Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

If Jonathan Decides To Handover On 28 Of May, No One Can Oppose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Jonathan Decides To Handover On 28 Of May, No One Can Oppose (985 Views)

Who Can Oppose President Buhari In 2019? / Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! / Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jonathan Decides To Handover On 28 Of May, No One Can Oppose by Here2BustnScrew: 2:51am On Apr 18, 2015
he called and congratulated buhar a day before he buhar was declared winner by Inec, you all were happy even though you know APC didn't win the election cleanly. now the President has decided to make thing easy for you and you are complaining. well there is nothing you can do about that. like I said we are watching...
Re: If Jonathan Decides To Handover On 28 Of May, No One Can Oppose by Extom(m): 2:54am On Apr 18, 2015
And your point is?
Re: If Jonathan Decides To Handover On 28 Of May, No One Can Oppose by hahn(m): 4:16am On Apr 18, 2015
If Buhari decides not to attend the ceremony, no one can oppose either

6 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Decides To Handover On 28 Of May, No One Can Oppose by dustmalik: 4:25am On Apr 18, 2015
hahn:
Exactly.
Re: If Jonathan Decides To Handover On 28 Of May, No One Can Oppose by imbless: 4:36am On Apr 18, 2015
Re: If Jonathan Decides To Handover On 28 Of May, No One Can Oppose by jascon1(m): 5:21am On Apr 18, 2015
Abeg make Una advise me o. I flush my key inside toilet last night. Since morning I just day inside house. Will it be right if I come out thru the window?

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Decides To Handover On 28 Of May, No One Can Oppose by yetunsbay(m): 7:16am On Apr 18, 2015
hahn:
and make he hand over to ordinary air then

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Decides To Handover On 28 Of May, No One Can Oppose by Hawwah(f): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
he called and congratulated buhar a day before he buhar was declared winner by Inec, you all were happy even though you know APC didn't win the election cleanly. now the President has decided to make thing easy for you and you are complaining. well there is nothing you can do about that. like I said we are watching...

grin another BOMB 4rm Here2BustnScrew
Re: If Jonathan Decides To Handover On 28 Of May, No One Can Oppose by Here2BustnScrew: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2015
Hawwah:

grin another BOMB 4rm Here2BustnScrew
buhari wants to rule NIGERIA. I dey laff.

(1) (Reply)

She Said White Wedding In Her Church Or Nothing / Gov-elect Cannot Sit Down To Eat / Meet The 14th Governor Of Lagos State Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.