Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level (27305 Views)

Timi Dakolo Takes Selfie In Church And Fans Blast Him (photos) / Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by callistus124: 2:10am On Apr 18, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-gExKGeqsjWE/VTGuFwK79-I/AAAAAAAAFpM/TAF3owQT8L4/s1600/dbanj%2Bnd%2Bfallipupa.jpg[/img]
Wow! This really got swag!
The Nigerian and Congolese stars, D'banj and Fallyipupa respectively took the selfie at the Global Citizen Earth day (World bank event).
D'banj tagged it "selfless selfie".

https://instagram.com/p/1mL0XuoNhv/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 18, 2015
looks like those 1980's magazine editing

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Ezedon(m): 2:20am On Apr 18, 2015
Are they on top of trailer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 18, 2015
Not a cool pic if you ask me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by badassProdigy(m): 3:54am On Apr 18, 2015
me likey...

3 Likes

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Webbet(m): 5:32am On Apr 18, 2015
see dbanj face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by fiftynaira(m): 6:29am On Apr 18, 2015
My album loading..... Will join u guys soon!!! Lols

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by hatux: 6:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Cool... Btw, all those am seeing there are girls o, except D'banj and his companion grin... For what? Na mountain of zion church 'em they undecided

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by cirmuell(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2015
Selfless indeed.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Love it
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by bunmioguns(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2015
cool
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by efilefun(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2015
Bros dbanj hit the studio and try making another hit that's what we know you for not selfies Or political events... Small korede song is such a hit that church gan dey call am for shows.... Those who argued then that don jazzy wasn't the one doing all the works can now see clearly dbanj's music career is almost like Jonathan's political career... Meanwhile what's up with wande coal last time I saw him he was smiling beside Dbanj and oritse Femi inside that lokomotive in Abuja... Abii hin self don retire from music?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Olamitisoji(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2015
Ugly... Am i the only one noticing that DBanj is struggling to get into the picturewinkwinkwink

3 Likes

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Entchidodo: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2015
Copycats....Koscileny,Mertesercker and Szeszenzny originated that selfie after their stunning victory at White Hart lane, Tottenham last year using the away live screaming fans as the background....It was also made famous by Franscesco Totti immiediately after his stunning hattrick and winner against eternal bitter rivals Lazio but using the fierce,chaotic,screaming celebrations by his teammates and the whole stadium as a backdrop.......Dbanj's backdrop looks photoshopped as far as we can see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by ireneony(f): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2015
whats our business

walk out of thread

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by zicoraads: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2015
cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Gbolask24(m): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2015
good one but who be dbanj pls sad sad

you sleep unclad?
8 Reasons Why You Should Sleep TOTALLY unclad
This will shock You
Click here to read=>http://www.bwgist.com/2015/04/8-reasons-why-you-should-sleep-totally.html
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by bright007(f): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2015
ko kan ye
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by YoursGEJ(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2015
Abeg make una hold this space for me make I go price garri for market to see how it was affected by this post
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Lousymouth(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2015
Small tinx sabi freak Nigerians.... Datz y dis shallow peeps keeps deceiving them....

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by olatwo(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2015
Ok
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by geoworldedu: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2015
O Ga o. Selfies making frontpage while well-constructed write-ups of well-meaning people on the literature section only end up in Nairaland recycle bin. The world is indeed CRAYZEE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by chris20000: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Selfie my foot!

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by imbless: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by newsomtin(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Eja nla
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Ddonoflife(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2015
hilarious with this their hammer head of horror.lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by geniusmedia: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Cool
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Mdrill(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Excellenté!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today / Omojuwa Shades Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.