Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? (1958 Views)

Kiss Of Life..what's Going On Here{pics} / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / If You Can Change Something In Your Partner.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 18, 2015
we sometimes look at our past and somehow feel if we could change something that happen to us, now if given the chance to go back in time to change something In your life what will that be?
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 18, 2015
my 1st love was a gift from GOD but i broke her heart and let her cry in heartbreak n we broke off. its smting i regret everyday.
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by alberto2k(m): 7:06am On Apr 18, 2015
I'll be the last child of Aliko Dangote undecided
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 18, 2015
Being born.
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 18, 2015
alberto2k:
I'll be the last child of Aliko Dangote undecided
are u a son to dangote?
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2015
missclasssy:
Being born.
meaning
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
meaning

I would rather not be born.
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 18, 2015
when I met my ex
I will change the aspect where I trusted and fell in love with the wrong for complete four years... Sufferings are indeed lessons...
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by alberto2k(m): 7:12am On Apr 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
are u a son to dangote?
Yeah. . .DNA test will be out soon cool
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 18, 2015
missclasssy:

I would rather not be born.
hm hm dis is strange
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 18, 2015
Honestly, I'd change nothing: I'm who I am today because of past experiences. I wouldn't be half as strong without them. Check my siggy if your thinking is deep enough.
Modified:
Okay, I got something. Errm...maybe I could have shown more respect to some ladies who expressed interest in me. But then again, it took experience for me to even realize I was cold to them. So maybe that. Only that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2015
Go back to past?... Won't make no difference

...The past is gone...I'd rather know what's ahead of me; the future! and if need be to change something, I will.
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by taiocol: 7:28am On Apr 18, 2015
change that thing that happened in 1914
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Biggty(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2015
Can't change anything about who I'm today
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by holatin(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2015
I will change the fact that I voted for good luck in 2011, I still feel guilt of bringing a doom to Nigeria in 2011

1 Like

Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2015
holatin:
I will change the fact that I voted for good luck in 2011, I still feel guilt of bringing a doom to Nigeria in 2011
lmao, JONATHAN was nt a doom
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 18, 2015
missclasssy:
Being born.
huh! But why,Ms
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by hatux: 7:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Wish erm *thinking*.....
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Jayjay0(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2015
space booked
let me think..
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
my 1st love was a gift from GOD but i broke her heart and let her cry in heartbreak n we broke off. its smting i regret everyday.

If she comes back to you right now, you will repeat it. Stop crying over spilt milk.

I have had opportunities of going back to my 2 exes and one even begged to come back. Whenever I tried, it never worked.

Just same feelings you are having now drove me to re-enact those two relationships.
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2015
Naughtysite:

If she comes back to you right now, you will repeat it. Stop crying over spilt milk.

I have had opportunities of going back to my 2 exes and one even begged to come back. Whenever I tried, it never worked.
u wnt undastand hw i miss her, if she cms back i will neva mke her cry again.
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
u wnt undastand hw i miss her, if she cms back i will neva mke her cry again.

That is what I said about my first love too.
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2015
Well, to make sure someone like you does not post rubbish here again
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2015
Naughtysite:

That is what I said about my first love too.
i guess u cant control ur dick but i can control mine.
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
i guess u cant control ur dick but i can control mine.

Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=Naughtysite post=32849650][/quote] im saying d truth right?
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
hmmmm a very tricky question wanted to answer but i realized i can't and this is the reason.

Its not possible because of the Temporal Paradox and the reason is that if I could change something in life through time travel then i shouldn't have had the something that I want to change in the first place, and because time is a continuous series of events, I would still need that something to be present in order to prompt the need for time traveling thus meaning in order for time to correct itself, no matter how much i try to change it, it won't be possible.

So it's hard to answer your question.

cool Time Travel Fanatic
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
For example my gf broke with me and I want to change it

1. I will need to get a Time Machine and go back to avoid it, but the fact that my Gf broke up with me means i couldn't change it because the future version of me would have done that , and thus I won't be experiencing the break up but here's where it gets tricky.

2. Even if time travel is possible and my gf broke up with me, it means in order for time to flow, my gf needs to break up with me, the only thing that would change would be the reason for the break-up. This is because both timelines need to be preserved so the breakup occurs in order to allow me to time travel.

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
pcguru1:
For example my gf broke with me and I want to change it

1. I will need to get a Time Machine and go back to avoid it, but the fact that my Gf broke up with me means i couldn't change it because the future version of me would have done that , and thus I won't be experiencing the break up but here's where it gets tricky.

2. Even if time travel is possible and my gf broke up with me, it means in order for time to flow, my gf needs to break up with me, the only thing that would change would be the reason for the break-up. This is because both timelines need to be preserved so the breakup occurs in order to allow me to time travel.

kiss
nice bt luking at ur past life there are still things dat u wish u could have changed.
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
jomile:
when I met my ex
what happened?
Re: IF You Can Go Back In Time And Change Something In Your Life: What Will That Be? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Well, to make sure someone like you does not post rubbish here again
are u high on some cheap drugs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Juat Landed In Eritrea, See What He Found? / Why Do My Neighbor Respect My Younger Brother Than Me? / The Four Major Causes Of Smelly Private Part In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.