Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:55 PM

The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) (5265 Views)

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Guy Announced His Grandfather's Death By Selfie Taking In Hospital - Photo / OMG !!! Professor Orders Students To Write Final Exam Nude Or Fail (photo) . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by yuncka: 7:10am On Apr 18, 2015
grin if you puke easily, don't bother viewing the pix....

Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by festyalias2baba(m): 7:12am On Apr 18, 2015
fada lord!! leaders of tommorrow abi??

2 Likes

Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:13am On Apr 18, 2015
The bae be forming funky when she jex finish shitting!!
#in the shiting spirit!!!

1 Like

Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 18, 2015
tell me what I saw isn't the true reflection of the real fact on ground...
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by alberto2k(m): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2015
and some biitch ass Nigga be like "Baby ur toilet is so beautiful, I'll lick it clean if u say YES". grin

The shiit don dey smell me here sef #pukeundecided

5 Likes

Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by walexGodson(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2015
See ya life outside
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by imbless: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Nawaooo!
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by Fabdedon(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2015
later de pretend like de dont poo tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by Beesluv: 7:27am On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmmm, end time shit

She couldn't even flush 1st. SMH

What photography, handset and social media will cause ehnnnn

click 'LIKE' if you poo and SHARE' if you don't.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by holatin(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2015
ayanma

what is this ?
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 18, 2015
ewwww! Is she blind or somfin?
couldn't she flush? after taking the pic, didn't she see it to edit that part out or retake another one? gosh
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by Thomsyne(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2015
@horrlah coman see dis o
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by ayogabriel(m): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2015
I never knew pretty girls do poo!!!

6 Likes

Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by dulux07(m): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2015
At lis flush bfor takin selfie, or water no dey. Dirty gal.

1 Like

Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 18, 2015
OP. I am extremely disgusted at your antics! Why on earth didn't you append a warning to the thread title? You deserve to be publicly lashed for this. WTF man?!!! Just imagine if I was having breakfast. angry
Chai! I cannot view this rubbish alone: Nneka123 please don't come here. There's a very ugly chick in the thread. cheesy
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by Greyworld: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2015
And d tn dey smell ha, see dey way she do face......... And na public toilet sef

#Selfiegonesouth
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by 7footre(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2015
Wtf...... that's some nasty sh!t
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by iheanyi40(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2015
Wtf
Dis biitches tho shocked
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by obowunmi(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2015
No water to flush.
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by mytime24(f): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2015
ayogabriel:
I never knew pretty girls do poo!!!
dey dnt cry

Mayb na her bf use d toilet last tongue

1 Like

Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
ewwww! Is she blind or somfin?
couldn't she flush? after taking the pic, didn't she see it to edit that part out or retake another one? gosh

Maybe she used one of those instant upload apps.
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by taryour(f): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2015
When I saw this thread I laughed so had. But some of you posters above me make me laugh more than the pix. You all are bunch of pretenders, I wonder what's so disgusting or irritating about the pix that's making you scream hell. Like you don't poo ar see poo.

Be REAL jare and QUIT being fake.
@op that babe no try at all. Can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dirty girl so the shit was not smelling as she was snapping the pix abi.

1 Like

Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by alexis007(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
nna mehn......i don dey feel the days of serious-minded peeps like Uncle Einstein and Pa Newton........ see as person use the so-called technology disgrace herself.

later when they view a thread where a lady was beaten and stripped unclad for stealing, they would be like ," Stop it in the name of civilisation. we are in the 21st century".

yet see their lives. even village people wey no get WC dey package their waste product wella for inside bush where another person no go see am.........

everything una go dey upload for internet, dey snap selfie anyhow like say you must submit 500 selfies of yourself to Jah on judgement day before you can make heaven

lipsrsealed angry

2 Likes

Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by haftob(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Am I the only one dat noticed dis pic is photoshopped?

1 Like

Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by Holywizard: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
that toilet go dey ooze like Dehydrated toto ooo
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by Vince77(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Thank God say my food don digest finish. I for puke now.... damn!
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by onlyievera(f): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Her s*t big men, lol fine girl
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
The girl looks like the shit to me now
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by cococandy(f): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Gosh why didn't she flush first?

And she even posted it after seeing the poo in it like that. Or maybe she didn't see it I guess.

Fine girl BTW
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by Kemy11(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sexy shity

If I hear

Poo na poo
Re: The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) by knightsTempler: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother! / Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse / Powerful Prayers Every Husband Needs To Pray Over His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.