Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry (6113 Views)

These 27 Famous Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 18, 2015
1. Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash

We must halt this ludicrously lugubrious kakistocracy. We must demur against demuren (no onomatopoeic extrapolation intended). The quotidian stentorian atribilous ululation is abyssopelagic. The country is on a precipice of pocalyptic crepscule”.

Meaning: We must investigate and put aviation sector right, else we all die flying!

2. Patrick Obahiagbon after the GLO CAF Awards

“I am maniacally bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed at the paraplegic crinkum crankum that characterised the Glo CAF awards culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga! The jiggery pokery of CAF in crowning Yaya Toure instead of our very own prodigy John Obi Mikel is a veritable bugaboo that must be pooh-poohed by all compos mentis homo sapiens! The perfidy and Mendacity of all the apparatchic of sports suzerainty is not only repugnant but also insalubrious!
I said to my self: What an anathematous disdain of the citizenry! What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous! Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in the Confederation? With this state of affairs, i dare say that African football is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, ice bergs and oxbow Lakes. It is sardonic and lugubrious!!!”

3. Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Democracy Day
Celebration!

A celebration of democracy or a deprecable
apotheosis of an hemorrhaging plutocracy,
cascading into a mobocracy with all the
ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy? With our
“democracy” enveloped in a paraplegic
crinkum-crankum, we must all rise up to bring
to focal hiceps and biceps, Nigeria’s “Pluto-
mobo-kakistocracy”…. Certainly not
democracy!”

On Nelson Mandela

4) “Alas the last of the great Titans… The great
one who pricked himself on a senticous bush as
he pushed for the freedom of his people from
oppression… An epitome of sophronization…
We shall not cry, rather we will celebrate a life
truly well lived…
Rest in peace Madiba…”

5) ‘President Professor John Evans Atta Mills’
passing on is a mere ephemeral recumbent
hibernation; an empyrean paradisiac
rendezvous lies ahead. Heaven is the
terminus. The ecclesiastic, executive and
legislature and all Ghanaians at large have lost
a solitaire. Any veritable verification of the
verity of President Professor John Evans Atta
Mills’ demise? I am in a state of
metagrabolised melancholia’.
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 18, 2015
Quote From A Condolence Letter Of Chief
Enahoro

6) “Certainly the fall of another titan. Chief
Anthony Enahoro’s modus vivendi, whilst he
peregrinated through this will-o-the-wisp of a
three dimensional world, resonated with a
divine halo of an iconic personage who was
propelled by the PIRKEAVOTHIAN apothegm
which urges man to realise that ‘the day is short
and the work is great.’ No wonder that from a
very young age, he engaged in self abnegation
and mortification of the flesh in a Spartan,
clinical and cerebral bid to salvage the Nigerian
project even at the expense of his health
infrastructure. He ceaselessly fulminated
against vagabonds in power whose primus
mobile had philistinic anchorage in a
depreciably mindless crave for vacuous
hedonism and ingratiating political
megalomania.

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Fuel Subsidy

7) “I have read with acatalectic disgust,
governments asinine and puerile ratiocinations
attempting to justiceate the proposed removal
of subsidies from petroleum products. It
has asseverated that it’s intentions is guided by
the need to checkmate the odoriferous
excesses of a Machiavellian and
Mephistophelean cabal and I have said to
myself, what a shame? What a self-indicting
admitttal of the failure of governance? What an
hocus-pocus?

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks Again On
Ojukwu’s Demise

cool ”The invitation to the Celestial Lodge of the
Soul Personality of the irrefrangible and sui
ge.neris Ikemba himself-Dim Odimegwu
Ojukwu-brings again to focal hiceps and biceps
the ephemerality of life. Beyond the state of
lachrymoseism his celestial ascension has and
would continue to righteously bestir,i do hope
however that we take immutable cognition of
the fact that the fundamental issues which
Ikemba confronted has now even coagulated
and ossified into gorgon medusa.
For Nigeria to progress,we must apotheosize
our centripetal proclivities above our
centrifugal excrescence, All Hail the Ikemba.”

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon on Private Jet
Acquisition

9) I cast my vote for Bishop Matthew Hassan
Kukah and Pastor Tunde Bakare in their
demosthenic vitriol against spiritual
megalomaniacs whose modus vivendi has
become increasingly byzantine and repulsively
narcissistic. We must all begin to deprecate this
razzmatazz and Nestorian braggadocio in the
“HOUSE OF GOD” because when there is no
difference between the values of a Pastor and a
typical Nigerian Politician, then it’s truly a
bolekaja ambience…..
Any interpreter around?

Patrick Obahiagbon’s Hilarious Easter Message

10) “As we join Christians in the celebration of
Easter,may we truly reflect on the
quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus
The Christ who peregrinated this incarnation as
an exempli gratia of self abnegation,puritanical
excrescence,spartan discipline,mental,
magnitude,hierophantic candour and altruistic
effusions,qualities which have become a
desiderata for national resurgimento.”
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by domopps(m): 1:02am On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmmmm I bow!

Meanwhile communication without ppl understanding is just a Noise!

Cheeers
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 18, 2015
On ASUU

11) “This ASUU strike is a miasma of a
deprecable apothesis of an hemorrhaging
plutocracy, cascadinly oozing into a
maladorous excresence of mobocracy… With
all tarmangant ossifying proclivities of a
kakistocracy, our knowledgia centura is
enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum crankum.
Therefore, ASUU, cest in dejavu, dejavu peret
ologomabia.”

Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates Super Eagles

12) “Its my emblem pleasure to congratulate
our Superior Melofarm exclamagated
Bermasaur on their recent victory against Ivory
Coast.
As the refermed, solid giants are to face
Winners of the later game in an uncavoured
camfamgnam match, my empyrean paradisiac
rendezvous advice to the Super Eagles is for
them to recumbently metragaloblicly believe in
God. If possible, they should parademically
paralyze their pistulated orthodexial legs. I wish
them arxiatical luck.

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Comments On Rivers
State Crisis “It’s Bringing Calamitous End To
Nigeria”

13) “Is the malodorous excrescence in Rivers
State,cascadingly oozing out from erebus
Dame,all about the satiation of a
megalomaniacal presidential termagant?Let
someone assist me in whispering to the Dame
that Alagamus Paret Ai Ai Num,Ai Ai Num Cest
Daret,Opotere Alagamus…”

Patrick Obahiagbon Comments On Prof Festus
Iyayi, Former ASUU President’s Death

14) “The grand initiation of Professor Festus
Iyayi is a lancinating loss of another stentorian
voice, against retrograde and prebendal forces
of primitive mercantilism. That he passed
through transition on matters pro bono
publico, bears eloquent testimony to our state
of dystopia. Such is the evanescence of life.Its
all vanitas vanitatum.”

Patrick Obahiagbon’s Comment On Nigeria At

15) “As we celebrate our flag and shambolic
autarky at 52, we must realize that Nigeria is
still more of a geographic contrivance as has
been rightly posited by Chief Obafemi Awolowo.
Not with our centrifugal excrescences
preponderating over our centripetal
proclivities. It’s a matter for mental pabulum
that we are daily drifting into our ethnic
cocoons.
We still remain one country with disparate
ethnic agendas and I can say it for the
umpteenth time again that we must sit down in
a sovereign national colloquy to discuss the
basis for our nationhood.
Anything short of this is just vacuous
scahiamachy.”
May God bless our country.
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 18, 2015
If a family give birth to just 2 of patrick.... grin
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 18, 2015
afolag:
If a family give birth to just 2 of patrick.... grin
ha! shocked
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 18, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
ha! shocked
alkarulezz for ur mind!!!
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 18, 2015
afolag:

alkarulezz for ur mind!!!
lol cheesy
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Mcowubaba: 1:24am On Apr 18, 2015
Lol
Wow!!! Brethren please do rejoice with me ooo...
I have found my SOUL MATE...

The stupid hair cream rolled under my bed shaa...Asari Dokubo

1 Like

Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 18, 2015
lol, na wa o! where my dictonary dey? op na only number 1 get meaning?
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 18, 2015
I mistakenly bite my tongue as i was reading the thread loudly, "just imagine if dis man is a president of a country.
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 18, 2015
runzlord:
lol, na wa o! where my dictonary dey? op na only number 1 get meaning?
couldn't comprehend the others *lol*
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
I mistakenly bite my tongue as i was reading the thread loudly, "just imagine if dis man is a president of a country.
lol.. Sowy
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Extom(m): 2:28am On Apr 18, 2015
The effrontery with which the adult says a lot of his sophisticated nothingness is the only thing that baffles me. Impressive.

1 Like

Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by iPrevail(m): 6:42am On Apr 18, 2015
What is the point of trying to communicate if at the end of the day no one understands ya?
Things make more sense when they're kept moderate... In summary, this is bullshit.
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by qualityovenbake(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
The citizen will be grammatically inclined.
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by hatux: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2015
Hon. Patrick is that bomb grin... Btw, this kinda thread does not belong to this section...
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2015
What zz this man even saying?
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by GIYAZZ(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2015
He sounds like a Rapper cool
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2015
Mental problem.
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2015
grin grin grin somebody should pls tell Hon Patrick that ''nor be only him waka come''! grin grin grin
Why talk too much when nobody gets to understand you at the end of the day?
grin grin grin Pls,how can feature him in my musical album? grin I'd be glad to get him grin grin grin
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by dwilliams: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2015
I am ashamed dat d man is an alumni of my school he is a disgrace 2 all literates worldwide,n Communication is when both parties get the msg clearly, aas far as I am concerned he is talking 2 himself which is A symptom of madness.
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Dubby6(m): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2015
What amazes me is that the man doesn't laugh when he's cracking all those jokes....

3 Likes

Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Montaque(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2015
dwilliams:
I am ashamed dat d man is an alumni of my school he is a disgrace 2 all literates worldwide,n Communication is when both parties get the msg clearly, aas far as I am concerned he is talking 2 himself which is A symptom of madness.
I think you should feel the opposite. Everybody must not speak plain english like you.
If not for his strong diction, we wouldn't know him,or even know he was from ur alma mata
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by anath(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Baba o, I am proud of u! let's compare Buhari and Hon Patrick,who do u think will win for vocabulary expression? For me, I can't see Patrick beating Buhari sha. The highest will be draw. any opposition?
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by doublecheif: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Grammartical Error
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Kylez(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
OP, if i abuse you now you will say am wicked, me wey get malaria before you don join headache and eye problem. angry

1 Like

Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by HzRF(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
grin grin grin somebody should pls tell Hon Patrick that ''nor be only him waka come''! grin grin grin
Why talk too much when nobody gets to understand you at the end of the day?
grin grin grin Pls,how can feature him in my musical album? grin I'd be glad to get him grin grin grin
Don't mind him na him cause d delay on ore road construction
D day he moved d motion bankole couldn't get what he was saying he just pass d bill lyk dat
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by oladele97: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Bros no be english u da speak
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Mamaflex(f): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
No 13: That of river state got me laughing out loud. Who go help am whisper that one to Dame? Chai! Diaris goduooo.

Most of his words and sentences are not English language anyway.
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by prettyjo(f): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lolzz
sometimes I wonder if he understands what he says atimes
Re: These 27 Famous Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
prettyjo:
Lolzz
sometimes I wonder if he understands what he says atimes
he should

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Obama Breaking His Fast At White House (pic) / No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again / BREAKING NEWS; Osun Governor, Ademola demola Adeleke To Be Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.