Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

LIVE: Answer The Image - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LIVE: Answer The Image (821 Views)

Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind / Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You / The Rest Of The Image Will Make You Laugh Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIVE: Answer The Image by prodogunwanoe(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2015
....is it appropriate to see one's gf or bf on the way...and don't even say hello to eachother...is it a good policy?
Re: LIVE: Answer The Image by Hazardd(m): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2015
question for the gods
Re: LIVE: Answer The Image by ITbomb(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2015
I would advise you to concentrate more on preparing for your waec
Re: LIVE: Answer The Image by prodogunwanoe(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2015
ITbomb:
I would advise you to concentrate more on preparing for your waec
O boy! Your father dey do waec?

1 Like

Re: LIVE: Answer The Image by prodogunwanoe(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2015
Hazardd:
question for the gods
them don use u for ritual! That's why you're not always in your right senses...dude!
Re: LIVE: Answer The Image by Hazardd(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2015
prodogunwanoe:
them don use u for ritual! That's why you're not always in your right senses...dude!
even though the use you for ritual, na carter you go dey vomit..... Foolish kid!

smell off my mention! You anismalistic dicampus
Re: LIVE: Answer The Image by wiringdpt(m): 9:21am On Apr 18, 2015
Kids smh
Re: LIVE: Answer The Image by prodogunwanoe(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2015
Hazardd:

even though the use you for ritual, na carter you go dey vomit..... Foolish kid!

smell off my mention! You anismalistic dicampus
oh yeah! I can see in you that.,it's only pry6 certificate you got..stop being a pseudo...just posting useless things,.go and learn the true manners coz you lack it
Re: LIVE: Answer The Image by mrpackager(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2015
nid to close diz thrread

Re: LIVE: Answer The Image by Hazardd(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2015
prodogunwanoe:
oh yeah! I can see in you that.,it's only pry6 certificate you got..stop being a pseudo...just posting useless things,.go and learn the true manners coz you lack it

i dont have your time;

just smell off!
Re: LIVE: Answer The Image by prodogunwanoe(m): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2015
Hazardd:

i dont have your time;

just smell off!
hmmn! Bleep off! Shit!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Begins Trek From Kaduna To Abuja To Celebrate Buhari’s Victory . / I Love U / 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.