Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA - Business To Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA (45436 Views)

.. / Personalized Magic And Normal Mugs Supply In Nigeria / Buying And Shipping From Ebay.com Your Take! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2015
Hehehe!!!
They say experience is the best teacher. I guess people like experiencing things themselves so they can learn all the lessons.

Leave them, let them keep it up, they'll learn better lessons soon.

I also notice people are lazy, they don't read threads from scarch. They just jump to the last page and take it up from there. The earlier people started making little research about undecidedwho they want to so business with, the better.

They'll get their goods when its ready. Between 1-365 days grin

valarinz:

Bookiemart01 come see food oo, it yaff done... grin grin grin

Only reason why me and people like me posted our experiences here was to avoid new heartbreak cases like this, but will people listen?? No

Nothing pains more than being even ignored on top your goods which you're yet to receive

Take heart bro, and for the new ones who will come here to wail tomorrow, i'm eagerly awaiting to have more laughter grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Gadgetmobil(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:

Smh...so what do you expect me to advice him, to go and fight TSO? Or better still get him arrested so that his goods will come out on time. I have been following all your ranting on this thread and others about the delay of your goods from TSO but I kept mute. What you don't know is that you are just giving him cheap publicity, now that you have gotten your goods why won't you kindly unfollow his thread hence you don't want to do biz with him him again instead of being here and still pokenosing into other people's biz and try to discourage them from doing biz with TSO. Yours is even 38 days, how about those that nonikings is still owing their goods for over 3 months, have they stopped nonikings from doing business? I have had issues with TSO before but I didn't come here to shout cos I know that will not solve the problem. On a final note, maturity is not by your age but from the heart so learn to apply wisdom next time in dealing with people for your issues to be resolved. #Peace

Mr John,
Pls help beckon on TSO.
I decided to try him with Goods worth 74,500,Paid in 64,500 on the 11th September and the balance on 28th September. Up till now I haven't heard from him, I have tried all possible means logical to reach him to no avail. Infact he wouldn't pick my calls nor respond to my chats.
He has said he would refund me for some reasons, and that was the Last I heard from him.
TSO, pls do refund me as my patience has worn out. My wife now berates me for using you.
Just pls refund my money to me. Am sending my account to you in whatsapp.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by chiboy11(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
I wanted him to buy tings of 340k for me in China but d moment I read all the bad remarks I quit one time,I don't kno y u pple stil fall for him,I will advise u to report to seun if he does nt pay u dis week, this tread will b pushD to front page

2 Likes

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by tugrow(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=Gadgetmobil post=40437958]

Mr John,
Pls help beckon on TSO.
I decided to try him with Goods worth 74,500,Paid in 64,500 on the 11th September and the balance on 28th September. Up till now I haven't heard from him, I have tried all possible means logical to reach him to no avail. Infact he wouldn't pick my calls nor respond to my chats.
He has said he would refund me for some reasons, and that was the Last I heard from him.
TSO, pls do refund me as my patience has worn out. My wife now berates me for using you.
Just pls refund my money to me. Am sending my account to you in whatsapp. [D/quote]

have you try to reach him in dream world?

Please try it, it will answer
angry ;DD >: grin(

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by tugrow(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Gadgetmobil:

Mr John,
Pls help beckon on TSO.
have you try to reach him in dream world?

Please try it, it will answer ;DD grin ;DD
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nelsman(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
TSO, please i demand for a refund since you are no longer responding to my inquiries regarding the status of my orders both here and on Whatsapp. I beg you in the Name of God and in the name of everything that is good, please refund my money, total = #42,500 (my previous balance was #15,850 and I later paid in #26,650 into your First Bank account with the name, Nelson Isibor.

Am sending my account number to your Whatsapp.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by valarinz: 1:31am On Nov 27, 2015
Nelsman:
TSO, please i demand for a refund since you are no longer responding to my inquiries regarding the status of my orders both here and on Whatsapp. I beg you in the Name of God and in the name of everything that is good, please refund my money, total = #42,500 (my previous balance was #15,850 and I later paid in #26,650 into your First Bank account with the name, Nelson Isibor.
Gadgetmobil:

Mr John,
Pls help beckon on TSO.

I'm sorry to say, but you guys are just a bunch of 1d10ts, cases like these are the reason for a forum like this where people share information for better decision making, but you will still go on and listen to his sweet mouth and donate your hard earned money. Despite all the warnings from people here.

Someone who openly brags that no matter what we type here on nairaland his customer base will keep rising and i many others brought out his numerous mess ups here, i guess he must have convinced you that people like me are just sore or jealous and you went ahead to dash him your money, or maybe, you were just lazy to go search out other alternative shipping methods. I feel little pity as i'm sure you must have read my numerous complaints and that of others and yet went ahead to give him your money

Crazy enough, someone else is still going to ignore even these your own complaints and push his ministry with more burnt offerings tomorrow sef, why are Nigerians this gullible?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nelsman(m): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2015
valarinz:

I'm sorry to say, but you guys are just a bunch of 1d10ts, cases like these are the reason for a forum like this where people share information for better decision making, but you will still go on and listen to his sweet mouth and donate your hard earned money. Despite all the warnings from people here.

Someone who openly brags that no matter what we type here on nairaland his customer base will keep rising and i many others brought out his numerous mess ups here, i guess he must have convinced you that people like me are just sore or jealous and you went ahead to dash him your money, or maybe, you were just lazy to go search out other alternative shipping methods. I feel little pity as i'm sure you must have read my numerous complaints and that of others and yet went ahead to give him your money

Crazy enough, someone else is still going to ignore even these your own complaints and push his ministry with more burnt offerings tomorrow sef, why are Nigerians this gullible?

Valarinz or whatever you call yourself, I advise you to be prudent with the kind of shits that drops from those mouth of yours. The first question you should have asked was when was this transaction done. Do you know how long I have been patient with TSO? Please be wary so as not to chew your own words.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by valarinz: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2015
Nelsman:

Valarinz or whatever you call yourself, I advise you to be prudent with the kind of shits that drops from those mouth of yours. The first question you should have asked was when was this transaction done. Do you know how long I have been patient with TSO? Please be wary so as not to chew your own words.

Sorry bro, no vex, was just overwhelmed by the propensity of Nigerians to go against clear warnings. Forgive my tone
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2015
valarinz:

They are gullible, yes, but bunch of Id1ots?? That's way too far,it is their business, it is their money, it is their life. They have reasons for choosing him.

2 Likes

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by winetapper: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2015
sisilo:

They are gullible, yes, but bunch of Id1ots?? That's way too far,it is their business, it is their money, it is their life. They have reasons for choosing him.
your head is there cool
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nelsman(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
valarinz:

Sorry bro, no vex, was just overwhelmed by the propensity of Nigerians to go against clear warnings. Forgive my tone

It's well Bro. I respect your maturity. Thanks for your concern. God bless us all.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
I'm so pissed right now. I wouldn't talk about how myself and valarinz posted our bitter experience now, I'll talk on a way forward.

Please you both should work something out to see to it that you get your money or goods. If you don't stay in Lagos, work something out with "boys".

This TSO can't keep holding on to peoples goods and money. He needs to be taught a lesson! He should thank his stars I no longer patronize him.

Nelsman:

Gadgetmobil:

Mr John,
Pls help beckon on TSO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Amarapearl: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Any body that knows Nsibor, should tell him to release my goods that has been with him for over 50 days now. from one story to the other, he even challenged me that he will take me to court... pls help me tell him to release my goods, i didn't do bad by using his company

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by winetapper: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Amarapearl:
Any body that knows Nsibor, should tell him to release my goods that has been with him for over 50 days now. from one story to the other, he even challenged me that he will take me to court... pls help me tell him to release my goods, i didn't do bad by using his company

In MJ voice

You are not alone cool

3 Likes

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Amarapearl:
Some of you deserve it. The warning has been on the wall and you chose to ignore it.

2 Likes

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Some of you deserve it. The warning has been on the wall and you chose to ignore it.

2 Likes

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by valarinz: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Help me talk oo, my brother, I posted something of a similar nature and I was almost persecuted here. Wonder what use it is to come here to type our various experiences, if not for others to use as yardstick to make their choices, whether good or bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by augster(m): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

has he ever eloped with your money? I‘m not taking sides here, just asking. TSO pay this people na. You‘re like an elder brother to me and i dont like all this
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
augster:
has he ever eloped with your money? I‘m not taking sides here, just asking. TSO pay this people na. You‘re like an elder brother to me and i dont like all this
No, he does not owe me but has been having issues with a lot of people for sometime now.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by augster(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

No, he does not owe me but has been having issues with a lot of people for sometime now.
that‘s frightening

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 08, 2015
Amarapearl:
hahahahahahaja...take you to court? On top your money?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by funmydodo: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Why has it gone quiet in here? Have u guys gotten refunds? I'm yet to get mine o. This guy is pushing me, I knw stuffs abt him dat he doesn't think I know, n I pity him.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by winetapper: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Please people should stop coming here claiming of this and that..

If you need our help provide every necessary details of the transactions and how it went not eveytime TSO is at fault so I have no right to do this but if any one is bringing up a complain please provide proves

#picks up my Palm wine belt
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
What's your own tongue. abeg gimme some palmwine lemme drink as I watch things unfold here.
Details or no details, Xmas sales must happen grin
winetapper:
Please people should stop coming here claiming of this and that..

If you need our help provide every necessary details of the transactions and how it went not eveytime TSO is at fault so I have no right to do this but if any one is bringing up a complain please provide proves

#picks up my Palm wine belt
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by adisdaso(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
What's going on with ur whatsapp? I really need to do business with you. We need to chat Urgently
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Are you really sure you want to do business with him?
I think your inability to get across tonhim is divine providence.

adisdaso:
What's going on with ur whatsapp? I really need to do business with you. We need to chat Urgently

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by adisdaso(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Abeg bookiemart can we chat on whatsapp? 08137221606
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by winetapper: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Bookiemart01:
What's your own tongue. abeg gimme some palmwine lemme drink as I watch things unfold here.
Details or no details, Xmas sales must happen grin
grin Lol

Here you go smiley

1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by winetapper: 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Are you really sure you want to do business with him?
I think your inability to get across tonhim is divine providence.

Lwkmd Divine Providence grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
Chimoooooo see cchhiiilllllll palmyyyyy grin. I dey sip and i dey observe wink. Thank you palmy tapper

winetapper:
grin Lol

Here you go smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
Please send me a pm, my phone is out of reach ATM. Also, remove your number from this post. its not safe

adisdaso:
Abeg bookiemart can we chat on whatsapp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles / Business Plan For Poultry / Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.