Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,818 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Carpricon Men,(those Born Dec 21 - Jan 20) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Carpricon Men,(those Born Dec 21 - Jan 20) (560 Views)

All Sagittarius - Nov 22 To Dec 21 Born - Pls Come In / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carpricon Men,(those Born Dec 21 - Jan 20) by festiflore(f): 2:17am On Apr 18, 2015
This is a Zodaic date, I need men born within this date to enlighten us on
1 what attracts them to a woman
2 how they express their love for the Woman they care about
3 how they like to be treated by the very woman.
Someone needs to knw how to keep her carpricorn man, she's confused on what he like and what not.
Re: Carpricon Men,(those Born Dec 21 - Jan 20) by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 18, 2015
I was born on January 12, but all I can say is that she gives her life to Christ again, win her man over for Him, and read good books on MARRIAGE.

It's more reliable than following star signs and Zodaic predictions.

But what I do know is that Capricornians as gentle, tender hearted and very loving... Plus they love the act of love making a lot.

1 Like

Re: Carpricon Men,(those Born Dec 21 - Jan 20) by kliq(m): 5:06am On Apr 18, 2015
cool

(1) (Reply)

My Confession / # / Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.