Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:20 PM

Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! (1652 Views)

Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly / Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! by generalbaseet: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
The majority tribe in kogi has vowed and showed several signs of how they wish to handle kogi state affairs till eternity, want to call on all Ebira amd Okun ppl to stand up and unite as one against them,,,, let the wind of change blow postively and not back to them,25 yrs of them rulling, whats the achievements? they even rulled and destroyed kogi more than the pdp did to Nigeria in 16yrs

2 Likes

Re: Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! by temitemi1(m): 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRASH!
generalbaseet:
The majority tribe in kogi has vowed and showed several signs of how they wish to handle kogi state affairs till eternity, want to call on all Ebira amd Okun ppl to stand up and unite as one against them,,,, let the wind of change blow postively and not back to them,25 yrs of them rulling, whats the achievements? they even rulled and destroyed kogi more than the pdp did to Nigeria in 16yrs

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! by MEILYN(m): 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
generalbaseet:
You are a tribal bigot. PDP destroyed Kogi and not
The igalas.
Re: Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! by tayoxx(m): 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
MEILYN:
The igalas.
it's obvious you don't know anything about the state

3 Likes

Re: Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! by MEILYN(m): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
tayoxx:
it's obvious you don't know anything about the state
I am from the state sir....
Re: Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! by tayoxx(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
MEILYN:
I am from the state sir....
ok...then maybe you've never been there before....wait o e be like say u b igala man
Re: Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! by MEILYN(m): 12:00am On Apr 18, 2015
tayoxx:
ok...then maybe you've never been there before
I have sir. I don't live there though. I think the state is in shambles. My village is the worst place to live on earth. No electricity, Telecom network, no infrastructure, everything is gardamn rubbish. Vote APC in please.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! by Oklander: 12:01am On Apr 18, 2015
MEILYN:
The igalas.
And who has been in control of the pdp in the state for the past 16years?
Re: Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! by hassan85(m): 12:02am On Apr 18, 2015
See let d truth be told. Yes Igalas hav bn ruling blindly. Dias no lie about that. Who ever wants to argue dt shld please come to lokoja, go to all d ofices plus companies and see hw de are handled. But Ebiras have dias too. So so impatient set of peopl. Yea am from okene so i knw wat am saying. Dia s a serious pdp virus in kogi state. SERIOUS one. And i think *my opinion* it needs serious SPIRITUAL solutions. As at nw, KOGI and ABIA are contesting for the worst state in the federation. God Bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! by tayoxx(m): 12:34am On Apr 18, 2015
MEILYN:
I have sir. I don't live there though. I think the state is in shambles. My village is the worst place to live on earth. No electricity, Telecom network, no infrastructure, everything is gardamn rubbish. Vote APC in please.
Kogi state needs change seriously....We've never had a good leader since the state has been created....but this time around let another tribe rule the state....the igala's have been ruling since 1999 and nothing to show for it....everything in the state is controlled by the igalas...80% of government appointees are igala...you enter into any office in the state na igala language dem dey speak...even down to the state university ....All the vc's and sug president the school has ever had are igala....no other tribe must contest for Sug in that school....them dey rotate those post among all the local government in kogi East....even the position of Governor dem dey rotate am among them self....The present governor is from dekina axis....he's first tenure expires this December....Each axis will rule for 8yrs...meaning dekina still have another 4yrs to rule before it is passed to ankpa axis ....The funny thing is na this same igala people dey suffer pass o....80% of there youths na okada dem dey do....There women na bricklayers b most of them. ....but still na 'my tribe ...na our person' dem dey do...,The present governor is the worst governor in the history of Nigeria.....since he enter no promotion for civil servant, no allowance primary school teachers e dey owe them close to 1yr salary....kogi state university currently dey on strike now....that state na failed state...We need serious God intervention in that state.....The state needs change more than Nigeria......gubernatorial election in that state come up this December but it's still the same household name that have ruined the state we still keep on hearing....echocho, audu wada and co....na my mumc I just dey pity...

2 Likes

Re: Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! by generalbaseet: 7:58am On Apr 18, 2015
MEILYN:
The igalas.
Really ?? and who were d pdp rulers of kogi? isnt it desame igala ppl? abi didnt u see from the picture i uploaded that they are stibgy with the power?
Re: Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! by MEILYN(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2015
Oklander:
And who has been in control of the pdp in the state for the past 16years?
Because some few thieves from Igala land have been ruling without working doesn't mean another man from another tribe will come and work. It is a party thing and it has nothing to do with tribe. Vote for APC, whether Igala or not and see the change you desire.

I am not supporting Igala governors, they are thieves and I hate them with passion. What I am saying is that we should not base our choice of governors on ethnicity and condemn a whole tribe for the stupidity of some foolish thieves. We should vote for an individual who we know can perform, irrespective of his tribe or religion.
Re: Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! by MEILYN(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2015
hassan85:
See let d truth be told. Yes Igalas hav bn ruling blindly. Dias no lie about that. Who ever wants to argue dt shld please come to lokoja, go to all d ofices plus companies and see hw de are handled. But Ebiras have dias too. So so impatient set of peopl. Yea am from okene so i knw wat am saying. Dia s a serious pdp virus in kogi state. SERIOUS one. And i think *my opinion* it needs serious SPIRITUAL solutions. As at nw, KOGI and ABIA are contesting for the worst state in the federation. God Bless Nigeria.
That is what I am saying. Change the Party instead of blasting a whole tribe.
Re: Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! by Oklander: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2015
MEILYN:
Because some few thieves from Igala land have been ruling without working doesn't mean another man from another tribe will come and work. It is a party thing and it has nothing to do with tribe. Vote for APC, whether Igala or not and see the change you desire.

I am not supporting Igala governors, they are thieves and I hate them with passion. What I am saying is that we should not base our choice of governors on ethnicity and condemn a whole tribe for the stupidity of some foolish thieves. We should vote for an individual who we know can perform, irrespective of his tribe or religion.
Okay then, agreed. But are saying you see nothing with the monopolization of power by one ethnic group in a multi ethnic state? Remember kogi is not just multi ethnic, we know there are about 3 major ethnic groups with enough population to be given a chance to lead.
Re: Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! by adaweezy(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2015
MEILYN:
That is what I am saying. Change the Party instead of blasting a whole tribe.
Emm sorry the igala have been ruling the state since 1991.....
Other tribes have little or no say in the state ......
Audu abubakar may end up being the candidate of the apc again and he is a major cause of the problem in kogi state
Re: Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! by MEILYN(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2015
Oklander:
Okay then, agreed. But are saying you see nothing with the monopolization of power by one ethnic group in a multi ethnic state? Remember kogi is not just multi ethnic, we know there are about 3 major ethnic groups with enough population to be given a chance to lead.
I agree with you, I really think other ethnic groups should be given a chance to rule. It is only fair for it to be that way. Well, I think the Igala's are the majority. I just want a better governor, Igala, Egbira or whatever. I am ashamed of my state, especially my village.
Re: Kogi State Election: What Nigerians Shld Start Getting Aware Off! by jamace(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2015
If the local governments are performing the state will be performing.
Also, if the states are performing, the federal govt will be performing.
The parts make the whole!

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Rochas Okorocha Beats Wife To Pulp For Telling Him To Pay Workers' Salaries / Rotimi Amaechi Leading Prayers At APC Campaign Rally In Port-harcourt - Photo / Gov Okorocha Receives US Consul, Set To Assist Indigenes In US Prisons (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.