Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Yts.re's Unavailability? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Yts.re's Unavailability? (1688 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yts.re's Unavailability? by JasonWattz(m): 2:05am On Apr 18, 2015
Hola Amigos... been trynna log into the yts torrent download site for a while and the page always fails to load... is this just mei or have they shut the site down?
Re: Yts.re's Unavailability? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
I tried it a couple of days ago, also experiencing the same errors. They've probably moved to a new domain

But you can simply check kickass.to ''yify" movies are there straight up
Re: Yts.re's Unavailability? by JasonWattz(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
hueyreckless007:
I tried it a couple of days ago, also experiencing the same errors. They've probably moved to a new domain

But you can simply check kickass.to ''yify" movies are there straight up
Yeah... I know bout that... buh nothing beats having to visit the site itself for options in 3d... 1080p...720p..trailer...cast nd crew....IMDb rating nd the rest.. you got any idea on their new domain?
Re: Yts.re's Unavailability? by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 19, 2015
JasonWattz:
Yeah... I know bout that... buh nothing beats having to visit the site itself for options in 3d... 1080p...720p..trailer...cast nd crew....IMDb rating nd the rest.. you got any idea on their new domain?
Yeah, try yts.to
Re: Yts.re's Unavailability? by JasonWattz(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2015
hueyreckless007:

Yeah, try yts.to
Woah.. thanks a lot man... done

1 Like

Re: Yts.re's Unavailability? by Arinzona20(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Remembering One Of Our Own Star-sam Loco Efe. / Who Is Savitar? / Anni Jasmin Back To What We Were Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.