Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

$1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here (1959 Views)

UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift / Banks Seek Buyers As CBN Floods Market With Forex / CBN Cuts Bdcs’ Dollar Sales To $10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here by myforexsolution: 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
I have grown in my forex trading journey and am starting a new phase in my trading career.

I have come to the stage where I can make very neat profits, so good it may sound unbelievable to some.

I do want to start managing funds again and I believe the best way to prove to everyone how good I believe I have become is to attempt to do something as bold as growing $1,000 to $10,000 under 4 months before the watching eyes of all who are interested in seeing this play out.

I will provide on this very thread, the investor login details to the demo account I will create so that any and everyone can follow and see what exactly is happening on the platform.

Of course I will post screenshots here sometimes.

What this means is that I will have the opportunity to succeed (or fail) before your very eyes.
If I fail, it means I have to go back to the drawing board and I am not ashamed of the need to improve. Even for the good, improvement is always welcome.

But if I succeed, you will do well to let me handle (i.e manage) your accounts with the same strategy with which I will have achieved this success.

I think this will provide great entertainment value to you all as clearly, very many people are likely to consider this feat impossible (and perhaps rightly so).

The show is about to begin smiley

P.S
The account was opened with FXOpen (www.FXOpen.Com). You can download their MT4 platform for installation here: https://my.fxopen.com/Download?name=fx4setup.exe

When you have installed it, use the following details to log in

Login : 135010289
Password : kde4agq
Re: $1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here by vislabraye(m): 12:19am On Apr 18, 2015
Waiting
Re: $1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here by one9jeria: 12:53am On Apr 18, 2015
in the first place you are not convinced about your strategy that is why you are using demo on it. demo is no trading at all. in the second place, i am 100% sure that you will fail. trust me.

1 Like

Re: $1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here by stelaar(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2015
Oga Sir, Open a PAMM account on Alpari or fxtm or any platform offering PAMM accounts,
You have access to trade ONLY on this funds.

Trade consistently for 1week to 1month and see how capital would flow into you trade.

You get 30-50% compensation on profits of every investor.

Give it a try if you are sure of yourself
Re: $1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here by fxstory(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2015
interesting
Re: $1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here by myforexsolution: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
On April 17th, I said I was going to attempt growing a $1,000 forex account into a $10,000 account.

I said I would either succeed of fail before your eyes and I was not too scared to fail.

I am pleased to announce to you that I have opened the account and have begun trading today.

I will give you access to my account so you can see what is going on there and follow through as things unfold.

You can post screen shots of the account from wherever you are. I will also post sometimes too.

Just know that there will be losses recorded on the account (as with all accounts) on its growth journey.

The account was opened with FXOpen (www.FXOpen.Com). You can download their MT4 platform for installation here: https://my.fxopen.com/Download?name=fx4setup.exe

When you have installed it, use the following details to log in

Note: The password is read-only and you won't be able to execute any trades on the account

Deliberately mentioning fxstory, stelaar, one9jeria, and vislabraye who have all posted replies on this thread, just to let them know that I have posted this latest post to this thread.
Re: $1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here by myforexsolution: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
As you can see in the picture below, I made 25% today.

There were initial losses but the day ended up in positives at the end.

Re: $1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here by myforexsolution: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Unzip the file below to see today's results.

There will be losses and the results show but the account will grow. At least that is what I hope and what I'm betting on.

Re: $1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Impressive. I will follow your thread and see how far you go. Good luck and I hope you are on to something big.
Re: $1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
I hope your effort pays you.
Re: $1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here by myforexsolution: 7:49am On Apr 21, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
I hope your effort pays you.

It will pay because I am going to add a live account here very soon smiley

1 Like

Re: $1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here by dukum: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: $1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here by myforexsolution: 8:32pm On May 14, 2015
It's been a bumpy ride but I am pleased to let you all know I am up 80% now. All I have to do is consistently double my account every month.
If that is done, the fact is the final balance at the end of 4 months will be $6,000 above the stated target.
You can do the math yourself.

I hope to publish results tomorrow.
Re: $1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here by obisun(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
myforexsolution:
It's been a bumpy ride but I am pleased to let you all know I am up 80% now. All I have to do is consistently double my account every month.
If that is done, the fact is the final balance at the end of 4 months will be $6,000 above the stated target.
You can do the math yourself.

I hope to publish results tomorrow.

How's it been going? No updates for a few months now. Can you post update?

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up An Aliexpress Affiliate Website / Help! Bank Wants To Finish My Money / Palm Kernel Oil Expeller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.