do justice to my write up don't just keep quiet as if all is well..... Were is my goods
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
kolomax:
do justice to my write up don't just keep quiet as if all is well..... Were is my goods

Will have an update for you by Thursday as regards our last discussion on whatsapp. Thanks.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by kolomax(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Thespecialone:

Will have an update for you by Thursday as regards our last discussion on whatsapp. Thanks.
Today is Thursday, so anything yet

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Gadgetmobil(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dear TSO,
I have chatted you on whatsapp, called you endlessly yet it amazes me how you kept quiet.
My Goods paid for since 11th last month is yet to arrive,infact I do not even know the status, may be it is with you or about to arrive, Be a gentleman and atleast answer my whatsapp chat.
Remember that we function by a different set of rules.
Let not your good be the evil spoken of...
Do reply, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nelsman(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2015
Nelsman:
Gud afternoon TSO, please i need to be updated about the status of my orders.

Good morning TSO. Am still yet to get a reply to this post I sent to you some days ago. Need to know the response of the sellers. Keep me updated, please.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2015
Gadgetmobil:
Dear TSO,
I have chatted you on whatsapp, called you endlessly yet it amazes me how you kept quiet.
My Goods paid for since 11th last month is yet to arrive,infact I do not even know the status, may be it is with you or about to arrive, Be a gentleman and atleast answer my whatsapp chat.
Remember that we function by a different set of rules.
Let not your good be the evil spoken of...
Do reply, God bless you.

I will call you sir,
Kindly accept my apologies
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2015
Nelsman:

Good morning TSO. Am still yet to get a reply to this post I sent to you some days ago. Need to know the response of the sellers. Keep me updated, please.

Gone with the everbuying option
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2015
SYLVESTER777:

Delivered and ready for shipping

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by lacapine: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Tso do you have a new line? can't seem to reach you on your line. Can you give me your addy in benin? Am in edo state now. Even ur whatsapp line is not on. what's wrong?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by SYLVESTER777: 7:54am On Nov 01, 2015
Thanks TSO,Pls when will i collect the items?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Gadgetmobil(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2015
Thespecialone:

I will call you sir,
Kindly accept my apologies

Am still expecting your call and believe me my patience has worn very thin. I still chatted you on whatsapp and you are not picking my calls.
Pls get back to me urgently.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by ceaser: 6:21am On Nov 04, 2015
Thespecialone:

At the height of our dispute, I barely responded to your posts here because I felt you had the right to air your legitimate grievances.

Concerning this matter, So long your moniker was not mentioned,

Kindly stop swallowing panadol for another person's headache.

No one here is accusing you of anything unless you want to unilaterally fix yourself in.

Frankly I'm getting very uncomfortable with your exchanges with valarinz on this thread and sincerely speaking I cannot but cringe at the thought that I would have probably been treated likewise if I was unfortunate to be in her shoes. I am not a patient person when it comes to issues like this and that is why I will think of myself as a perfectionist - if your condition to deliver to me customer satisfaction will cost me a thumb and toe which must be handed over to you at a deadline, I will not hesitate to meet that deadline. What I hate is when the other party fails to appear as dedicated in our deal as I was in sacrificing a thumb and a toe to ensure he/she has a smooth sail. That is why I may be so impatient when things like this come up and I oft throw all cautions to the wind.

Having said that and trying not to be judgemental or even biased, the best and simplest thing you could have done was apologise to the justifiably angered customer and move on. You can even fly a discount price for the present transaction or future transactions with such person in order to still keep 'em around since customers that readily fulfil their part of a deal are the best to always have around. Valarinz or anyone should not be made to modify posts that have been justifiably made even after issues are resolved cos it helps others to make informed decision. Hundreds may still decide to transact with you despite one or two negative reviews and some may not - that is informed decision and those ones that get adequate satisfaction will still come back to give you positive ratings, simple.

The questions you need to ponder on though are these:

*Did unforseen issues truly arise that led to delay in delivery? If yes, then its agreed shyte happens that may be beyond your control.
*Did you still demand/get the full payment of express shipping for the late delivery? If yes, then my friend you have not lost anything in this deal.
*Did the buyer lose time and money for the delayed delivery? Most likely yes and TSO, that is something to ponder on. That is why the customer always has the right to complain and justifiably so. Which is the same reason that the service provider always have to admit and say:

"We are indeed sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused you. We are working at ensuring such issues do not arise as we aim to serve you better in your future transactions, and as a proof of our company's concern for our customers on issues like this, we will offer you a discount of **% on your next transaction with us which you are assured will be delivered to you in record time. Thank you for your patronage on TSO and we do hope see you again." And the discount may not even set you back more than 2 hundred naira o, but it will be like 2 thousand naira to the customer. After all na you sabi the in-house calculation for your discount well well grin

I can bet the other thumb and toe - that is if I gave you those first ones of course cheesy - that they will all run back here to say:

"Even though there was a delay by TSO but he made me realize that unforseen circumstances can come up and in good faith did not charge for express shipping/has offered adequate customer satisfaction on my next order with them, so I still hope to do business with the company" and gbam! 5 stars.

5 Likes

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by valarinz: 10:08am On Nov 04, 2015
ceaser:

Frankly I'm getting very uncomfortable with your exchanges with valarinz on this thread and sincerely speaking I cannot but cringe at the thought that I would have probably been treated likewise if I was unfortunate to be in her shoes. I am not a patient person when it comes to issues like this and that is why I will think of myself as a perfectionist - if your condition to deliver to me customer satisfaction will cost me a thumb and toe which must be handed over to you at a deadline, I will not hesitate to meet that deadline. What I hate is when the other party fails to appear as dedicated in our deal as I was in sacrificing a thumb and a toe to ensure he/she has a smooth sail. That is why I may be so impatient when things like this come up and I oft throw all cautions to the wind.

Having said that and trying not to be judgemental or even biased, the best and simplest thing you could have done was apologise to the justifiably angered customer and move on. You can even fly a discount price for the present transaction or future transactions with such person in order to still keep 'em around since customers that readily fulfil their part of a deal are the best to always have around. Valarinz or anyone should not be made to modify posts that have been justifiably made even after issues are resolved cos it helps others to make informed decision. Hundreds may still decide to transact with you despite one or two negative reviews and some may not - that is informed decision and those ones that get adequate satisfaction will still come back to give you positive ratings, simple.

The questions you need to ponder on though are these:

*Did unforseen issues truly arise that led to delay in delivery? If yes, then its agreed shyte happens that may be beyond your control.
*Did you still demand/get the full payment of express shipping for the late delivery? If yes, then my friend you have not lost anything in this deal.
*Did the buyer lose time and money for the delayed delivery? Most likely yes and TSO, that is something to ponder on. That is why the customer always has the right to complain and justifiably so. Which is the same reason that the service provider always have to admit and say:

"We are indeed sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused you. We are working at ensuring such issues do not arise as we aim to serve you better in your future transactions, and as a proof of our company's concern for our customers on issues like this, we will offer you a discount of **% on your next transaction with us which you are assured will be delivered to you in record time. Thank you for your patronage on TSO and we do hope see you again." And the discount may not even set you back more than 2 hundred naira o, but it will be like 2 thousand naira to the customer. After all na you sabi the in-house calculation for your discount well well grin

I can bet the other thumb and toe - that is if I gave you those first ones of course cheesy - that they will all run back here to say:

"Even though there was a delay by TSO but he made me realize that unforseen circumstances can come up and in good faith did not charge for express shipping/has offered adequate customer satisfaction on my next order with them, so I still hope to do business with the company" and gbam! 5 stars.

You too much

Besides, I'm male ooo
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by SYLVESTER777: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2015
Where am i my to collect goods?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
Where am i my to collect goods?

Kindly check your email and revert

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by SYLVESTER777: 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
I have paid the money.I have checked my mail,so where do you say i am collecting the items?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Gadgetmobil(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thespecialone:

Kindly check your email and revert

Hello TSO,
I don't even Have an idea of where my Goods are or if at all of was ever bought. I have pleaded with you to atleast give me a feedback of my order since 11th September, Men that's too long a time to get a response, Pls do everything within your means to respond, pls do urgently respond.
Thank you
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by kolomax(m): 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tso give me my goods or worth of my goods, you promise me since last week to pay my money on Wednesday... I actually ask you yesterday you keep on telling me you are still working on a paper work which paper work please am I travelling or what do the needful and pay me my money

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles / Business Plan For Poultry / Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.